Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she bought the 3 dog coats all together---because someone posted an ad, way back in the threads, where Petco was having a sale on doggie coats---'buy 2 get 1 free.' So I imagine she would take advantage of that price reduction.

I think her 2nd trip was because she had purposely left G's phone there, hidden somewhere. She went back to retrieve it, and maybe exchanged one of the coats for different sizes or color, just as excuse?:

Can we talk about why Petco employee #1 remembered her? Is that in MSM?

What's weird about that stashing the phone at Petco between trips theory is that the Gannon phone search “can my parent find my cell phone if it's off” didn't occur until after she made her second trip. Wouldn't you check that first before stashing a phone, katydid? I know I would. moo

Released affidavit reveals information on Gannon Stauch murder

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

TS, that’s who.

I’ve never agreed with the sentiment that she wore a disguise, and didn’t show her true colors until it was too late.

She didn’t fool anyone, and she wasn’t hiding who she was. It was there for everyone to see.

Self centered, volatile, and without empathy. She’s also about as subtle as a Cat 5 hurricane.

And to those around her:

Tell me you didn’t care. Tell me you looked the other way. But don’t tell me you didn’t know.

BBM bc of importance!
@MassGuy Thank you for saying it ^^^^^^

MOO - There were signs. In my life’s experiences, there are always signs. It’s important to recognize those signs and learn them, don’t ever forget them. I think we are very likely to learn what some of those signs were during testimony,
MY OPINION & SPECULATION
#Here4Gannon

TS, that’s who.

I’ve never agreed with the sentiment that she wore a disguise, and didn’t show her true colors until it was too late.

She didn’t fool anyone, and she wasn’t hiding who she was. It was there for everyone to see.

Self centered, volatile, and without empathy. She’s also about as subtle as a Cat 5 hurricane.

And to those around her:

Tell me you didn’t care. Tell me you looked the other way. But don’t tell me you didn’t know.
I agree AS looked the other way likely because of his love for her. I don’t think he knew she would abuse and kill Gannon. Some of us have a sixth sense about that kind of thing while others don’t.
What I do not understand is Landen saying she trusted her. How would you ever trust someone who slept with your husband while you were still his wife?

I completely agree; TS belonged to some of the same True Crime forums and Blogs that I have frequented. I found her name (or variations of- including her daughter's name) in a quick search of numerous member lists. I found comments in blogs and YouTube videos. I do think she used information from some of these groups in attempt to protect herself from being arrested (or delay the inevitable). It is interesting to me that her name and comments have been removed in some of forums since her arrest. Wonder why- and who did this?
Here are some of the "copy-cat" actions I can think of off the top of my head:
  • Internet searches (can my electronic devices be tracked?)
  • Collection of tissues/cups/soda cans/utensils during interviews.
  • "Medical Emergency" during interview(s).
  • Casting blame on another individual(s).
  • Claiming blackouts during commission of a crime.
  • Social Media and MSM interviews- Tsplaining.
  • Unbelievable changing stories (Eguardo/Quincy).
  • Claims of sexual predator(s) being involved in the disappearance of a child.
  • Claims of sexual assault.
  • Leaving phone at home (possibly turning Gannon's off).
  • Using a vehicle without GPS.
  • Rental cars.
  • Using a suitcase to conceal body.
  • Cleaning of crime scene.
  • Disposing of evidence in different locations.
  • Moving body (at least twice).
  • Leaving town.
  • Relocating body to another state.
  • Claiming brutality against law enforcement.
  • Assaulting guards/law enforcement in attempt to escape confinement.
There are so many more. A few of these ideas, IMO, came directly from the support groups created specifically for TS. For someone who thought she was so smart, she really drew attention to herself. Dumb as all of the other criminals who tried using some of the same methods ^^ and got caught. Didn't work for them- didn't work for her.

*Groups/Blogs/Forums I was able to confirm her activity: K Horman, C Anothony, J.B. Ramsey, C Watts, C McKinney, Delphi murders, numerous missing persons/cold cases, Reddit, several true crime and sleuthing blogs/forums, FB pages, and YouTube comments (to include physic versions of crimes).
Hmm, all that reading and she actually thought she could get away with killing Gannon? Maybe it isn’t ignorance as much as pure evil.

I agree AS looked the other way likely because of his love for her. I don’t think he knew she would abuse and kill Gannon. Some of us have a sixth sense about that kind of thing while others don’t.
What I do not understand is Landen saying she trusted her. How would you ever trust someone who slept with your husband while you were still his wife?

I think Landen had to put her trust in TS. . Landen didn't have physical custody and could not see them frequently because they moved out of the region. The children were living with their father; she trusted him.

While Gannon was missing, Landen realized TS's behavior was strange. The ever-changing stories likely fit T's pattern when she was caught in a lie. Landen must have hoped against hope that TS would not have hurt or killed Gannon. She had to try to quash doubts and suspicion, Trusting TS would not have harmed Gannon was the way she'd see her son again.

RSBM :)
While I completely agree that Gannon was (potentially) abused and/or neglected by TS, I absolutely do not believe he was intentionally starved or had food withheld. There is no way his father would have allowed it. There is no way his mother would have allowed it to happen without reporting it. By all accounts, Gannon was a happy and healthy boy prior to his murder. Sure; he may have missed his mother- but was not being treated for anxiety or depression. The only medication he was taking (per his mother, LH) was Vyvanse (for ADHD).

Hi. I did not say she was intentionally starving him. More like neglect, like a teen mom more interested in playing video games than shopping for fresh food and cooking. You know, like those uneducated young mothers who feed their kids fast food most of the time instead of cooked fresh food. I could definitely see T being more interested in her own hobbies than in cooking for them. And feeding them once a day instead of 3x, bc it’s “a major hassle to deal with.” In fact she googled that she was “so over taking care of the step kids.” And she was so proud of taking him to Burger King she must have mentioned it 10 times. Not taking the time to shop for and prepare proper healthy food is just one form of neglect.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

We are trying to verify the picture that you all keep posting and we have to keep removing.
The pictures was sent to a YouTube host. The host said it just showed up in her email.
Please stop posting this picture. We have no idea if it is legit. We are trying to find out now. Until then please do not post ANYTHING unless it is from a mainstream media source.
Thank you,
Tricia

I think LH saying she trusted her, was the same as law enforcement maintaining that this was not a criminal investigation.

There’s just no way that was true, especially considering their past history.

“...friends close and enemies closer.”

Yeah, someone earlier wrote almost this exact same post. I realize all of these things, it’s just that it is also a possibility that he was depressed or stressed, or she just didn’t really feed him that much. I could definitely see that. I didn’t realize he was on ADHD meds tho. That alone might explain it. I guess he also looked anemic to me in that picture. I do think she neglected him however, in certain areas. Which ones, we have yet to see.
I have a daughter in medication for ADHD. It suppresses appetite and contributes to weight loss. She is 5ft 4 and it took her down to 88 pounds. The doctor changed her original medication to Vyvanse. Its much better but she still has to drink supplement shakes to keep her at about 102. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Gannon was less than 90 pounds.
Those type of meds take their toll. I also should mention that I'm required to show my ID at the pharmacy, in addtion the pharmacist has to initial. When I go for a refill they won't give it to me unless it has been a full 30 days. I tried once on day 29 before christmas holiday. The pharmacist told me its because they have street value. Makes me wonder if Gannon regularly took his meds or if LS dipped into them in occasion.

TS, that’s who.

And to those around her:

BBM. They knew.

I think Landen had to put her trust in TS. . Landen didn't have physical custody and could not see them frequently because they moved out of the region. The children were living with their father; she trusted him.

While Gannon was missing, Landen realized TS's behavior was strange. The ever-changing stories likely fit T's pattern when she was caught in a lie. Landen must have hoped against hope that TS would not have hurt or killed Gannon. She had to try to quash doubts and suspicion, Trusting TS would not have harmed Gannon was the way she'd see her son again.
I'm sure LS gave quite the show anytime she had contact with LH. Im sure AS probably saw the same when he was home. We all know what an actress she is.

What's weird about that stashing the phone at Petco between trips theory is that the Gannon phone search “can my parent find my cell phone if it's off” didn't occur until after she made her second trip. Wouldn't you check that first before stashing a phone, katydid? I know I would. moo

Thinking ahead? What a concept!

I think she intended that search to appear as if Gannon himself had made it in preparation to "run away".

I think she left his phone there on purpose to either "lose" it but changed her mind and went back to get it OR not have it with her for the next part of their journey so there would be no GPS info.

She may have been going through all of the different scenarios/possibilites in her mind and deciding the best way to proceed with his phone. So maybe she originally planned to leave it at Petco so that would be a reason Gannon (and his body) wouldn't have it with him to track him,. Then during the few hours it was there she decided she wanted to do a google search on his phone to make it look like he was planning on running away AND have a reason for him to have left it behind.

I kind of lean more toward she wanted the phone left behind so their movements couldn't be tracked because she planned to kill him in that time period but decided on the run away scenario instead, so had to go back for it.

IDK this is all just my opinion and I could be WAY off!

Hi. I did not say she was intentionally starving him. More like neglect, like a teen mom more interested in playing video games than shopping for fresh food and cooking. You know, like those uneducated young mothers who feed their kids fast food most of the time instead of cooked fresh food. I could definitely see T being more interested in her own hobbies than in cooking for them. And feeding them once a day instead of 3x, bc it’s “a major hassle to deal with.” In fact she googled that she was “so over taking care of the step kids.” And she was so proud of taking him to Burger King she must have mentioned it 10 times. Not taking the time to shop for and prepare proper healthy food is just one form of neglect.

Many parents get fast food for their kids and it doesn't equate to neglect, uneducated or not. It's quite a jump to go from going to Burger King or other fast food places for food to neglect to murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54