Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched this clip from Spencer Wilson about 75 times. At about 0:16 there are 2 searchers standing and digging in a HUGE hole ! Hard to get a SS but I tried. Tell me if I’m wrong.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter
It's a natural part of the terrain. This is a very obscure and rugged parcel of land.

I have watched this clip from Spencer Wilson about 75 times. At about 0:16 there are 2 searchers standing and digging in a HUGE hole ! Hard to get a SS but I tried. Tell me if I’m wrong.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Those are two drainage throughpipes in a concrete support wall, with a road over it. Need to watch it in the live feed to see (#76). IMO.

Thanks so much for these updates! It is a little beacon of light to know that people are working so hard for Gannon.
If you don't mind answering, would you say that this road has a lot of random litter along it? I am concerned that during a thorough search like we are witnessing, *everything* has to be collected and inventoried until they know it is not pertinent. I am just curious if this stretch of road tends to be an area with a lot of littering :(

I do agree with all the others, something has led LE here and I really, really hope they find what they need here to move forward and find Gannon.

I wouldn’t say this road has more than its fair share of litter, although I don’t remember seeing signs that a group has adopted it to keep it clean. That’s a big thing for cannabis companies to do since their advertising is limited.

This road does have a lot of bicyclists on it, just like all of the roads out here. I saw a lot of bicyclists yesterday. It seems like one of them would’ve noticed a decomposition smell during those warm days.

I hope LS and AS aren’t reading these posts, although I’m sure their minds have gone to some pretty dark places in the past three weeks.

MOO

Thanks so much for these updates! It is a little beacon of light to know that people are working so hard for Gannon.
If you don't mind answering, would you say that this road has a lot of random litter along it? I am concerned that during a thorough search like we are witnessing, *everything* has to be collected and inventoried until they know it is not pertinent. I am just curious if this stretch of road tends to be an area with a lot of littering :(

I do agree with all the others, something has led LE here and I really, really hope they find what they need here to move forward and find Gannon.
Yes there is a lot of small litter in this area. No large tires, etc. but lots of bags, cups, cigarette boxes, that kind of thing.

I honestly can’t bring myself to even speculate or go down any dark thoughts about what might have happened to Gannon. It’s much too painful. I’ll just wait for the details to come out at someone’s trial, God willing. Still praying for a miracle but trying to be prepared for the alternative. I actually take a sliver of hope that they are sifting because it makes me think evidence not remains. And I have to believe that if they thought he was physically there they would have found him now since they have been SO focused on that particular area. I’m thinking burner phone or some other type of evidence.
Ever hopeful....

I have to think this much activity indicates a tangible lead. I'm so torn between knowing things are really bad for Gannon and wishing he could still be found alive and brought home. :(

I can't imagine the pain the parents and loved ones are going through during this time. God Bless!

I wouldn’t say this road has more than its fair share of litter, although I don’t remember seeing signs that a group has adopted it to keep it clean. That’s a big thing for cannabis companies to do since their advertising is limited.

This road does have a lot of bicyclists on it, just like all of the roads out here. I saw a lot of bicyclists yesterday. It seems like one of them would’ve noticed a decomposition smell during those warm days.

I hope LS and AS aren’t reading these posts, although I’m sure their minds have gone to some pretty dark places in the past three weeks.

MOO

Thanks for sharing that - I am relieved to hear it wasn't a typical dumping area (sadly where I live, there are a few roads where people routinely illegally dump trash). For now I am thinking this is an evidence search and not a search for Gannon himself, just for clues that will lead them to Gannon.

I think regardless of what we’re saying, speculating, I hope the parents aren’t on here and are doing what they can to take care of themselves. The waiting must be so hard, so if they were here I couldn’t blame them, but I would hope they’re offline and being supported by family right now.

Thanks for sharing that - I am relieved to hear it wasn't a typical dumping area (sadly where I live, there are a few roads where people routinely illegally dump trash). For now I am thinking this is an evidence search and not a search for Gannon himself, just for clues that will lead them to Gannon.
I have been having that feeling too - evidence/things but not Gannon (not yet, anyway).

jmo

The last time I remember LE sifting through dirt was with little Caylee Anthony. : (

I wish Gannon would come home and say it was all just a joke. And then SM could throw it in everyone's face that she "told" us she wasn't involved. And if this was even a possibility, I think everyone here and on any other site would gladly give that woman an apology because Gannon would be alive and well. All just my wishful thinking. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay