CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she doesn't have a cell phone, then I wonder how she was making all those mobile myspace posts.

my daughter uses my iphone to login to her myspace sometimes. My daughter has her own cellphone, but I do not subscribe to internet access on her phone so she uses mine to login on out of town trips.

I as a parent of a 13, 10, 7 yr old do not understand why parents let their children walk several blocks alone. I drive them or walk them to where they need to go. I mean really what would it take 30 mintues at the most to walk her down there and walk back. 30 mintues to know your child made it safe. I just don't get it.

Hmmm...wonder if the exboyfriend had a car. Turns out, she did indeed break up with him a couple of months ago....but also recently accused a male of talking about her behind her back to all of her friends and 'stalking' her. Wonder if that was her ex...angry about their breakup. Why is a 12 year old 'seriously dating' a 17 year old? I'm sure LE is looking into him.

ITA, wth????? :waitasec:

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=135694&catid=339

WELD COUNTY - Greeley Police are stepping up their search for a missing 12-year-old girl. Kayleah Wilson vanished on Sunday while walking from her house to a friend's birthday party.

Kayleah left her house around 3:40 p.m. Sunday for the 8 to 10 block walk to her friend's house. Police say she never arrived.

She also never returned home. Her mother called police around 10 p.m. Sunday night to report her missing. Greeley Police say initially this was written up as a possible runaway. When detectives interviewed her family and other witnesses on Monday morning, they found no evidence she ran away. They can't say there was foul play, because there is no evidence of that either.

Greeley Police have already searched the area near her home and interviewed witnesses.
Sgt. Joe Tymkowych says 20 to 25 people are helping with a selective ground search and the investigation on Thursday. This is in the area of U.S. 34 bypass and between 17 and 35th Avenues.

...more at link
Reported Sunday night and not interviewing witnesses until Monday?

I don't give a damn if they thought she was a runaway. SHE'S 12 YEARS OLD!

3:40pm, Sunday, March 28 - Kayleah left for a birthday party

10:00pm Sunday - reported missing to LE who thought her to be a runaway

Monday, March 29th - LE cleared up runaway issue and began to search

Hopefully they have cleared the 17yo x boyfriend and checked nearby sex offenders. Does she have relatives near by - is there any place this little girl would be that makes sense?

my daughter uses my iphone to login to her myspace sometimes. My daughter has her own cellphone, but I do not subscribe to internet access on her phone so she uses mine to login on out of town trips.

I as a parent of a 13, 10, 7 yr old do not understand why parents let their children walk several blocks alone. I drive them or walk them to where they need to go. I mean really what would it take 30 mintues at the most to walk her down there and walk back. 30 mintues to know your child made it safe. I just don't get it.

I understand what you're saying, but how sad is it that we've come to this...

You can go ahead and link in Kayleah's Myspaces, since she is a victim. Just remember not to bring in names, pics, or personal info about other minors.

If you're not sure if you can post something from the MSs, just PM a mod.

Thanks!
BeanE

3:40pm, Sunday, March 28 - Kayleah left for a birthday party

10:00pm Sunday - reported missing to LE who thought her to be a runaway

Monday, March 29th - LE cleared up runaway issue and began to search

Hopefully they have cleared the 17yo x boyfriend and checked nearby sex offenders. Does she have relatives near by - is there any place this little girl would be that makes sense?

Great. I have to take a nap before work and now I'm all ticked off.

So how many hours lead did this person have on LE before they even thought about searching? Dear Lord.

This makes my blood boil...

A 12yo walks to a birthday party in the light of day - she kisses mom bye and says she will be home at a certain time.

A 12 year old "seriously involved"???

I must be even older than I thought I was.

Join the club.

According to Wilson, Kayleah had been seriously involved with a 17-year-old who was friends with her older brother, but the couple had broken up a few months ago.

And Mom knew about it?

I'd be kicking me some 17 year-old butt if that were my daughter.

Holy cow.

A 12yo walks to a birthday party in the light of day - she kisses mom bye and says she will be home at a certain time.

Wonder how Kayleah planned to get home from the birthday party that evening - was she going to walk or get a ride home? moo

Kayleah Wilson, 12, left her home Sunday afternoon to go to a friend's birthday party and never arrived. She didn't show up at the pick-up location, and she hasn't come back home since.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100331/NEWS/100339951/1051&ParentProfile=1001

"She walked over to the couch and said, 'I love you,' and 'I'll be home by 7,' and she walked out the door and that was it," said Wilson. "She had been talking about the party. She was really looking forward to it."

"We all walk everywhere, we don't even have a car," said Wilson.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kayleah-wilson-disappears-birthday-party/story?id=10250877

I am confused also.

Did you notice how old she claims to be?

I think I'm going to be ill.

Yeah. Well I think she may have picked that number because her mom is that age. But still not a good thing to have out on the Internet unless it was to keep predators away.

Wishing someone would leave me alone. Stop telling my friends things to tell me just leave me alone you stalker freak.!!!

what the hell ?

I was told lastnight from LE that they had already spoke with a boy that I had concerns with concerning her MS...I bet he is the ex bf ...

I am so glad to come home and see all this activity for her with the media and LE I just hope she can be found safe ...

Ok, this will show my age...

One or two of you must remember "Sooner or Later" from 1979... Jessie and Michael?

I came of age with that story and daydreamed about being Jessie all the time. Maybe that's why a 12 and a 17 year old is not so shocking to me.

At this rate, I would be checking out all of the brothers friends. There could be another friend that thinks she's up for grabs. You would think that a 17yr old would be picked on for having a 12 yr old g/friend. Dear god! This is all wrong in so many ways. They should also get those dogs to go through each appt building ( if they have not already). IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member