Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sharp woodworking tools were left all over the garage floor, wouldn’t you decide to put shoes or slippers on tho? Especially if you were bringing a child to help make trips to unload the car?
Our garage is a disaster and we’re always out there barefoot for quick trips. I have to insist my son put on shoes to take his sisters to school.

Is it terrible that im intrigued by her unraveling and really want someone to reactivate her fb and hand her a phone and say “just go for it!!”

I can’t even imagine staying one day in this woman’s home. I feel so bad for Gannon and what she put him through, and so bad for her other kids who are going to spend a lifetime trying to fathom what “truth” and “abuse” really means..

If sharp woodworking tools were left all over the garage floor, wouldn’t you decide to put shoes or slippers on tho? Especially if you were bringing a child to help make trips to unload the car?
If sharp woodworking tools were left on the floor of my garage, I'd move them before pulling my car in. I also don't recall, how long had dad been away at this point?

Okay...so reading her latest statement only makes her guilt seem more obvious and reeks of egocentrism.

It worries me though because she basically illustrates her knowledge of how to cover one's tracks forensically. :(
However, we all know how those end. No one seems to be able to pull off the perfect crime, especially nowadays with all of the technology. It’s just a matter of time before LE catches up. It reminds me of the Sievers case- LE did a tower dump on a cell tower by their home. They managed to find the records from burner phones to incriminate them. I’m always amazed at the crumb trail criminals leave.

Okay...so reading her latest statement only makes her guilt seem more obvious and reeks of egocentrism.

It worries me though because she basically illustrates her knowledge of how to cover one's tracks forensically. :(
Blood science is a thing (and really interesting!). I don't know if they can determine between 2 days, but I do know they can tell how long blood has been on a surface due to its drying patterns. Also is it smeared? Drops? A lot vs a little? Which direction do they travel? Etc.

Bbm.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

But they say "and they do not dispute Drayton's description".

I am not trying to beat a dead horse, but after watching one of the press conferences and reading multiple new stories, I'm not seeing where LE actually said this. This comes from the media and then is stated over and over again in multiple news stories.

This is what was stated within multiple news stories:
A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

This is actually what was quoted:
"This is just one piece in a very, very, very large puzzle," spokeswoman Jackie Kirby told ABC News Tuesday morning.

And in the new conference the spokesperson is asked "do you dispute what is the neighbors description is of what is seen in the video?" and she replies: "we can’t confirm any specifics."

My whole point is that I am not seeing where LE has actually confirmed that they do not dispute Drayton's description.

If they have in fact personally stated it in a news conference or it's quoted then I'm wrong and I will say I'm wrong

Haven’t been able to keep up here, but seems to me she likes to hear herself talk. Listening to that interview she did, it was like she was reading from a script, or talking about her shopping trip to the mall, instead of her missing step son. So matter of fact and emotionless. Odd, especially with her back to the camera. Something is really off. IMO
Last thought.... something about her reminds me of Jodi Arias, which is a very scary thought. I sure hope I’m wrong about that.

Agree about SM's TV interview 2 weeks ago.

The latest on Feb 11 was a telephone statement she gave exclusively to Fox31/News2 which was full of cover-up and deception, IMO.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

What reason would the neighbor have to omit the evidence that showed Gannon exiting the truck? Does he have some kind of personal vendetta against the stepmom? Does he want to muddy the investigation? We can go in circles all day about how it's possible that Gannon left the truck later and that portion of the video hasn't been released - but even the stepmom isn't indicating that. Her defense is that we just can't see him exit the truck because we don't have the enhancement technology that law enforcement has.

IMO the evidence that Gannon exited the truck doesn't exist, because Gannon didn't exit the truck.

• She didn't know who he went with
  • He was reported as a runaway because a certain search was done on his phone
  • She has a description of a person he left with and "evidence"
  • There is no security footage of him being picked up
  • She asks for help if anybody saw a suspicious car in days prior
  • She has an explanation for why Gannon's blood is in the garage/car
  • She blames dad for Gannon's injury (he left the tools out)
  • She took a kid whose stomach was upset shopping
  • We never hear about his moods during the day...sad? Mad? Why would he leave on his own?
  • We never hear if his tummy got better
  • We never really hear about her taking care of him while sick
I mean.....WTH?

Agreed - and he cut his foot on tools, yet they went hiking the next day?

She's even trying to ingratiate herself to the public! "We've all done crazy things online..."

No, I can safely say that there are many of us who are not like you and have not done crazy things online.

That's the one that got to me also...who's "We"? I detest people bringing me in on their crazy.

I think some people (including myself) would really love to see the 2pm monday truck footage from a different angle to be sure he didn’t hop out on the other side. I’m 95% sure he didn’t but... it would pretty much solidify everything at this point.

And maybe that’s exactly WHY LE won’t let that happen, she’s still talking because she thinks she’s got a chance! moo

I think some people (including myself) would really love to see the 2pm monday truck footage from a different angle to be sure he didn’t hop out on the other side. I’m 95% sure he didn’t but... it would pretty much solidify everything at this point.

And maybe that’s exactly WHY LE won’t let that happen, she’s still talking because she thinks she’s got a chance! moo
And their happy selfie from inside said truck.

I don’t know why but hearing the reporter read the statement out loud, made it sound 1000x more ridiculous. MOO

Yes and it’s interesting that the news reporter has relayed the statement from a phone conversation. So TS hasn’t took pen to paper to write this statement and it’s more likely that the news reporter has worded it better than TS ever could. Half her back to the camera interview was illiterate, and that’s her vocabulary. I bet Gannon puts sentences together better IMO

What reason would the neighbor have to omit the evidence that showed Gannon exiting the truck? Does he have some kind of personal vendetta against the stepmom? Does he want to muddy the investigation? We can go in circles all day about how it's possible that Gannon left the truck later and that portion of the video hasn't been released - but even the stepmom isn't indicating that. Her defense is that we just can't see him exit the truck because we don't have the enhancement technology that law enforcement has.

IMO the evidence that Gannon exited the truck doesn't exist, because Gannon didn't exit the truck.
Agreed. I also think her alluding to the fact that she has "evidence" of another person coming to get him (I assume she's suggesting it's phone messaging evidence)...it feels made up. Obviously if they had a person of interest who came to pick up Gannon, that person would be added to an Amber Alert and there were none. And the neighbor's cameras would have video of this as well. But I'll guess she says it must not have triggered any movement and did not record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh