Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it is released, I'm going to have to depend on the good folks at WS to read it and report the findings, because after Sha'nann w/baby Nico and Cece and Bella, I can't bear that again. I'm so glad WS has such thoughtful and thorough posters who are willing to take the brunt of these cases.
MOO
We likely won’t see it until they release discovery, which will be after trial. So you won’t have to worry about seeing it any time soon.

We saw it quickly in the Watts case because he pleaded guilty.

Yes it does make a difference , GS parents had the right to see , what we were able to read , first . CID would have talked parents through the points on the AA before the general public ( US ) could devour it .
Yes, that's true, but I meant I don't think it will jeopardize the case or that a change of venue will be a sure thing.
It shouldn't have happened, and the employee who leaked it should be held responsible if it was intentional, but it could have been a mistake.
Even if they do end up moving the trial, I think any jury will find that there is sufficient evidence against her.

Imo

DDA Michael Allen is NOT playing.

No Messing with the integrity of this case! Good to know.
DA Michael Allen =
He exudes confidence and such a soothing calm demeanor.

SCORE for the good guys/justice in getting him on the case!

Can't wait to see him in action (sadly no seeing :()….hearing about him in action.

I am leaning towards TS (the baseballer) lost her temper and launched something at gannon sunday night.
a coffee mug keeps coming to mind.

a very big asset to LE is the Stauches were the first tenants in that brand new house.

any chips/marks in the plaster board are relevant and from their tenancy.o_O

its hard to get past her t splanning away that her blood will be found.
don't people realise when they stab someone they usually cut themselves too??
its a disturbing add on from her to think about.
how else does one draw blood from themselves while murdering someone......
stabbing or glass /ceramic shattering is all that I can come up with.

moo

I considered that Gannon may have popped her across the face as he fought her off and perhaps her nose bled. It seems the nose might have been swollen the next day though. MOO

Last edited:
Yes, that's true, but I meant I don't think it will jeopardize the case or that a change of venue will be a sure thing.
It shouldn't have happened, and the employee who leaked it should be held responsible if it was intentional, but it could have been a mistake.
Even if they do end up moving the trial, I think any jury will find that there is sufficient evidence against her.

Imo

Just to be clear the person that uploaded it does not work for the court system. She had access to the courts efile system which probably 100’s of lawyers, paralegals, etc have access to. The real issue should be with the clerk that failed to secure the redacted AA on the efile system as all sealed documents always are.

Last thing I’m going to say on the subject, but I do feel like this person is being used as a scapegoat!

source:
Public servant in Adams County charged for leaking Letecia Stauch arrest affidavit - KRDO

Last edited:
I don't know TS but I know her kind. IMO she likely wasn't "mean" to Gannon over the years. She was worse. Syrupy, volatile, head-spinning but not identifiably mean. Not identifiable by Gannon. Because it was covert. Insipid.

Darling young man was a people pleaser... and what TS probably did was CONFUSE HIM TO NO END. Gaslighter. Lay blame on Gannon for imaginary infractions. Coerce him into apologies for things he knew he did not do. Just a guess, but I can imagine that AS never found ANY of Gannon's behavior unacceptable or not normative. But when he was AWAY, I bet he got an earful (of nonsense), both how great and motherly TS was AND how dreadfully disobedient Gannon was. Which he wasn't. Easily I could imagine how likewise easily TS could manipulate AS into thinking Gannon saved his best naughtiness for when AS was gone. All concocted and exaggerated and overblown by TS. "You don't know how hard it is to be a stepmother." Whatever. Because actually I do. And if you love a man who brings children to a relationship, you rise to the occasion, and take a sidecar stance, supporting him as he raises his children. In any case, equal to the final damage she inflicted on Gannon's precious body, I am as alarmed, disgusted and heartbroken for the mental confusion she fed him.

Even at the end. You are going to be in trouble for the thing you made me do.

I suspect she's spending her jail time creating speeches, certain she can talk her way out of this. Because woodworking tools. Because flower boxes.

There's something extra revolting in knowing that she likely still doesn't think she's done anything wrong. In her mind, all this happened TO HER. Twisted fother mucker.

MassGuy is right-- it's not the monsters that hide under our beds we should fear. It's the ones we invite right through the front door.

Tragedy heaped upon tragedy.

JMO

Last edited:
I was joking about Websleuths, sorry in poor taste. o_O

It was all over the internet.

The judge did deny this requested sanction against the DA's office. I guess they got the leaker though.

Pulled from sanction request:

At paragraph 7 of Ms. Stauch’s Motion, defense counsel alleges that “Through investigation, the defense has learned that the original affidavit listed in the e-filing system was replaced with the redacted version of the affidavit. The redacted version of the affidavit was not sealed, and instead was accessible to the public.” Again, counsel fails to set forth any specific facts in an affidavit that were revealed through counsel’s investigation. This is important as the Court issued Order O-06 unsealing the affidavit at 11:20 a.m. on April 3, 2020. Any changes regarding the replacement or unsealing of the affidavit of probable cause after that point in time would have occurred as a result of this Court’s Order.

BBM
Phew, thank goodness! You're right though, it didn't change anything for LS. As DDA Allen said, it just didn't give him a chance to go through the AA with AS & LH in advance and that's a real shame.

Last edited:
Just to be clear the person that uploaded it does not work for the court system. She had access to the courts efile system which probably 100’s of lawyers, paralegals, etc have access to. The real issue should be with the clerk that failed to secure the redacted AA on the efile system as all sealed documents always are.

Last thing I’m going to say on the subject, but I do feel like this person is being used as a scapegoat!

source:
Public servant in Adams County charged for leaking Letecia Stauch arrest affidavit - KRDO
Yes, I think I get it now. If it had been restricted in the first place, it wouldn't have happened and this woman didn't realize it wasn't supposed to be released. I think.

How he died is important, and they’ll likely have the full autopsy results at that point, to include toxicology.

I do think we’ll have that answer.

My struggle from the beginning is wanting to know everything that happened, but yet not wanting to know because it's horrific, evil, cruel, and he was an innocent child! I think we'll get the autopsy findings at that point and it's going to be devastating. :(:(

I, too, have never doubted that LS could get a suitcase full of child up any staircase.

What I doubted, and what I addressed in my post, was the supposition posited by some posters that maybe she used the particle board as a ramp under the suitcase to help pull the suitcase up the stairs.

Quite improbable, if not impossible, for one person to do so, and especially since LS didn’t need to employ a ramp to get the darn suitcase up the stairs, even if Gannon was in it.

I’d better be clear here: I’m more on the side of Gannon not coming back to the house after the Monday errands. So in that scenario, LS put Gannon in the suitcase elsewhere, and didn’t need to drag it up the stairs with Gannon in it.

But if he went into the suitcase in the basement, she absolutely could have gotten it up the stairs without any aid of any kind.

I love WS. But sometimes, before someone floats an idea about how something might have happened, I wish they’d take one more step, and consider how the idea might play out in reality, and how it might actually be achieved physically. The idea of using the particle board to aid in getting the suitcase up the stairs seemed ludicrous to me because of the physicality of what that entails.

Sometimes in our brainstorming, it seems we just throw ideas and conjecture against the wall to see what sticks. Even if it has no basis in fact or common sense or if it is physically possible. I’d rather read about ideas and conjecture that are in the realm of possibility.

I know, scroll and roll. I guess I’m the McCranky person tonight.

Particleboard and plywood are not the same. Particleboard is definitely heavier. But I guess I didn’t properly state how I thought she *might* have used it. I think if she couldn’t lift the suitcase up into her car by itself (which would be much harder than pulling/dragging/scooching it up or down stairs), she might have taken this flat board, picked up one end and set that on her bumper, and then did the pushing/pulling of the suitcase up this wood “ramp” into the car.

Even if it was the heavier particleboard, she still could pick up one end of it. I guess maybe it came across like I thought she drug both the suitcase and the board up/down stairs, and that’s not what I meant.

I worked in furniture for years, including managing stores, and I’ve had to move a lot of wood of different sizes and weights. I’m female. I also know the differences in composite woods, veneers, solids, etc. All different types of wood can be cut in all sorts of different sizes. And if it was the size like what is used on some beds as a platform for a mattress, it could be the size of a twin mattress (39x75 or so). LS could move that, I could move that, a lot of people could move that into a position they choose.

Yes. In one of the stories, Gannon was apparently riding his bike on the highway (as one does), and fell off and hit his head. Quincy just happened to be driving by, and kidnapped Gannon. Amazingly, his driver apparently gave his name to TS - “Terrance.”

If you are a suspect in a crime and your story changes, you are in huge trouble. Each one of her accounts is absurd, and when viewed as a whole, well, a jury could convict her on that alone.

BBM
As absolutely absurd as this tale is, we need to follow the recipe for Tsplaining which is 1-2 words of truth surrounded by a whole vortex of lies to find the reason she tells this tale. I surmise that she caused a blow to the head/head wound to Gannon. All the rest is the vortex of lies.

Can someone refresh my memory, is Quincy also the one that was laying in the middle of the road and car jacked her & Gannon? :confused:

MOO

Last edited:
Particleboard and plywood are not the same. Particleboard is definitely heavier. But I guess I didn’t properly state how I thought she *might* have used it. I think if she couldn’t lift the suitcase up into her car by itself (which would be much harder than pulling/dragging/scooching it up or down stairs), she might have taken this flat board, picked up one end and set that on her bumper, and then did the pushing/pulling of the suitcase up this wood “ramp” into the car.

Even if it was the heavier particleboard, she still could pick up one end of it. I guess maybe it came across like I thought she drug both the suitcase and the board up/down stairs, and that’s not what I meant.

I worked in furniture for years, including managing stores, and I’ve had to move a lot of wood of different sizes and weights. I’m female. I also know the differences in composite woods, veneers, solids, etc. All different types of wood can be cut in all sorts of different sizes. And if it was the size like what is used on some beds as a platform for a mattress, it could be the size of a twin mattress (39x75 or so). LS could move that, I could move that, a lot of people could move that into a position they choose.

BBM:

This is an interesting suggestion.

I'm now wondering whether or not that board might in fact have been underneath Gannon's bed, and during the violence of the attack that obviously occurred there, the mattress got shifted and blood splattered onto the board.

That would be one possible explanation for how blood could have gotten onto that board, as well as why TS disposed of it.

Not saying it's likely, but it is possible.

It's not noted anywhere in the Arrest Affidavit that AS identified that board as coming from anywhere inside the house.

JMO.

BBM
As absolutely absurd as this tale is, if we follow the recipe for Tsplaining the is 1-2 words of truth surrounded by a whole vortex of lies. Therefore I surmise that she caused a blow to the head/head wound to Gannon.

Can someone refresh my memory, is Quincy also the one that was laying in the middle of the road and car jacked her & Gannon? :confused:

MOO
Yes. He apparently followed her from Petco, I assume on foot. He lays down in front of her vehicle, and forces her to take him home.

Attachments

• ACAE01FF-9F93-4137-8DA9-AEE7578856A4.jpeg
    ACAE01FF-9F93-4137-8DA9-AEE7578856A4.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics