CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red thing looks like a folded camping cot to me.... and I believe I can see her little legs coming out from under it, which is making me sick. I don't know if that picture is appropriate here.

images

The red thing looks like a folded camping cot to me.... and I believe I can see her little legs coming out from under it, which is making me sick. I don't know if that picture is appropriate here.

I don't see any legs.

As creepy as it all is, its still the most direct path from the body to the highway and would work to throw the search off track which is exactly what it did for several days...

I do they are below the cot I think the picture should be removed. How disrespectful to her and her parents

I see what you're talking about -- not sure what it is though. It doesn't look like part of a person to me, but...

I just popped on Nine news online to see if anything new before going to sleep. Carp....saw they found a body...I hope its not her, but either way someone is dead and out in a open space....So sad. Now I am going to go and do some reading on Web Sleuths, I cannot sleep now....:( Today when I drove to town ( I live VERY rural) there was a lady holding up a picture of Jessica and showing everyone that drove by in their car. I was amazed as in my small little town, never have seen anyone that proactive before. On the way out later in the evening this lady was still out there. I was a bit perplexed by the fact though that she was screaming at cars and saying, "No one cares, None of you Care".... Just a solid reminder of how hard hit people in Colorado are hit by this case, we are all upset and dealing with the disappearance of this child in our own ways...:(

I hate to be graphic, but I don't think those are legs because after 5 days, they'd be in quite an advanced state of decomposition. They wouldn't look peach and healthy.

Yes, her sweet little legs and bare feet. She looks like she could be napping under there.

I am so angry and upset.

Picture of police removing remains...It does look like a child's body IMO.

This is just heartbreaking :(

This is off topic but I cannot stop myself.

WTF was that media source thinking when they: a) put a helicopter in the air over the scene and b) published that picture????!!!!

There is no emoticon to reflect the white hot rage I feel at the disrespect shown by that media source.

I know the Buddha taught that compassion should be extended to all creatures but I'm really having a hard time finding mine right now. Those media people are presumed to be sane and in their right minds but who can do something like that and claim to have any normal sense of empathy???

I think the backpack was placed to create a diversion so that who ever did this could get rid of the body. And since the body was just off the road it was dumped in a hurry by someone familiar with the area but in a hurry to "get back home". Like....they didn't have much time. That is if it was a local. Otherwise it would be in any number of areas in Colorado further away. It was dumped in a hurry.

I saw something.....I brought it up on my desk top. It's upsetting. Imoo

Thanks all!

In this set of pix #9, is there someone or multiple people also standing up in the downed tree?
http://www.9news.com/news/article/293754/71/Live-Video-Press-conference-on-missing-girl

Looks like a man or woman and a dog but it's a bit blurry on blow up.

Examining the pic I've moved the exact location about 50 ft left of the first coordinates.

Newer
A more accurate location of the body is left some 50 feet.

Coordinates are
39°50'48.62"N
105°12'33.70"W

This is off topic but I cannot stop myself.

WTF was that media source thinking when they: a) put a helicopter in the air over the scene and b) published that picture????!!!!

There is no emoticon to reflect the white hot rage I feel at the disrespect shown by that media source.

I know the Buddha taught that compassion should be extended to all creatures but I'm really having a hard time finding mine right now. Those media people are presumed to be sane and in their right minds but who can do something like that and claim to have any normal sense of empathy???

Me too GD, I was afraid to mention it.

I didn't see anything that looked like legs when i looked at it the first ten times...but now that you mention it...maybe...and that just makes me....sorry i posted it and very sad.

I wonder how long she has been there? She disappeared early Fri, daylight hours. That spot there is no way someone would do something to a person right there, so something happened elsewhere. Where the police not all over her own neighborhood Fri evening?

What if the bookbag was placed to get everyone looking up there, and out of her neighborhood, so they could move her. It just seems like someone knows that area well and someone had been watching her and that neighborhood to take her without anyone seeing a thing.

If this is to much, I apologize and can remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018