Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're 11 you don't run away simply because you lack the resources and circle of contacts to do so. You might run to your grandma, or you lock yourself into your room and crawl into a ball and cry. There might be a friend close by, but either way there's nowhere to go that isn't known and you'll soon find yourself back home again. Or you're noticed by the neighbours (and hopefully picked up) if you're out on the streets bawling your eyes out, especially a kid that age.

TS's claims GS ran away is nothing but offensive to me. I don't believe for a second.

MOO

I'm really interested in whether she had other criminal 'sidelines' going on , the nature of those and the contacts she made.
It is quite astounding they have not found Gannon yet.
They clearly have a certain amount of evidence collected, most probably from pings and gPS and 'things'.
Flashback to January 27.
10.13am she departed home with Gannon.
2.19pm she returned, without Gannon. Apparently.

6.55pm she alerted LE.

10.15pm LE arrived, presumably stayed for some time.

WE do not know whether she left again during the night or indeed during the period between 2.19pm and 7pm.
We do not know how she spent those, almost 5 hours.

After LE departed, she had the whole night.
We do not know how she spent it up to 8am approx when she drove to collect rental vehicle.

She arrived home at 2.19pm, but the younger child, ls, was not due home from school until 3.15pm.

She had an hour to spare before meeting that deadline.
Why did she come home early?
How did she spend that hour?
Was she online?
Did she have any visitors during any of those time periods?

WHERE did she leave him?
WHAT are we missing?
What were her daily habits?
Where were her 'usual haunts'?
How well did she know the 'hood?

I'm thinking it's a place she passed frequently en route to somewhere familiar to herself.
A place she knew she could dispose of him without much difficulty. And very quickly and easily.
I'm still disregarding the rental, God only knows what that was about- possibly she thought from her initial contact with LE that she might need to flee quickly.
Possibly thought AS would suspect her immediately, that for some reason she needed a getaway car to be available at short notice. Again, unsure whether this was to do with Gannon or some other nefarious business she was involved with, maybe some scam...maybe something involving another person, not Gannon.

LE have everything except his location.

When she was loading that truck that morning she was very focused, she had a plan and she was about to execute it. She knew what she was going to do and she knew how to do it.

Sorry for the long boring repetitive post again...
Just hoping it will spark somebody's local knowledge?
During that 5 hours of being unaccounted, that video was still running and LE has that - if she cleaned out the truck, the girls came home, where HH actually parked, them leaving on their bikes, bringing home the rental car, etc. What is really true? As far as I know, none of that footage has been released/leaked. It must have very damning evidence. But one thing is clear from the footage we did get to see, she was trying to hide her actions. Notice in the video where she hears/sees a car coming and jumps in the truck and shuts the door. Immediately after it passes by, she gets out. That told me she was up to no good. That was a conscientious act. She was trying to hide. Which leads me believe to she was up to mischief. There was a time I thought she might have panicked. I don't believe that anymore.

I am not local but keep going back to the search on GS's phone. IMO she placed him somewhere like he was hiding/runaway scenario. So when he is found it does not look suspicious. So the cliff push off sounds like something she could do quickly with minimum evidence tied to her.
I think so too. I believe it's the most likely action she took. I have a feeling it must be a height closer to home rather than further away, the long journey and trail she took was probably in an effort to throw off searchers. A deep ditch, a ravine, a cliff...

When this goes to Trial----it is going to shock us to the core.
Yes and I’m scared to hear the details. I still haven’t been able to watch mom’s press conference interview after T’s arrest. I can barely bear to see her photo listed in images. The pain on her face is just too much. I think people who aren’t involved in this ongoing detailed drama and horrible circumstances - may not understand how strangers to this family are so deeply affected. It happens though. The minute I first wake up, my thoughts are with Landen and Al. I feel a little crazy for it. I haven’t felt like this since ~ Lucas. I’ve been trying to clear some distance so I won’t be so affected when the whole truth and nothing but the truth is revealed. Keeping my busy with my granddaughter (13) is great therapy. We’ve been setting up a jewelry making workspace we can create together. I got some of my old costume jewelry collections for her to sort through. It’s been really fun. I peek in here throughout the days for updates. I’m afraid to get consumed. I start feeling emotional and then I begin to make mistakes - posting out of bounds and typing words I regret. Thus, mods are forced to delete my posts. (I’m sorry SB and JG) My mind gets a bit confused when I see non-msm topics brought in after I’ve missed several pages. I can easily get caught up in the invalid sources and details posted here. It becomes difficult to back away from these topics when I too know of the massive SM arena rumors (potentially facts) Times like these are when my appreciation for moderation grows. Our mods are clearly also invested in these cases. They also have thoughts, emotions and viewpoints in cases. Our mods must put those aside and intervene when discussions begin to veer outside TOS. My respect for our mods and this wonderful community of compassionate sleuthers has evolved into an online cohesive family. What else can I say? I ❤️ Websleuths.

Yes and I’m scared to hear the details. I still haven’t been able to watch mom’s press conference interview after T’s arrest. I can barely bear to see her photo listed in images. The pain on her face is just too much. I think people who aren’t involved in this ongoing detailed drama and horrible circumstances - may not understand how strangers to this family are so deeply affected. It happens though. The minute I first wake up, my thoughts are with Landen and Al. I feel a little crazy for it. I haven’t felt like this since ~ Lucas. I’ve been trying to clear some distance so I won’t be so affected when the whole truth and nothing but the truth is revealed. Keeping my busy with my granddaughter (13) is great therapy. We’ve been setting up a jewelry making workspace we can create together. I got some of my old costume jewelry collections for her to sort through. It’s been really fun. I peek in here throughout the days for updates. I’m afraid to get consumed. I start feeling emotional and then I begin to make mistakes - posting out of bounds and typing words I regret. Thus, mods are forced to delete my posts. (I’m sorry SB and JG) My mind gets a bit confused when I see non-msm topics brought in after I’ve missed several pages. I can easily get caught up in the invalid sources and details posted here. It becomes difficult to back away from these topics when I too know of the massive SM arena rumors (potentially facts) Times like these are when my appreciation for moderation grows. Our mods are clearly also invested in these cases. They also have thoughts, emotions and viewpoints in cases. Our mods must put those aside and intervene when discussions begin to veer outside TOS. My respect for our mods and this wonderful community of compassionate sleuthers has evolved into an online cohesive family. What else can I say? I ❤️ Websleuths.

I am with you 100%. I wake up thinking about a child I've never met, and hopeful each day that I wake to the news that his family can lay him to rest.
The last case that got me like this was Elaina Steinfurth. I had to take a very big step back from the forums after that.
I often wonder about my sanity and the way I invest in these cases and wonder if I am a morbid horrible person, but I really think that I struggle to reconcile a mother and the ability to murder a child that the curious side of my personality takes over and the need to know just how these people walk among us supersedes the details that we learn along the way.

You have been the backbone of this case from the outset.
Take all the time you need.
There is nothing new and Gannon's body has not been located.
That is the hardest thing.
Just going over old ground, tracking, trying to find what was missed.
Maybe he is somewhere between home and Petco, disposed of on the first leg of her journey that day.

She had the runaway narrative planned, she planned on killing him, IMO, she planned on concealing his body.
She probably did it all very quickly judging by the manner in which she moved that morning while loading the truck before he got in.
I've circled back to that space but my ignorance of the terrain is blocking me from looking closer.
That's where it's at.

Someone else posted an extremely clear picture of that little circle thingy (that's the technical term, right?:p) several pages back. It is NOT the well. The little dot on your map is the correct well placement, I'm assuming.

I was thinking along the lines of Harley Dilly being found in a chimney; but you know, a well reeks of a Chris Watts infuence.

All IMO. MOO! Don't let the well theory grow legs and walk away acting like it's a fact, folks.

Thanks for the ref to the clearer pic, @RaspberryMama! I missed that!

Yes, you have the correct technical term :D By my standards, anyway :p

I think it's a plausible theory and don't believe we should dismiss it, though we have nothing but speculation to go on (that's what we do best, though, right?!)

It will be very interesting to see where LE's available data has lead them to search.
So I'm baking up a batch of coronavirus-free-carb-free-keto-friendly (they don't truly exist do they?! :rolleyes:) chocolate chip cookies to courier over to @MassGuy for his gut feeling...in the hopes that it's right and we get to see that AA unsealed soon.

Did I miss all TS's community relationships?

Stuff like.....

We worked out together.
We'd go for drinks after work.
Gannon used to come over to visit all the time.
Tee and I would ride bikes.
She was a member at our church.
She was involved at the fire company.
Helped to organize the 5 k run.
My kids used to visit HER home often.
We carpooled together.
Belonged to the same gym as her.
Watched her dogs for a weekend.
She was a member of the local Jaycee's.
Involved/volunteered at school.
We were great friends.

On and On I could go. Who is this woman?

Yeah, on FB and other SM there's copious amounts of dribble.

But why no solid interviews from MSM regarding her connections? Interviews of her friends, testifying to her character, or lack thereof?

Why so secretive? Did she live in a vacuum. Only interacting with her self, her kids?

Where's her mom? Did I miss mom, and dad, speaking out on her behalf?

NOBODY at that 1st hearing? Where were the FB supporters? Family? Friends?

If I've missed it all, please remind me. It appears she was quite the loner.

OR, her friends/connections must remain anonymous.

You have been the backbone of this case from the outset.
Take all the time you need.
There is nothing new and Gannon's body has not been located.
That is the hardest thing.
Just going over old ground, tracking, trying to find what was missed.
Maybe he is somewhere between home and Petco, disposed of on the first leg of her journey that day.

She had the runaway narrative planned, she planned on killing him, IMO, she planned on concealing his body.
She probably did it all very quickly judging by the manner in which she moved that morning while loading the truck before he got in.
I've circled back to that space but my ignorance of the terrain is blocking me from looking closer.
That's where it's at.

I have wondered, as far as the first Petco trip, if T wasn't checking out the window to be sure sweet G wasn't getting out of the truck for help. That he wasn't flagging someone down or trying to get help in some way.

I've been trying to catch up after being away from the thread for a couple of days and while reading what we are all talking about this thought kept popping up in my head.

LS did everything possible to appear guilty right from the get go. Her actions, her statements, her interviews all screamed "Don't look over there....LOOK AT ME!" In reality she wanted everyone to look OVER THERE but only managed to have everyone look harder at her.

Although she thought she was going to be able to fool everyone, everything she did served only to come back to her as the logical culprit.

She never once searched for Gannon. If I was responsible for Gannon's disappearance and didn't want to be suspected, I would be leading the charge to find him and even possibly misdirect. But not our Tee. She went on record stating that she's not the kind of person who would be searching ditches and ponds for her missing stepson, (paraphrasing). Who says that? Seriously, who says something like that?

She tried to do too much to cover her tracks. She went everywhere. Based on the witness list, Security Video, pings, etc., have her covered. They know where she went. As much as she tried to hide what she was doing, she made it easier to connect all the pieces!

The Car Wash. As soon as I saw that I actually laughed. She fell right into the trap of murderers who try to clean their vehicles after they have killed someone. Wanna bet LE was searching Car Wash video right from the start?

Nothing she did was logical even though she tried to explain her actions as logical. She thought we'd believe her. None of it made sense and it crumbled very quickly and she was caught in her own web of lies and deeds.

SMH here this morning at her absolute stupidity. If there was ever a lesson in how NOT TO cover up a murder, this should be required reading.

It's fascinating to dissect her words and actions. From a behavioural POV, she is a phenomenal study in narcissism, psychopathy, and stupidity.

MOO

Did I miss all TS's community relationships?

Stuff like.....

We worked out together.
We'd go for drinks after work.
Gannon used to come over to visit all the time.
Tee and I would ride bikes.
She was a member at our church.
She was involved at the fire company.
Helped to organize the 5 k run.
My kids used to visit HER home often.
We carpooled together.
Belonged to the same gym as her.
Watched her dogs for a weekend.
She was a member of the local Jaycee's.
Involved/volunteered at school.
We were great friends.

On and On I could go. Who is this woman?

Yeah, on FB and other SM there's copious amounts of dribble.

But why no solid interviews from MSM regarding her connections? Interviews of her friends, testifying to her character, or lack thereof?

Why so secretive? Did she live in a vacuum. Only interacting with her self, her kids?

Where's her mom? Did I miss mom, and dad, speaking out on her behalf?

NOBODY at that 1st hearing? Where were the FB supporters? Family? Friends?

If I've missed it all, please remind me. It appears she was quite the loner.

OR, her friends/connections must remain anonymous.

ITA

The silence is deafening.

off topic but your jewelry making work space sounds fun and I’m jealous of the creativity! I love creativity but can never make much without copying an idea!

A few details that keep sticking in my thoughts are the board with blood.. the stock.. supposed foot injury in the garage.. and the almost “hobbling” type of walk to the truck. I feel like these are tied together and significant and don’t like my thoughts on it all. I fear we will hear ugly details about these things at some point.

I have wondered, as far as the first Petco trip, if T wasn't checking out the window to be sure sweet G wasn't getting out of the truck for help. That he wasn't flagging someone down or trying to get help in some way.
I reckon she had just accomplished her evil mission and was giddy as a result if that was even the case... she was getting ready to swing into Plan 2.. the diversion stage and Petco was quite possibly the first point in that trip... possibly hadmurder weapon on board, the alleged blooded wood, didn't want anybody getting too close to the truck, a noticeable vehicle, or waiting for someone to effect a temporary vehicle swap.. the spin is ginormous.. better not indulge ourselves in her wildness.. it's a path to mayhem.

Better do it slowly, track track track... inch by inch along the road she took.. the first road... need a Google earth map to look... for ravines etc

This is an obvious assumption, and my first thought, as well. Is it TOO obvious, though? Strong consideration of other posters' speculation that T left Gannon closer to home, and that the trip was diversionary makes sense to me--especially considering that T (supposedly) sent LE to Petco. She theoretically made two trips to Petco, and her behavior was reportedly (JMO) "weird." Did she over-exaggerate her monitoring of the truck from inside Petco, so it could later be an alibi--both of being a responsible parent monitoring her child and of demonstrating that GS was, indeed, right there?

I thought the cousin IT interview was to set up a civil suit against EPCSherriff as her "civil rights were violated". She really does think she is the smartest person in the room.
Her background indicates she may have done that once or twice already. She sure has stirred up a lot of muck in prior years!

Yup, she's smartly stupid.

And I agree about the overwhelmed part, but not the rest, I'm thinking she's full on 100% full contact panicking. I think right before the court appearance she got a high-level synopsis of the depth and detail that they had on her and her activities and isn't handling anything well right now. I think her team is being bombarded with a constant flow of paperwork even as we speak. That and her living conditions is making her beyond discombobufrazzled right now (my word, just made up for her). She's cracking and I think it'll be soon. We shall see.

Absolutely had to requote your new word--apropos of T-speak! As to the level of panic after the fact (which 10ofRods clarified in agreement), I have repeatedly watched the hearing (on the TV screen); when the judge says 1st degree murder for the first time, T actually is startled by it--and turns to look at the judge. So, though she appears dazed at times that she's not seething, she IS aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx