CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Candle flame burns. That is physical torture.
I wonder if that is where it all started -- punishment (ABUSE) for using his switch. She burned his hands and fingertips.

Never once a concern for Gannon... it's just all T and only T.

The abuse he endured... it's too much to fathom.

JMO

IMO, she's a grifter and a con artist with all the signs of being Dark Triad.

I doubt that AS ever had the opportunity to view her in full swing, with her lies and gaslighting, until Gannon disappeared. The same type of lying can be done to flatter someone, make them think there's a loving, fun relationship, etc.

The emotional defenses that an ordinary, trusting person has against people like this are just not strong enough.

It's good that the DA is asking these questions now. It's leaving less room for the defense on cross to cause doubt and imply that AS saw clear signs of instability and left her without help, support, and supervising the children.

Why didn't she let Laina back in the house? There must've been some reason. Al sounds tearful now, Why wouldn't she let Laina back in the house? Al sounds like he was visualizing the horror scene that was later confirmed as real that happened in that house when Letecia killed his son.

He did not see a mental crack or he would not have... No mental cracks that he saw in her.

100% Sane-- From the time I met her until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member