CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no additional info on the investigation.
still continue to search.
not able to answer any questions

Westminster and Aravada are jointly working on the crime scene
No more information
Highways closed.
Searches in Westminster will continue
No additional information can be provided at this time.

No news about the body. Searches ongoing in open spaces. Still canvassing Jessica's neighborhood.

I was hoping for a little more info, but didn't really expect them to say much at this point.

No ID offered up at all. Will not answer any questions. Talked about today's search areas and that's it. Very curt.

They could have at least said it was the body of a child, whether it was male or female. Geesh.

What? Was that really all they have to say? Naming which roads will be closed? I'm over 3 hours late for work waiting for that! I have a good mind to write and complain <jk>

I am so :furious::furious::furious:

Morning Mash Up on Sirius XM (my 12yo DD's favorite station) decided that today was a good day to discuss "Have you ever lost your child?"

WTH are they thinking???

http://www.moremashup.com/

Lost-kid.jpg

I'm a Christian, but at times like this I have a lot of questions for God.

I find comfort in the belief that we are not these bodies we inhabit, we are beings of light and when we leave these vessels we return to the one.

We all choose to be here, there are great advantages and great lessons to be learned here. We even know how it all comes to an end. We are not aware of that deeper knowledge as it would interfere with or choice to come here and complete this work.

While my heart breaks for the sadness and fear that these cases bring to so many, I also know that great work is being done. If Jessica is gone, she is not sad, she is being surrounded and bathed in the most incredible love. She is whole.

I also know that we all chose to be here at this time and we are the lucky ones because we are going to see and experience the most wondrous things in the very, very near future.

:heartbeat:

no additional info on the investigation.
still continue to search.
not able to answer any questions

Could they be looking for more bodies same perp may have placed at that location?

Just a thought...

JMO

Sounds to me like they have a suspect and want to announce an arrest when they name the body...

I think they may be looking for more evidence to point to their suspect (this is hoping they have one)?

They will still continue searching of open areas. The body has not been identified so we need to just hang in there and await more information.

Why not just cancel the presser then? That was the opposite of a news conference.
Oh well...who am I to judge. I imagine they thought they would have news to provide then realized they weren't ready to release it.

What was that all about?? Could the body be the suspects? Is there another person that is missing in the area? OMG :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018