Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This bizarre recounting of events by the SM is exactly why LE didn't want the video released.

There is no need to give a suspect information to come up with reasons and an alibi, this is not in anyone's interest, other than it is wildly entertaining.

Great point! LS has been on social media and has seen what is being said about her and this case. She even brought up the Sonic movie! I have seen posts on social media from others about the sonic movie being released begging Gannon to come home.

Also, we are suddenly supposed to believe there was a strange vehicle lurking around, and that Gannon went somewhere with someone in a car? What happened to running away? What happened to walking to a friends house to play?

Its seems LS is changing her story based on people sluething this case and ruling things out. I must of read hundreds of posts where people were wondering if GS got out on the other side of that truck. I'm certain he did not!

Yes, and the emphasis that Gannon is proud that he has the only key.

jmo
IMO I think she wants to prove that Gannon left through that gate of his own accord. Why would she want to prove that? Because maybe there was blood evidence on or around the gate. If he had the only key, that means she didn't hurt him and take him through that gate - no way, 'he has the only key!' read with sarcasm please

IMO
SM is aware of blood evidence in garage belonging to Gannon and has fabricated a story. She uses Saturday as the day Gannon is cut in the garage, to distance the actual event that caused him to bleed.
I believe Gannon was harmed by SM on Sunday and his blood was on the carpet and eventually in the garage. If Gannon was bleeding when they left Monday, it would explain the blood found in the garage. I do not think he died at home or the house would be off limits. I think it was the scene of an “accident”. The accident being SM hit Gannon, or kicked Gannon or possibly struck with something, that caused a bleeding injury. Leaning toward internal bleeding.
SM tried to make evidence to cover her tracks with the cell phone video. Accusing Gannon and making him say he accidentally burned the carpet. It makes sense that Gannon may have caused a burn mark somewhere on the carpet. That caused SM to hurt Gannon. He probably bled on the carpet when initially hurt or the following day if internal injuries. SM would realize Monday morning, he is very ill and bleeding and I am not sure if there would be blood in his bed. Maybe she did not know he was in dire need of attention until he used the bathroom. SM could have told him they were going to the doctor. His slow pace could indicate internal injuries. Her control and indication that they were working together to make it right, would allow her to manipulate Gannon in to thinking they needed to pretend everything was ok to not upset dad or siblings.
SM makes up the key and gate story to make it look like Gannon was waiting for someone to pick him up. There may not be blood in the yard or she is giving the foot cut excuse to cover if blood was found in the yard. I feel that the garage definitely had blood, possibly the carpet and that’s why she disposed of it. If police have it, they already know Gannon was injured inside the home. she needed receipts from pet store to cover her timeline. If she is stating he sat on the tailgate and bled, then he was on the back of the truck at some point. Possibly in the rug. I think he has to be within thirty minutes of the pet store. I hope they search dumpsters for rolled up carpet. And rivers. Whatever she took with her, tools for example, could weigh his body down.
Gannon left Monday mid morning and did not return. SM knows exactly where he is

Blood in the garage, on tools and car?
Who lets their kid haul stuff barefoot in a garage in winter? With tools on the floor? Who bandages said foot outside? Clean it up and bandage it inside where the sink and all the supplies are!! And no hiking would take place the NEXT day? Oh mylanta. This is getting ridiculous. She got rid of her Facebook but she can’t. stop. talking.

I want to start my post by saying I am not taking sides in the slightest bit. If there is any side to be on it is Gannon's and praying him home. But, I feel like everyone here is just looking over her explanation of everything because you have already decided TS is guilty.

Here are a few things that I got her statement.

1. He cut his foot. Kids get hurt that is a part of growing up and he was bandaged up. Okay, then they take a hike on Saturday. I know that my kids will play down their injures when they want to go somewhere and so maybe he played down the injury to go hiking. Then comes Monday morning and it is hurting because he probably shouldn't have been walking on it too much. I know I thought he was walking slow to the truck maybe it was his foot hurting.
2. Going back and forth to the gate. I know from experience that when my husband gives my son something to take care of it is like a mission to him. He will make sure that his job is done to the best of his ability.
3. Selfie to Dad. I do the same thing. I send pictures of the kids to my husband at work so that he knows we are thinking of him.
4. She isn't in the home right now. If my kids went missing and I wasn't the one taking care of them I would not want to be in the room with the person that was watching over him whether that person was guilty of anything or not. I don't blame the mom for wanting to be in the home that will have all of the case information relayed to. I would want to be in the home that my son would be coming back to when he is found as well.

The one thing that I am not understanding comes to the end of the statement. TS states that LE has more details about the person and who sent them. I would like LE to explain that and if there is an individual that we need to be on the lookout for.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Yes, this. I am not a supporter of LS (I think she is likely guilty) BUT I do feel that her statement is worth evaluating from a different perspective.

I want to start my post by saying I am not taking sides in the slightest bit. If there is any side to be on it is Gannon's and praying him home. But, I feel like everyone here is just looking over her explanation of everything because you have already decided TS is guilty.

1. He cut his foot. Kids get hurt that is a part of growing up and he was bandaged up. Okay, then they take a hike on Saturday. I know that my kids will play down their injures when they want to go somewhere and so maybe he played down the injury to go hiking. Then comes Monday morning and it is hurting because he probably shouldn't have been walking on it too much. I know I thought he was walking slow to the truck maybe it was his foot hurting.
2. Going back and forth to the gate. I know from experience that when my husband gives my son something to take care of it is like a mission to him. He will make sure that his job is done to the best of his ability.
3. Selfie to Dad. I do the same thing. I send pictures of the kids to my husband at work so that he knows we are thinking of him.
4. She isn't in the home right now. If my kids went missing and I wasn't the one taking care of them I would not want to be in the room with the person that was watching over him whether that person was guilty of anything or not. I don't blame the mom for wanting to be in the home that will have all of the case information relayed to. I would want to be in the home that my son would be coming back to when he is found as well.

The one thing that I am not understanding comes to the end of the statement. TS states that LE has more details about the person and who sent them. I would like LE to explain that and if there is an individual that we need to be on the lookout for.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

I hear you. It is good to have people here who don't have a side. Unfortunately for me, she talks about the cut on his foot, the key, the selfie on Monday morning, and implies someone took him on Monday afternoon BUT she does not talk about what she did on Monday during the day, the video she leaked about what happened in their home on Sunday night. From a "she is not the person who harmed him perspective" we can get she loved him--she bought him Burger King, she got him a t-shirt to wear to the movie, she cared for him when his life was chaotic, etc. Something happened to him on Monday. She seems very hands on but all of a sudden she doesn't know when he left, he left his phone home (the means to contact him), she doesn't know with whom or where he was going and is in the basement (nowhere near a place where she could have seen him leave) working out AND he doesn't check out with her and she feels no need to check in with him before he goes with previous concerns about the behavior of the kid in the neighborhood (not in MSM).

It is hard but I look at it this way: Don't tell me about the sun shining when the boat is sinking as if it is a beautiful day to be in the water and possibly drown. Don't tell me to look at the beauty of a tornado when the destruction is all around me and I can't find my family heirlooms. In isolation, the sun is shining is good and nature can be beautiful but it is not pertinent in this moment. It just makes no sense.

Well, now we know what might be in the backback TS appears to have over her shoulder when captured on camera walking to the truck -- blood evidence.

The sentence about his cut foot because because is one of the most poorly constructed sentences and explanations I've ever read. He cut his foot because Albert has tools?

Oh, how I wish LE could inventory everything missing from the home. Towels? Clothing? Just how much blood?

What did Gannon wear hiking? The same thing he supposedly went missing in? But not what we was wearing to go "shopping"? Where are THOSE pants? They appear to be track pants with a strip down the side....

Pure speculation but is it possible that a distraught and desperate Gannon tried to harm himself and TS covered that up, TO PROTECT HER IMAGE? Maybe a bath, some towels, his clothes... could his wrists have been bandaged hence the difficulty some of us see, getting into the truck? If she had to keep Gannon from talking, she'd have been desperate to disappear him.

What the H happened in that house Sunday night????? I think TS was engaged in a MASSIVE COVERUP because, whatever it was, it WAS BAD FOR HER.

LE has been very quiet but I won't be surprised if they found what they were looking for underwater. TS won't be able to explain that away.

I fear the details will be even worse than we've imagined.

JMO

Gannon didn't try to harm himself. That is just victim blaming. And giving TS more excuses to work with. Because I am pretty sure she is reading here.

MOO

I'd be curious to know if his cell phone went with them on the Monday outing. It could explain why she came up with a later time as to when he left on foot. If she took his cell phone back inside with her when she got out of the truck, she could think that the cell evidence (coupled with the shadows in the video on the other side of the truck) is enough to convince LE that he returned and really did leave later without the cell. MOO.

The problem is LS allegedly said these things happened.
Allegedly: used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

Yes, this. I am not a supporter of LS (I think she is likely guilty) BUT I do feel that her statement is worth evaluating from a different perspective.

I think there's a real possibility she didn't harm him or directly cause his disappearance at all, but is very narcissistic and trying to cover for something else that could embarrass her or expose her to criminal liability - something like an affair or drug use.

For all you parents out there, if your kid got cut and bled in the garage, would you bandage him up in the garage? Or would you bring him into the bathroom to clean the wound, have access to bandages, etc. Wouldn't you take him somewhere cleaner than the garage?

Sounds like she bandaged him up in the garage, which just doesn't ring true. I've bandaged plenty of injuries as a mom - and if a wound is bleeding, the kid is getting washed under running water.

jmo

I have 3 boys so have bandaged plenty of wounds. ALWAYS in the house, usually in the bathroom. MOO

Did he leave to go to an unknown friends house?
Did he run away on his own? Or wait, was someone sent to help him run away?

Can we please make up our mind?

...le sigh...

I was a bit late to the game here, wasn't it originally said that he went to a friend's house and step mom was unsure of which friend? If so, show of hands of you allow your child to go anywhere and you remain blissfully unaware of WHERE? I mean, I didn't let my kids drive off as teens w/o knowing who\where, etc.

So it is Albert's fault, indirectly, because he left some woodworking tools laying around.

• Circular Saw. If there's one power-activated saw belonging in every beginner's box, it's a circular saw. ...
  • Jigsaw. Every beginning woodworker should invest in a decent jigsaw. ...
  • Compound Miter Saw. ...
  • Table Saw. ...
  • Hammer. ...
  • Mallet. ...
  • Power Drill. ...
  • Screw Gun.

I wonder what kind of woodworking tool Gannon cut his foot on? Was there a bloody hammer or jigsaw laying around in the garage?

Gannon didn't cut his foot in the Garage.

It doesn't matter whether he was wearing shoes or not. Or if he was wearing socks or not. Or if there was a first aid kit or sink in the garage or not. Or if he would be able to hike or not.

Because he didn't cut his foot in the garage.

TS is accounting for blood evidence she knows is out there.

I do believe that TS might have used a tool on him and tortured him in the garage.

MOO.

Well, I certainly feel better after reading her latest story, don't y'all? Not!!!
We now know there's blood involved..In the garage, a vehicle and likely the ground leading to the gate that only Gannon has a key to. A hike after a bleeding foot incident..A kidnapper and vehicle that LE knows about and no description or bolo from them. Hmmm
Just saying MOO.
What happened to you sweet Gannon? I'm so sorry baby. Find him soon please.

I've tried viewing this case from the perspective that stepmom is telling the truth, but I just can't. She has contradicted herself too much (IMO) to possibly be telling the truth. If Gannon had run away from home with another person, that information would have come out day 1. It's not like stepmom has been silent and we are just now hearing from her. She had the microphone from day 1 and we are just now hearing that he left with a person/friend whom she has a description of on day 16? Nope. Not buying it.

In this case, I am going to defer to the feelings of the people on the inside. There's a reason that her husband has kicked her out of the house, and it's not because she's been truthful.

JMO.

So if there is a selfie of them in the truck in my mind it had to be taken early in that road trip. So as a poster pointed out she had to have her phone with her.
Okay I'm a little confused. Is she claiming she has a picture, is that picture posted anywhere?
Where is the proof that picture was taken that day and not on another day?
I also hope her phone went with her. But I doubt it.
Sometimes a narcissistic personality is clever in deceiving ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay