CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What??? A dent?! Semi freaking out because I have a BIG dent in my head, in the back, not joking! And we always just kind of joke about it, in terms of "oh, wow, who hit you with a pole??" As I read what I just wrote I realized how warped that sounds. Carry on! :)
My dad has a dent on the top back of his skull from being accidentally hit by a hammer. Did not go to the hospital! He was born is the early 50s and grew up dirt poor. I always wonder how he survived that. He is a kind man and would never hurt a soul.

Well, while what sounds like excruciating testimony is happening, quick side question:

Does anyone else (like me) scroll the forums by “New Posts”, and notice that the Gannon trial threads never show up there? If I log out of the site they do. I’m watching the threads so I get notifications … eventually. I juggle tabs a lot so I’m used to 1) losing my place and 2) constantly reloading the New Posts button. (I need a lot of distraction right now.)

Well, while what sounds like excruciating testimony is happening, quick side question:

Does anyone else (like me) scroll the forums by “New Posts”, and notice that the Gannon trial threads never show up there? If I log out of the site they do. I’m watching the threads so I get notifications … eventually. I juggle tabs a lot so I’m used to 1) losing my place and 2) constantly reloading the New Posts button. (I need a lot of distraction right now.)

Is it because you've seen the posts? So only the threads with new comments show up to you unless you're logged out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70