Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. She babysat for a year, so she would have spent more time with Gannon than with any of them. Nothing about Gannon. She's not worried about him? Nothing about what he likes, how smart he is, did he tell any silly jokes, talk your ear off about Sonic????? No Nothing. WOW
Your absolutely right!

Between interviews with TS and 'the babysitter' its like they forgot all about him him and are going to respond with the question,....Gannon WHO? :mad::(

I posted it somewhere on thread 3...and my views/opinions haven’t changed.

The only day SM cared about was Sunday for her alibi. Garden on the Gods, Burger King & home. She pulled another child into an interview to say they saw Gannon. An interview where she spoke of herself.
What is owed to her. She spoke poorly of the investigation-toward her. and the biological mother- towards her. That child is in the Garden of the Gods.
JMO

Anyone on here would face a cameras and beg to get someone they love back. Think of yourself, your child...yes. Answer why you wouldn’t. Not many nice answers...

Well...you all warned me that was going to be time I would never get back in my life...but I caved and listened anyhoo. ;)

Not going to give any feedback on the babysitter's comments because I learned nothing from her interview.

My biggest takeaway...(and IMO the most important) They are searching specific areas based on tips and the tips and leads are increasing....!

This team is going to find Gannon. JMO
bbm
Ita.
Thank you for forcing yourself to watch this baby sitter who refused to reference Gannon and the hope that he's even alive -- and the useless interview in which we gleaned nothing of importance except that some people overuse the word "like" and "you know"...
There's a limit to what a person will tolerate if they value their blood pressure.

Saved some of us from wasting time out of our busy lives.

Kudos to you and certain other fine folk here who aren't afraid to speak the truth.

Now about the bolded item in your comment : That's good news and hopefully the net is tightening.
Gannon was just 11 years old and if he is no longer with us, which I hope isn't the case--- he didn't deserve a step mom who has constantly lied and misled the public, law enforcement, and most of all Gannon's parents whom she has caused untold suffering and still continues to do so with her silence.
The video of her leaving with Gannon and returning without him made his dad cry and our hearts to sink.
Other sights and sounds once seen cannot be forgotten.
Unfortunately. :(
There is no reason for despicable behavior unless step mom had something to hide.

I’ve been here since the beginning - set up the media thread and timeline - IMO there has not been bashing and the commentary has been within the limits outlined by Tricia at the beginning of each thread

- iMO he needs to be found - that’s what I’m here for
JMO
There has been bashing. Especially last night. A lot of posts were removed.

I have since the beginning and still do agree with you on the "water" aspect.
I suppose she could have buried him somewhere if that was indeed a shovel in the bag, but my first instinct was water also.
So many places it's sad thinking he's out there, in the cold,and dark. Waiting to be found. Did he really mean nothing to TS,or her defenders? They don't say anything positive about him. It's so depressing.

There has been bashing. Especially last night. A lot of posts were removed.
I missed it I guess - I’m not much of a night owl and skim the threads for the updated MSM - every case I’ve followed it does have a certain amount of bashing I guess. I miss most of it but every now and then I catch something and post when I shouldn’t - thank you for helping keep the threads clean and I myself will be more careful

In my opinion, I seriously doubt he ran away. If he had run away, I am sure by now he would have told somebody who he was and that he was lost and he wanted to go home. Hes a cold and hungry 11 year old. I'm sure he knows his address. He would have been back in an hour after he ran off. So in my opinion him running away is completely unbelievable.
As cold set in he would knock on a door or go in a business.
If he didn't have an accident or commit suicide first. Which is what I said that started this whole line of post. Probably not just a runaway, imo
Yes.
If he ran away he would have found help.

The only day SM cared about was Sunday for her alibi. Garden on the Gods, Burger King & home. She pulled another child into an interview to say they saw Gannon. An interview where she spoke of herself.
What is owed to her. She spoke poorly of the investigation-toward her. and the biological mother- towards her. That child is in the Garden of the Gods.
JMO

Anyone on here would face a cameras and beg to get someone they love back. Think of yourself, your child...yes. Answer why you wouldn’t. Not many nice answers...
I’ve thought this....the hike is so important to her even though it seems he disappeared the next day. Maybe trying to establish he was familiar with GOG in case discovered there later....runaway with a destination he remembered from the hike. It’s just curious...

If known "facts" and "statistics" were all it took to solve cases we wouldn't have very many unsolved.

Something perceived or labeled as "ridiculous" is that only until it isn't.

Well wishes and hopes won't change this sad situation for the better. IMO this is as sad and tragic as it appears to be. At the moment it isn't likely a friendly helper is involved. All I am trying to say is stuff like this grows legs.

JMO

Agreed.
In the step mom's msm interview when she made her daughter come and answer questions some attentive members here caught the daughter asking --"What do you want me to say ?"
Very rehearsed and coached .

The baby sitter was a bit different but very careful to not mention Gannon which is sad and strange to say the least.
An 11 year old child is missing and if alive could be in danger.

Did he have a favorite food ?
Did he like to wear a hat in winter or just the hood on his jacket ?
Who were his friends?

Since the person babysat for more than a year she should know the answers to simple, basic questions and yet was silent about him.
Who does that ?

I watched to see what you were talking about and I caught something else too, near the end @6:39 (of the 6:56 long video if theres multiple). The space between truck and car next to truck, looking under thru the underside nearly out of frame, blinks a little darker like a shadow. It's just a pixel or two, but definitely darker. Not saying its Gannon getting out of the other side, maybe someone walking from the garage or maybe just a shadow from a tree branch in the wind. But it caught my eye.
Wow, yeah, right about the time she gets out, it looks like a quick shadow between the two vehicles, just in front of the rear tire. That is a little creepy.

I did notice other "shadows" (small dark spots) that seemed to randomly pop up and then disappear. (In the yard and in the street). My guess is that's what happened under the truck. Something weird going on with the camera, or video. Hopefully, the "non-bootlegged" video will be conclusive.

Last edited:
Agreed.
In the step mom's msm interview when she made her daughter come and answer questions some attentive members here caught the daughter asking --"What do you want me to say ?"
Very rehearsed and coached .

The baby sitter was a bit different but very careful to not mention Gannon which is sad and strange to say the least.
An 11 year old child is missing and if alive could be in danger.

Did he have a favorite food ?
Did he like to wear a hat in winter or just the hood on his jacket ?
Who were his friends?

Since the person babysat for more than a year she should know the answers to simple, basic questions and yet was silent about him.
Who does that ?
My thoughts on this interview is that she is young, and was not asked about Gannon specifically.

My thoughts on this interview is that she is young, and was not asked about Gannon specifically.
That's a good point.^^^

Brainstorming here. :)
It just seems like she could have mentioned something about him that people would be on the lookout for-- like a favorite game (Nintendo Switch--is this game with him ?), or if he'd be the type of child to hide in someone's shed.

Would she be allowed to be interviewed without parental permission if she was "very young", though? I'm thinking she'd at least have to be 18. I also always knew a sketchy sketcher when I was 18, to say the least.

Kids are interviewed by MSM all the time. They are interviewed in pieces about schools, sports, etc. There's no specific law saying that under-18's don't have freedom of speech. Kids are not prevented from being reporters, either.

That's a good point.^^^

Brainstorming here. :)
It just seems like she could have mentioned something about him that people would be on the lookout for-- like a favorite game (Nintendo Switch--is this game with him ?), or if he'd be the type of child to hide in someone's shed.
She could have, but she wasn’t prompted to by the reporter IMO

Right. She babysat for a year, so she would have spent more time with Gannon than with any of them. Nothing about Gannon. She's not worried about him? Nothing about what he likes, how smart he is, did he tell any silly jokes, talk your ear off about Sonic????? No Nothing. WOW
In her defense, as others have said, who knows what was edited out. It is still odd, though.

Could it be that the tv station intentionally didn't do TS any favors?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member