Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search areas and places of interest in the case.

So I have been working on this for a few days. I am a visual kind of person and honestly needed this for myself but I thought I would share it here. If anyone can think of anything I need to add I will be happy to do it.

Thanks so much for this, it's very helpful to me as well. Please continue to update as you discover new locations that are relevant to the case. As more is revealed, timestamps and a direction of travel could help a lot as well.

whew Im finally back, been at my daughters house since Sunday watching my 4 year old Granddaughter while my daughter went in to have my new grandson, I have finally made it back home and now ready for TS court in the morning.....im glad I made it home in time!

In that article it is reported that her attorney filed a document:

"One of the documents asks for the judge to ban all media coverage for the case, citing that unfair coverage and negative publicity would keep her client from getting a fair trial. "

Negative publicity...huh? Maybe, If your client had kept her mouth shut, I don't think we'd be having this discussion.

I myself wonder/doubt if she has a cell mate. Hard to speculate. A part of me thinks she assaulted that officer so she could end up in solitary.

Agree. And if she's on suicide watch as some have speculated, I doubt she'd have a cellmate. And if this case is inflaming local passions as much as it sounds like, I doubt she'd have a cellmate. The last thing anyone wants to see is a death while awaiting trial.
JMO

Agree. MOO the same with Fotis Dulos, he committed a perfect 2015 crime in 2019. The Stauch neighbors had the street under surveillance both by Rings and monthly security services.
Gas stations, weigh stations, Highway Patrol stations and random other businesses have cameras out. Rural roads with long drives to the homes, like on 105 and 83 MOO a lot of the people must have a cameras at the entrance of their places and along the road to let them know who it coming. Piecing that itinerary together for her path took a a month, and that seems about right.

These are out there as well: https://www.eff.org/pages/automated-license-plate-readers-alpr

During that phone call, it seemed TS reluctantly admitted her Petco appearance. I wondered what interesting businesses might be near that Petco, so....

There's a self-storage business, a Budget Car Rental and the shopping center is accessed via Garden of the Gods Road.

The Budget Car Rental shown in the attached image of the shopping center near the Petco is NOT the same business from which TS rented the vehicle. I included it in this capture because of the 'coincidence'.
Wouldn’t be the first time someone stashed a body in a self storage.
I don't know about CO, but many rental unit companies now require a DL to photocopy for a rental unit transaction. Sure, T could pay cash, but she would still leave a paper trail.
FWIW- I just did a rental unit transaction myself, 4 months ago. Not only is DL photocopied, but there are CC cameras all over, as well as a passcode requirement to enter the facility.
We just did the same; same process.

Just a passing thought. Reading these threads this kind of jumped out to me.

TS: "They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced, people cannot function like that, so take all my other things, but know that my heart is hurting. My mentality is to always think next step"

AND

"You don't want to say people have favourites"
"Laina been with me since she was 2"

If AS was planning a divorce, she'd lose Laina. Maybe she thought if she was going to lose a child so was he.
Good points.^^^

Might have been hinting at a motive ?
Spite, jealousy and revenge.

Makes me think these three have been her constant companions.
Well good going, TS. Look where that got you.

bbm
Second to last paragraph bolded in your post gives me hope !
Thank you, @stattlich1 !
They will find him .

Just hate typing this -- but if it leads to the discovery of Gannon :
As far as possible dismemberment :( and being thrown into the dumpster or landfill, I'm hoping not , as then he may never be found.

Plus it's possible even this perp would realize doing this could result in her being discovered while throwing the bags into the dumpster.
Time was of the essence and I don't think she had enough hours to complete anything like that.
I'd imagine some places of business would object to or be questioning a random person throwing their trash into the store's dumpster.
TS would think she (being the clever person she believes herself to be) just might get caught and is smarter than LE or anyone else.

I'd imagine by now LE have been looking at this possibility.
Something they've found makes them sure he is dead, that there was abuse leading to Gannon's death, and tampering with a corpse.

The bloody 2x4 board also had me thinking it was more than just a small spot.
By now LE have tested it and know which person's blood it belongs to.

My first guess would be that she hit him with it, either at the house or after they'd driven away.
A punishment gone too far ?

But no-- I believe she planned to kill him and this was no 'discipline' that went overboard.

We will see when the arrest affidavit is unsealed.

ITA with the bolded. The theory that keeps nagging at me is one that incorporates T's concessions that blood may be found on a vehicle and a board. She may have hit him with the car while in the garage, and he landed on a board. Perhaps, she intended to explain it away as a horrible accident, but GS lived through it. Although simple overmedication could cause drowsiness, it would take a lot of trauma for a young boy not to instinctively pick up the item that fell from the truck when he opened the door on Monday IF he were able. IMO, it would be better if that had happened, and he believed it to be completely accidental. That poor baby...

I myself wonder/doubt if she has a cell mate. Hard to speculate. A part of me thinks she assaulted that officer so she could end up in solitary.
Still hoping for a cell where she can talk to both neighbors or a suicide cell where she gets plenty of face time with an officer, medical /psychiatric staff. She has the right to remain silent...

Search areas and places of interest in the case.

So I have been working on this for a few days. I am a visual kind of person and honestly needed this for myself but I thought I would share it here. If anyone can think of anything I need to add I will be happy to do it.
Thank you so much for this. I have not seen any map makings as to where anything is in this case. It could be I've missed it since I’ve been in and out. You are awesome!

Can you guys clear something up for me? I found in the media/timeline thread that AS and LH share custody of GS. Was GS visiting when all this went down, or doing a year here? Just curious if anyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89