Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

Probably depends on his performance.

As we know, TS's google searches included queries such as "sent my husband sexual messages and he ignored them" and "make my husband want me more."

One gets the impression she and AS weren't exactly testing the suspension on the connubial bedsprings with any regularity.

Beggars can't be choosers.

She's just lucky Eguardo AND QB were willing to take one for #TeamTecia.

I believe she stated he was a knock out, twice!!

Eh... The rape jokes? Maybe not in the best taste?
I can assure you that T was not raped.

I would never joke about that if I thought there was even an ounce of truth to her story.

She definitely takes the cake for minimizing the true victims of sexual assault.

I hate her even more bc of it. You know on top of the fact of her being a cold blooded child killer

Last edited:
Eh... The rape jokes? Maybe not in the best taste?

Personally, I'm firmly in the camp that believes inventing outrageous rape stories to cover up a child murder is what's in poor taste.

TS's cries of rape don't deserve to be treated with any sort of sensitivity whatsoever.

Because IT. NEVER. HAPPENED.

What DID happen is that GANNON. WAS. MURDERED.

TS deserves every bit of scorn and ridicule that's hurled at her, and more.

The fact that she's tried to portray herself as a victim here is beyond diabolical.

TS is the one who's made light of rape, by making up completely laughable versions of what is (when it actually happens) a horrific crime.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

Probably depended on his "job performance."

As we know, TS's google searches included queries such as "sent my husband sexual messages and he ignores them" and "make my husband want me more."

One gets the impression she and AS weren't exactly testing the suspension on the connubial bedsprings with any regularity.

"Beggars can't be choosers!"

She's just lucky Eguardo AND QB were willing to take one for #TeamTecia.

BBM

I don't think I've ever seen "sex" written with so many syllables and multiple consonants plus all of the vowels.

I'm expecting to see this with Vanna flipping those boxes on Wheel of Fortune! o_O

Last edited:
I think Gannon's little sister would have been in real and imminent danger.

I think it's a very, very good thing for little LS that LH flew into town immediately.

JMO.

LS was probably shocked that they came home so fast. You know, he just ran away, he will be back. That cut down on her time to get her things ready and skedaddle out of there. I think her plan was to leave all along.

She was DONE and going to live life for herself. Just hop on her broom and disappear.

BBM:

This is an interesting suggestion.

I'm now wondering whether or not that board might in fact have been underneath Gannon's bed, and during the violence of the attack that obviously occurred there, the mattress got shifted and blood splattered onto the board.

That would be one possible explanation for how blood could have gotten onto that board, as well as why TS disposed of it.

Not saying it's likely, but it is possible.

It's not noted anywhere in the Arrest Affidavit that AS identified that board as coming from anywhere inside the house.

JMO.

Another poster mentioned earlier that the board they bought for their child’s bed was a “bunkie board”. My store sold those, and usually they were covered by a thin fabric (I think to prevent splinters getting into the mattress that sits on it). If this is what Gannon had, AS may not have remembered it as a board just because it was hidden under the mattress and maybe had a fabric cover (these fabric covers are cheap and blood would soak through, no problem). And if, say, they had purchased it as part of GS’s bed set and it was delivered, AS might not even have been home when the delivery was made. So he may never have really seen it.

ETA: After some thought, I now doubt that THE board was his bed’s bunkie board, because its absence would have been very noticeable and likely noted in the AA (these boards are used to support the mattress, so without it, the mattress wouldn’t have support and LE would obviously have seen that as they collected evidence.

*shrugs shoulders*

Last edited:
Another poster mentioned earlier that the board they bought for their child’s bed was a “bunkie board”. My store sold those, and usually they were covered by a thin fabric (I think to prevent splinters getting into the mattress that sits on it). If this is what Gannon had, AS may not have remembered it as a board just because it was hidden under the mattress and maybe had a fabric cover (these fabric covers are cheap and blood would soak through, no problem). And if, say, they had purchased it as part of GS’s bed set and it was delivered, AS might not even have been home when the delivery was made. So he may never have really seen it.

Great explanation, thank you!

I'm starting to think this may in fact have been a board underneath Gannon's bed, after all.

It makes all kinds of logical sense.

It still kinda baffles me why people are so sure she had help.

Help wasn’t necessary! Did people look the other way and not ask questions? Abso freakin lutely

Did she need help killing him and moving the body? Nope not at all imo
ITA she did it alone. In her mind, she’s the most brilliant criminal on the planet. I doubt she trusted anyone enough to ask for hands-on help with the murder or relocation. People who are the least trustworthy, trust no one. She may have asked for help with peripheral things like the car rental.

Just a friendly PSA --

If a would-be rapist should ever lay down in the road in front of you, never ever put your car in reverse and drive away. Heck, no. Invite him over. It's a great way to make new friends.

She's not right in the head.

How did her own people believe A WORD that fell out of her face????

I hope there are GIANT PANELS at trial, highlighting each absurd tale, chronologically. Each one seems to correspond directly to evidence that had either been found or she feared would be found.

They don't even need to put her on the stand. They string her own words together and all the elements are there. "He cut himself. " "I bandaged him." The bloody board. The sock. The grocery list of cleaning supplies. The head injury. "He's probably not even in this state." Lost on Perry Park Road. Petco. "So what if I bought three dog sweaters?" The cardboard box. The (bed) cover. The suitcase. Her blood. Gannon's blood. "I'm not going to go look in ditches. "

What a sorry fraud of a human being.

JMO

JMO

Well said! It’s those lies that make me think her only “defense” is to blame the crime on someone else, and only someone who she loves so much that she’d make up all of these insane stories to protect them.

Which is why I think she might say HH did it. She can’t blame AS since he was gone, and she can’t blame LaiS since she’s too young. That leaves HH...and with LS being such a raging narcissist (and sociopath—-if it’s possible to be both?) she’d have no moral problem doing so.

I'm starting to think this may in fact have been a board underneath Gannon's bed, after all.

All the "bunkie bds I have ever seen are normally made of 1x3spf bds wrapped with fabric. I'm not sure I have ever seen one made of particle bd. JMO

Foal+2%2522+Wood+Bunkie+Board.jpg

Particle bd would be a very poor option for that type of purpose mainly due to its terrible resistance to moisture, Maybe @MassGuy can chime in on his past experiences.....

Last edited:

She may have flipped the mattress initially to hide the bloodstain. Getting blood on any particle board support beneath.

Interesting the mattress had not been tested yet. It is a no brainer it is Gannon's blood. I just wonder if she attempted any clean-up of the mattress.

The pictures are too hard to see but I think that particle board is missing a little chunk at the top. It would be wonderful if that little chunk was located in the house. IF it is a missing chunk. Sadly getting blinder by the day. Please correct if no one sees missing chunk.....

ETA: to clarify I rotated the board picture

upload_2020-5-5_21-19-10.png

Last edited:
I don't know TS but I know her kind. IMO she likely wasn't "mean" to Gannon over the years. She was worse. Syrupy, volatile, head-spinning but not identifiably mean. Not identifiable by Gannon. Because it was covert. Insipid.

Darling young man was a people pleaser... and what TS probably did was CONFUSE HIM TO NO END. Gaslighter. Lay blame on Gannon for imaginary infractions. Coerce him into apologies for things he knew he did not do. Just a guess, but I can imagine that AS never found ANY of Gannon's behavior unacceptable or not normative. But when he was AWAY, I bet he got an earful (of nonsense), both how great and motherly TS was AND how dreadfully disobedient Gannon was. Which he wasn't. Easily I could imagine how likewise easily TS could manipulate AS into thinking Gannon saved his best naughtiness for when AS was gone. All concocted and exaggerated and overblown by TS. "You don't know how hard it is to be a stepmother." Whatever. Because actually I do. And if you love a man who brings children to a relationship, you rise to the occasion, and take a sidecar stance, supporting him as he raises his children. In any case, equal to the final damage she inflicted on Gannon's precious body, I am as alarmed, disgusted and heartbroken for the mental confusion she fed him.

Even at the end. You are going to be in trouble for the thing you made me do.

I suspect she's spending her jail time creating speeches, certain she can talk her way out of this. Because woodworking tools. Because flower boxes.

There's something extra revolting in knowing that she likely still doesn't think she's done anything wrong. In her mind, all this happened TO HER. Twisted fother mucker.

MassGuy is right-- it's not the monsters that hide under our beds we should fear. It's the ones we invite right through the front door.

Tragedy heaped upon tragedy.

JMO
And again Megnut, you hit the nail on the head and drove it right through.
Marrying someone with children works only for those with a loving heart. I find nothing attractive about a man who does not put his children's best interest first. My gosh, AS's children are adorable. If there was ever such grounds, I believe TS was grossly negligent in marrying AS.

Its heartbreaking to watch the video of TS, LS and GS sitting on a rock's ledge as TS practically pushes Gannon away as he tried to be close to her. I am so sorry to say that one good thing about Gannon's death is that he no longer has to endure her unfathomable abuse. There is a place in the depths of hell for people like TS and I believe her seat is reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee