Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another theory to throw out there: I have been a diehard in the "She's responsible for his death" camp. Still am, really.

But bearing in mind what we know now, I recently watched the infamous first video of TS again . Or actually just segments -- because I cannot stomach the whole childish, arrogant performance at once.

I somehow get the sense, watching and listening, that she possesses a bit of confidence. Along with someone here on the thread mentioning TS doping Gannon up, this morning this theory popped into my head...

Maybe someone else already posted similar ; if so I'm sorry to take up space on this galloping thread. But just what if she heavily sedated him and dropped him off, thinking sooner or later he'd come to and resurface? Get picked up, whatever. Her initial runaway story would make sense. All these subsequent fabrications would not have been needed. Just maybe the plot didn't follow her diagram?

IDK....It probably doesn't hold water. Where they're searching now is so far for a young boy to walk. what would have been the motivation? Unless to allow time for injuries to heal? or just to put all of her yucky guilt on him? You all can tear it apart. Have at it.

We're all here waiting for Gannon's heartbreaking story to unfold. It's all about him in the end.
If this was so, he would "tell on her."
She couldn't risk that.

Exactly! The previous staging area was a couple miles from the search location but it was easy to find, on the same road as the search location.

I’ll take another drive later. Hopefully we’ll get more detailed info before I go.

I agree that this search feels different but I’m not sure what that means. The one-day delay suggests it’s not urgent. The lack of info suggests they’re trying to keep it quiet. But the volunteer aspect suggests it’s not as critical.

I don’t know. It’s hard not to get disheartened. Every time I think like that, I’m reminded of just how torturous this is for LH and AS and everyone else who loves him.

Hi-Yo, Silverheels! Away!

Great point! If he had an abdominal injury, it would be too painful to bend over. TS's video convinced me GS was coughing up blood. "I'm bleeding" was said as if it was something unexpected. Unlike a cut on the foot where bleeding is expected. Hope I am making sense.

There are many dramatic reasons to cough up blood but I'm wondering if this child might have had ulcers. Just thinking out loud here.

MOO MOO

@FlammingJan, Your synopsis is amazing. Because you asked, I offered some thoughts for you to ponder.

I believe TS harbored a deep resentment of LH from way back. Her insatiable need to devalue and inflict pain onto LH consumed her and effected others.

With that said, her reaction to the incident on Sunday evening resulted in an internal injury for GS. I know that our precious organs do not tolerate injury. I am not aware of a specific medication to treat an internal injury, without first an x-ray, ct-scan and/or surgery to repair.

Attending school or examination by a physician would enact mandated reporting, resulting in irreparable damage to TS's marriage and career.

I am interested in your feedback.

I think this is a concise explanation of possible motive. While the stated reason for TS losing her teaching license in SC is that she failed to show up for work, she states a different reason and files a lawsuit over it. I think there's a much bigger picture which explains why, as far as we know, TS never entered an actual classroom (her job in CS was outside the classroom as well; in Colorado one cannot get a full teaching license without 3 years of probationary classroom experience - she was not getting close to her goal of being a teacher). It must have felt really awful to know that she could, herself, be turned in for child abuse. That would have been the absolute nail in the coffin of her teaching career (which was a long long process for her). Her educational path indicates she considered herself to be a future school principal, but it's rare indeed for anyone to get an administrative position without some years of classroom experience first.

TS is the type of person who thinks she knows better than others, including experts. It's possible she may have discounted the seriousness of Gannon's injuries. But at some level, she knew she couldn't send him to school. If any part of what she says about his physical symptoms is true, he was a sick kid, yet she decided to travel long miles, past 2 PIAS stores, to go shop for a bike and to exchange "exercise equipment" for hockey equipment (despite the hockey season ending around this time of year).

By now, a crucial witness has certainly given long interviews to LE (and that would be AS). He knows whether she had a pattern of getting physical with anyone, whether she ever threatened anyone in any manner, whether Gannon was afraid of her. And there's a witness (juvenile) to what happened Sunday night. So not only are your theories strong, but they are theories that LE can and is checking out. It's possible they already have a ton of non-circumstantial evidence about TS's history with child abuse.

Last edited:
Thunder dog, you are not the lone wolf, I am quite sure LE has her number, and since Nothing I say, will affect safety of Gannon, I feel relatively ok w/ speculating...my previous posts last night created a firestorm of protest, my apologies to all...I am a mother and grandmother, and LS is definitely not behaving as I would either before or after, but we have beaten that horse into the dust, and then some...I am not the least bit worried about the efforts of the Colorado LE team, nor questioning anyone... but let me pose this scenario...Faye Swetlik was videoed exiting her bus, w/in two hours, she was missing. We learned later, from the little details available to public, after autopsy, she was killed w/in 2 1/2 hours, the anguished 911 call from mom was very quickly acted on, dogs and search teams were relentless...she was found in the wooded area that had been Searched, placed there during the night, but apparently must have been in the apartment of her killer, someone w/ no criminal history... by all accounts, Faye’s family absolutely adored her...THAT was happening during the early days of Gannon’s disappearance. Now, just to remind everyone, not to let their guards down...what if Faye had a stepmother like this one, would things have been different?Doubtful, but what if there is someone like Coty Scott Taylor, who saw Gannon as a really great kid, but vulnerable...could happen...I have no doubt LE has not let up their focus on stepmom, I agree wholeheartedly w/ everyone, but I can tell you from personal experience w/ my abnormal sibling, if you put her in LS spot, I can easily see her doing most of the things, I can also see her covering up for things...I just don’t think she could get away w/ it this long....jmo, oh, edited, Faye was in her neighbor’s small apt, multiple basements in Lorson Ranch, larger houses, and most residents can’t have lived there long as it is relatively new development, hope this explains my distress...I have to choose between two options, reality that there is actually someone as dreadful as CA or someone like CSTaylor, neither is tolerable

Not my opinion, just my own Fantasy Island: Gannon is alive and safe, and was taken in an elaborate scheme to end the abuse, prove it and convict those responsible. Yeah, I know what ya'll are going to say, but I trust you enough to share.
Thank you for sharing. I once shared your same fantasy. Unfortunately the searches don’t appear to be in line with that fantasy. But please keep fantasizing. It can’t hurt.

My 6 yr old has an upset stomach today. Even though I knew SM story made no sense, it becomes completely obvious when living the reality. The thought of her taking Gannon to run non essential errands is ludicrous. No way did she put Gannon in AS truck (with a sick bag!) for anything not sinister. Reasons I would put a child so sick they needed a sick bag - to take to the doctor, to take home from school, to get home from the airport.....100% never to go buy my husband a brand new bike in January without him.

I also think the stomach issue was from a head or internal injury and the vomit probably had blood in it, which is what tipped her off that he was seriously injured to where she was in big trouble with the law and AS.

It would be interesting to check the car wash cameras in the area. I don't know how precise apple watch or GPS tracking is so maybe they know exactly where she was, but if not it would be a good idea. Even just the drive thru ones at gas stations in case he rolled down the window. My kids are not very good with a sick bag.
Amen!!!

MOO, I'm prepared for a brutal ending. I suspect 't' confidence comes from being certain LE will never find Gannon's body.

If there is ANY evidence that's been put out by MSM or LE specifically indicating that Gannon is alive and well, in the custody of someone, friend or foe, local or distant, I'd like to see it.

Agreed.

I Google-mapped this, and 83 seems to be roughly parallel to 105.

Enquiring minds wanted to know. :)
New to posting so I hope I do this right. I live in Maryland so I know nothing about the CO area but on Google Maps I do see a short back road that looks like it connects 83 and Roller Coaster Rd where there are self storage units (CubeSmart). Might be a stretch but just a thought.

Gannon has now been missing for 33 days.
IMO ...TS is solely responsible for this, he disappeared on her watch.

Next week sometime TS will once again have an audience as she tries to explain away all her BS with Part 2 of her “ interview” while we pick apart her every word and try to determine her motivation.

I am hoping these wonderful volunteers/ searchers find Gannon and bring him home before we are subjected to any more of her self serving crap.

For those that feel like today feels different somehow, I don't mean to be a hope-dasher but it could be because today is 02.29, and it's been all over various news outlets for days, such things like 40 year olds having their 10th birthday, and other oddball "rare" things that happen on the 29th.

Like both Richard Ramirez and Aileen Wournos being born on this day. I mean, I'm not mathematician but really, what are the odds?

So, today being the 29th could factor into some of these feelings about today. Possibly.

jmo

Keeping your head would be a sane thing to do. A person like yourself would have the insight and self control to do that. What we are seeing are responses of a person who has no control of her reactions towards insults to her ego. It's automatic, she can't stop herself. Been that way her whole like. IMO
So if you are a step child, where does that put your mental safety? Your post I feel is spot on!!! Yes, she has little or no control....

That's the most plausible scenario I can image. After the abuse there was no other option in her mind. She knew he would tell his dad and mom. Only way to stop him was murder. It is not uncommon for abusers to murder their victims. IMO
With a child abuse charge, she won't pass a background test which many jobs require. Her financial security and marriage would be ruined. Her false image would be exposed. The standing usurped from LH might be repaired. And the humiliation of AS leaving her, would be too much to endure.

The Palmer Lake Herald

The comments by the OP (KN-O) of the post being shared by the PLH are interesting.

ETA: The comments under the original post being shared, which you can view by clicking on the screenshot of the EPCSheriff tweet with the pics of Gannon. Not the comments under the PLH’s sharing of that post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member