CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KB's dad quoted by Today show citing Mom Cheryl has not been able to see child as of Tuesday. Also, PF seen taking daughter to lawyers office (rather than leave child with her grandmother Cheryl who reportedly traveled to Colorado).
Do we know if he has family nearby? Why would you take your child with you to the lawyers office knowing the press is going to be all over you. Just wondering

I have emailed the Woodland Park Police Dept to see if they can clarify what the mother said in the news conference in regards to what Kelsey likes. Did she say Kelsey likes her dog, likes her God, or what? When I listened to the conference it sounded to me as if she said she likes to (two?) dodge. I also thought she might have said she likes to jog. I have just read a story from the Bonner County Daily Bee (Idaho) in which it states she likes running and hiking so that is a possibility. Now I think she either said she likes two dogs or she like to jog. I will post the Bonner County article soon as it is not very old. In checking, this article does not mention that she likes running, hiking, this is in another article: Kelsey Berreth Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Like many news articles, this has mistakes, the father's name is spelt wrong and the address bar mentions husband, which is incorrect.

Actually, God, Dog or jog.

I have emailed the Woodland Park Police Dept to see if they can clarify what the mother said in the news conference in regards to what Kelsey likes. Did she say Kelsey likes her dog, likes her God, or what? When I listened to the conference it sounded to me as if she said she likes to (two?) dodge. I also thought she might have said she likes to jog. I have just read a story from the Bonner County Daily Bee (Idaho) in which it states she likes running and hiking so that is a possibility. Now I think she either said she likes two dogs or she like to jog. I will post the Bonner County article soon as it is not very old. In checking, this article does not mention that she likes running, hiking, this is in another article: Kelsey Berreth Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Like many news articles, this has mistakes, the father's name is spelt wrong and the address bar mentions husband, which is incorrect.
From the posted video: KB likes her God, family and friends, and her job.

This is the biggest for me. I tell everyone to lawyer up the minute they think they’re under suspicion, I would expect the SO of a missing person to retain one. But not seeing her, not reaching out to her during that time, not calling her family to see if they had heard from her...there is no urgency at all. I would be frantic if my husband disappeared for a day.

I would not expect someone to lawyer up if they're innocent. It's simply not how innocent people act. At least not at first.

I'm always surprised how many people advocate shutting down and not speaking to police if they're innocent. I'm an attorney and would absolutely not lawyer up unless I was guilty or unless it became clear they were trying to go after me.

And yes, legally it's the smart thing to do. But it's not human nature for innocent people to do that.

Her parents may have influenced that decision. PF didn't attend the press conference attended by KB's mother and he hasn't allowed her to see her grandchild. That's an indication to me that there may be some serious friction. JMO
I jumped to page 29 without reading everything.... I saw that he wasn't allowing the grandparents to see the baby (however it was on fb, so I didn't believe it).

New video interview with her uncle and pastor. Posted on family facebook site.

From the article with the video:

"It’s believed that her fiance and the father of her child, Patrick Frazee, was the last person to see Kelsey after she exchanged her daughter with him on Thanksgiving. However, Frazee is not a suspect at this time, according to Woodland Park Police. Though, Kelsey's family reportedly said, "they don't really know" Frazee when they were asked if they "questioned his character.""

Dan markel was killed theoretically by his ex wives family putting a hit on him. The trial is forthcoming.

I wonder if there was anything similar to create an alibi. Step 1 secure the child, step 2 abduct KB, step 3 dispose of her and commit the fake texts and etc to throw off trail and try to match alibi.

I thought about that, too, but still you have PF not calling her mom for the week she went missing.
I jumped to page 29 without reading everything.... I saw that he wasn't allowing the grandparents to see the baby (however it was on fb, so I didn't believe it).

Did the admin of the missing kelsey berreth say that or is it just another fb rumor?

;);););)
If you get the Pillsbury Grand ones, cook them in your waffle iron (3-5 minutes) add some milk to the frosting and pour on.

Actually, I have been dying to say this regarding the Cinnamon Rolls. I really, really like the “flaky” cinnamon rolls, but they rarely go on sale. However, for the past few months, Sam’s has been selling a six-pack of Pillsbury FLAKY Cinnamon Rolls (in the tube) for almost nothing and they are delicious. My husband is a diabetic and he has even succumbed to one of them now and then. (Of course, I try to eat them quickly so he won’t be tempted.) Enjoy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214