GUILTY CO - Jason Midyette, 2 mos, beaten to death, Boulder, 24 Feb 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Spoiled, evil, arrogant people. I find the connection with the Ramsey's very interesting. It would sure be interesting to know if the Midyette family was at the Christmas party the Ramsey's had the night before JB was murdered.

Are all states charging mothers who allow abuse to happen to their children, or just a few? It's my understanding that the battered / terrified wife defense is being thrown out in a few courtrooms.

I hope the Midyettes are ALL served justice. If that family have done what Molly says, then they should be punished, but it does not lessen the fact that her only child died when he did not have to and she could have saved him. :furious:

Spoiled, evil, arrogant people. I find the connection with the Ramsey's very interesting. It would sure be interesting to know if the Midyette family was at the Christmas party the Ramsey's had the night before JB was murdered.

They were NOT there. Plus - the Christmas Party was not the night before the murder!

Why do I find none of the above surprising? Just don't. Sounds exactly like the portrait of Alex and the Midyette family that I developed when I first looked into the story.

Steve

Steve, you were spot on!

I am not surprised that Molly has finally turned against him, but it doesn't change the fact that she didn't help her child.

RR, too funny!

"Montgomery said her previous decision to allow the Camera to take still photographs during the trial remains in effect."

Oh good.....I'd hate to miss another angry explosion from Alex.

"A judge ruled Monday that television cameras will not be allowed inside the court room at Alex Midyette's child abuse :furious: trial next month.

Midyette, 29, is charged with causing the death :furious: of his 11-week-old son, Jason Midyette, in 2006. His long-awaited trial begins in Denver District Court Jan. 12. It was moved there due to the potential effects of pretrial publicity on a Boulder County jury."

NOT my favorite Judge, so none of ths surprises me. Only in Boulder can Murder go to trial with Child Abuse charges.......GoodFreakingBye, Mary Keenan Lacy. Go join John Mark Karr in seclusion with Alex Hunter somewhere far away from Children!!!

Explosive allegations about Alex Midyette’s behavior before his baby’s death — that he kicked his pregnant wife in the stomach, used cocaine and viewed Internet *advertiser censored* just hours before bringing his dying child to the hospital — were unveiled in a court document Friday.
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jan/09/coke-*advertiser censored*-and-abuse-midyette-trial/

Anyone have a link to the doc released today? I looked for a while, but cant find em :crazy: TIA

Child Abuse, My A$$..... :furious:
I know, right? I can only hope the new DA isn't intimidated by the rich and powerful of Boulder as his predecessors. What are the odds of one town having 3 Bozos in a row?

Chico, I'm sorry- I don't know where you could find yesterday's document. I've gotten spoiled with the Anthony case's documents being so readily available!

After three postponements, two venue changes and a seemingly endless amount of speculation, Alex Midyette's long-awaited child abuse trial finally gets underway Monday with jury selection in Denver District Court.
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jan/11/finally-second-midyette-trial-set-to-begin/

Hope you have your pop-corn ready spamelope :) I will check in tomorrow to see what happens. He is such a time bomb, I hope he gets mad and shows the jury what he is really about. Im sure jurors have heard about his rage in the past (shhh...at least I hope they have).

I know, right? I can only hope the new DA isn't intimidated by the rich and powerful of Boulder as his predecessors. What are the odds of one town having 3 Bozos in a row?

Chico, I'm sorry- I don't know where you could find yesterday's document. I've gotten spoiled with the Anthony case's documents being so readily available!

Well, spamelope, in Boulder anything is possible. I'm not too sure I have much faith in this new guy.

"A judge ruled Monday that television cameras will not be allowed inside the court room at Alex Midyette's child abuse :furious: trial next month.

Midyette, 29, is charged with causing the death :furious: of his 11-week-old son, Jason Midyette, in 2006. His long-awaited trial begins in Denver District Court Jan. 12. It was moved there due to the potential effects of pretrial publicity on a Boulder County jury."

NOT my favorite Judge, so none of ths surprises me. Only in Boulder can Murder go to trial with Child Abuse charges.......GoodFreakingBye, Mary Keenan Lacy. Go join John Mark Karr in seclusion with Alex Hunter somewhere far away from Children!!!

RR, don't forget she needs to take that Engel kid with her that she helped get released who already violated halfway house rules! I mean, she'd feel safe with him, after all, all he did was kill his adopted mother and grandmother with a hammer and a knife. But according to Lacy and Lacklen, he was "reformed."

Oh, how I want to hear what Molly has to say about Alex now.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jan/12/jury-selection-could-last-wednesday/

Jury selection in Alex Midyette trial could last into Wednesday

DENVER -- Potential jurors filed into Courtroom 4 in the Denver City and County Building throughout the day Monday, as lawyers in the long-awaited Alex Midyette child-abuse trial began the process of selecting a jury.

About 150 Denver residents called up for jury duty in the highly publicized case began meeting with the defendant, his attorneys, prosecutors and the judge in closed-door interviews inside the stately marble-walled building in downtown Denver.

The one-on-one meetings with prospective jurors are expected to last through Tuesday, with the final stage of jury selection moving into the open courtroom Wednesday.

It's not clear if the attorneys will get to opening statements by Wednesday.

Midyette, 29, of Erie, is charged with inflicting the injuries that led to the death of his infant son in 2006."

RR, don't forget she needs to take that Engel kid with her that she helped get released who already violated halfway house rules! I mean, she'd feel safe with him, after all, all he did was kill his adopted mother and grandmother with a hammer and a knife. But according to Lacy and Lacklen, he was "reformed."

Oh, how I want to hear what Molly has to say about Alex now.

Yeah....the same "kid" that has already violated his parole. What a Shocker...

Yeah....the same "kid" that has already violated his parole. What a Shocker...

Yep, we were all shocked weren't we? I am surprised she didn't let Michael Bell out of prison while she was in office. He's the guy who escaped prison and went on a killing spree in Boulder County. Alex Hunter convinced the family that the death penalty would be too hard to get against him, so Bell took a deal of four consecutive life sentences (if my memory is correct). I am sure Lacy thinks he's reformed also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back