CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This animal may have something on the web about this..he is going to share what he has done somehow..He will not sit back and not get his glory..

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's contacted LE directly.

Could be a hunter also.

And...someone who has access to high power tools like saws. From viewing the still photo...this was my first thought.

While the LE are asking for information on strange activities by anyone...I'd wonder about hearing someone working in their garage or workshop at odd hours recently, too.

RIP lil' Jessica :rose:

:banghead:

Law enforcement cleared the guy in Wyoming of any involvement in this crime. Probably because they have proof he was in frigging Wyoming on the morning that Jessica was abducted.

So how about we stop the desperate attempts to connect him to this crime and find the real killer who is still a threat to our community?

Do you have a link for this?

TIA

This case is just as bad as Aliahna Lemmon's but in a way worse because the perp was not apprehended quickly. Copycat?

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...ismember-michael-plumadore-fort-wayne-indiana

I feel so bad for anyone who has to recover remains in that condition or photograph the crime scene or work the case, you get my drift.

After seeing the exact location the remains were discovered at I think it is possible the perp placed them over the fence or they were placed in the culvert and an animal drug them from the culvert to the location they were discovered in. Up until now I was under the impression the remains were discovered closer to the tree.

And...someone who has access to high power tools like saws. From viewing the still photo...this was my first thought.

While the LE are asking for information on strange activities by anyone...I'd wonder about hearing someone working in their garage or workshop at odd hours recently, too.

A lot of men own power tools.

Everything about this case is so very disturbing. I am especially bothered that what we think are Jessica's remains in the video still are flesh colored. Would they be flesh colored if she had been deceased for a few days?

I think we all should take a moment and show our respect to Jessica and her family..

May God give you the strength you will need to heal as much as you can from this tragedy. My heart, my prayers are with you in your time of despair. May God watch over you and protect you.
Raine

Jessica no one will stop until you recieve justice!

I received a notification letter from my son's school about this. The way I read it is he approached her, offered her a ride in his car, she walked away from him, and he followed. From my reading of the notice, I don't think he was actually in a vehicle and they did not describe a vehicle in the letter.

We received the same letter from the school and I read it the same as what you are saying.

I wonder if the creep will go to Jessica's public memorial tonight? I bet they have undercover agents there. (Just like in the movies?)

First time posting, usually just lurk. Against my better judgment, I looked at the link to the pic. God bless this poor child and her family. I hope they catch this sicko before another child is harmed.

All it takes is a hacksaw. Sorry. :(

I wonder if the creep will go to Jessica's public memorial tonight? I bet they have undercover agents there. (Just like in the movies?)

Yes, I'm sure there will be undercover officers too, along with photographers taking pictures of all the audience.

I feel that Jessica's killer won't be able to resist going to the public memorial.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

This animal may have something on the web about this..he is going to share what he has done somehow..He will not sit back and not get his glory..

Reminds me of the you tube video that has since been removed from you tube. I did not see it but several posters who did were disturbed by it.

Does anyone know if a tip was called in about the youtube videos to LE, I know some say they reported it on youtube but anything else?

Do you have a link for this?

TIA

The FBI has said this man is not connected with the crime. See post #3 in this thread. I take them at their word and presume they are not liars or complete fools.

The simpist explanation is that they know where he was on the Friday morning when Jessica was abducted. Perhaps they have another reason, but it doesn't really matter. Trying to connect the dots between the guy in Wyoming and Jessica is a pointless waste of time and a distraction from the far more serious task of finding the predator who did kill Jessica.

Wow. The house just shook and roared like something hit the side of the house.

Apparently it was an earthquake.

I'm gonna take a break here. I'm still a bit...shaken...you should pardon the pun...

I'm really getting interested in this guy and this first attempted abduction of the 12 year old girl.Could any one find out more on the guy and 12 year old girl in Arvada.Could anyone find a sex offender that looked like this guy any where?

I'm really interested and want to know more if anyone knows in this little girls attempted abduction?Was this area any where near where little Jessica was found?

Recap of the Incidents:
Attempted Child Abduction Incidents
On Saturday, November 12, 2011, just after 3:00 p.m. in the area of Danny Kendrick Park (7000 Ward Road) and the Apex Recreation Center. Arvada Police were called to the area on a report of an attempted child abduction involving a 12-year-old Arvada girl.

http://apexprd.org/arvada-police-release-composite-sketch-child-abduction-attempts
________

Not sure if anyone else answered this yet, but yes, APEX rec center is very near the area where her body was found. And according to this link (sketch included) there was more than one incident in the area involving the same suspect.

http://arvadapd.org/pages/arvada-police-release-composite-sketch-in-child-abduction-attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double