Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. It just seemed like they were talking about him as a missing person who was possibly deceased (like there was a big question mark about it but it wasn't certain) up until the arrest and his mother was very hopeful he'd be found alive as well, until the conference in March.
MOO LE didn’t want to announce he was deceased until they were ready to charge LS. No point in it. I think his poor mother and father were well aware the chance he was still alive were almost zero. The crime lab was at the house 5 times, Dan May made 2 trips to the home. Gannon’s parents were still staying in house when the blood evidence was found. I’m sure Gannon’s parents looked all over the inside of the home too. just MOO. I pray for them everyday.

BBM
I haven't read everything, but what is this about?
I believe O/P was suggesting that the death of LS stepdad should be reinvestigated to determine if LS was involved. We know that there's no basis for suggesting this. The man was intoxicated and struck by a car when he walked into traffic. I recall his obituary posted many threads ago.

I believe O/P was suggesting that the death of LS stepdad should be reinvestigated to determine if LS was involved. We know that there's no basis for suggesting this. The man was intoxicated and struck by a car when he walked into traffic. I recall his obituary posted many threads ago.
Correct. Here’s an article about the incident, and his obituary. They spelled his name wrong in the article, but it’s the same guy.

Credit @NCWatcher

Car strikes, kills man | Robesonian

James Lowry | Robesonian

What's interesting to me is that TS pulled a real story from her life to tell a lie, and not only was it a lie, it was a lie told to make an excuse. And a lie that portrays her as a victim.

She follows a pattern.

jmo
A little bit of truth in every lie, and every lie is completely self-serving.

A little bit of truth in every lie, and every lie is completely self-serving.
Amazing isn’t it? She isn’t good at it like Casey Anthony was. But she loves to spin a tale. Will be so happy to read all the search warrants, phone records and texts. Trial is going to be a real show, unless she pleads guilty.

Maybe she drove him to drinking.

/s sort of.

I wondered that too.

It takes about 12 hours (more or less) for cadaverine to be produced so that the dogs can smell it. I think LE believes Gannon was not in his bed for 12 hours after his death. In a recent study, it took 2 days for byproducts of decomp to show up on a sensitive monitor:

Smell of death can point to murder time

I think cadaverine may have been shown to appear a little earlier than putrescine, but don't quote me. The amount of putrescine and indole can indicate time of death, if a very sensitive instrument is used.

If CoS has one of those meters available or the FBI helped out, maybe they didn't need dogs? But given that she kept moving Gannon's body, it would probably not be in the house. It might be at the place she stashed his body, but perhaps not the first place. Then, it would be everywhere that the suitcase went, starting around Wednesday night, given what's in the AA.

By Wednesday night, I think LE has impounded her car, so that suitcase is somewhere else. Do we have theories on where that could be? Wasn't there a second rental car? When was the moving van rented?

It takes about 12 hours (more or less) for cadaverine to be produced so that the dogs can smell it. I think LE believes Gannon was not in his bed for 12 hours after his death. In a recent study, it took 2 days for byproducts of decomp to show up on a sensitive monitor:

Smell of death can point to murder time

I think cadaverine may have been shown to appear a little earlier than putrescine, but don't quote me. The amount of putrescine and indole can indicate time of death, if a very sensitive instrument is used.

If CoS has one of those meters available or the FBI helped out, maybe they didn't need dogs? But given that she kept moving Gannon's body, it would probably not be in the house. It might be at the place she stashed his body, but perhaps not the first place. Then, it would be everywhere that the suitcase went, starting around Wednesday night, given what's in the AA.

By Wednesday night, I think LE has impounded her car, so that suitcase is somewhere else. Do we have theories on where that could be? Wasn't there a second rental car? When was the moving van rented?
The known movements of the various cars are in the arrest affidavit:
Letecia Stauch Arrest Affidavit

Do you think she used the death excuse on purpose? She told the school GS was ill. Yet she said there was a death in her family. A death usually grants you three days excused and off. Perhaps she knew he was critically wounded?

Yes, I do believe she used this excuse purposefully. Whatever she did to him, she knew, required days off work.

They should seriously re-examine that case. She was definitely old enough to have been behind that “accidental” hit and run. And just think, if she’s accusing every guy she meets, and even some that don’t even exist, of raping her, I imagine the stepfather may have been on her hit list as well.

Every time I'm reminded of her call-out email to "work" that didn't even want her, with the "hit by a car" scenario, I picture that witch running Gannon over with her car.

She's so seriously mental and reckless, that I do fear psychologists battling over her mental capacity on the stand (to her credit in my worst nightmare).

I have to admit I'm seriously angered that no one close to her saw the grossness in her character, let alone schools hiring her with her clear record of misconduct -- and a candidate that can't string a proper sentence together. If she was young and hot, I could see people overlooking the obvious. But imo she's dirty, deceptive, manipulative, self-absorbed and ugly.

Gannon knew, though. Who were the people in his corner on a daily, intimate basis? That's want I want to know.

I expect defense attorneys will use the social distancing requirements to stall everything for a long time.

With Covid-19 a real threat in jails I would think meetings with incarcerated clients would be few and far between.
Surely Sttorneys have televisits arranged by now?
You can't see a real Dr where I live, they are only doing telehealth..

RSBM <Snipped>
The silver Nissan Altima (second rental), is rented by her aunt is used by LS January 31st - February 1st.

LE placed a GPS TRACKER on this vehicle.

She is tracked back to the location on January 31st where the bloody board was found. There is a map in the AA with the GPS coordinates and times.

The AA theorizes she is in the area in daylight to ensure his remains are hidden, checking on police presence or to dispose of evidence.

IMO I think this will change: this is when she picks the suitcase up/Gannon's body. I think his body was there until the 31st.

It is unclear or I missed it, when the silver Nissan Altima is returned. They state she uses it 31st-1st. It is part of the caravan filmed for the IT interview along with the moving truck.

LE could have tracked her or her family's route to FLA, IF this vehicle was still utilized.

Some commented how the witness list already had a route of FBI office locations that could match her route to Florida for the disposal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper