CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it went. Sorry I mumbled that up. LE contacted the EMPLOYER and learned that she texted them on Nov 25 stating she wouldn't be at work that week.

jmo

Its strange that she texted that she would not be in for work for a full week instead of calling someone. Is it normal to text your boss and say im not coming in for a week?

Its strange that she texted that she would not be in for work for a full week instead of calling someone. Is it normal to text your boss and say im not coming in for a week?
We talked about this quite a bit yesterday.

The overwhelming consensus is that it is very odd.

This is where I'm confused. I thought the Chief said at the press conference that Patrick Barrett is the father of the baby girl and that Patrick Frazee is the fiance. Am I dreaming this?

Maybe you heard Barrett instead of Kelsey's last name Berreth.

"Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said. He said Berreth’s fiancé and the father of her child told police that he hadn’t seen her since he picked up their daughter on Thanksgiving."

Search for Kelsey Berreth, missing Colorado woman, intensifies as mother says ‘someone knows where she’s at’

We don’t know what time the child was exchanged. She may have still had her at that point.

Also, I think she drove to the store the first time, so I doubt she’d walk there the second time, even if it is in within walking distance.

I hope they’ve asked people to provide any security footage they may have, as it will be crucial to determine any movement around her house.
Hmmm...maybe. But in the PC the officer said she was at the Safeway at 12:27 p.m. and that is still very early in the day.

I wish we had more liberty to speak because I feel like actually being able to talk about the people involved vs what her house layout is like is more helpful and informative. I had a comment removed that didn't in any way insinuate her fiance did anything wrong. Kind of hard to discuss if you can't really discuss. The line between speculation and sleuthing is extremely fine. I've been signed up a couple years and only started posting today because of this case, guess I have to figure it out.

Unusual situation to be "engaged" or have a fiance' and a baby, then buy a tiny home. She has enough financial security to do this however. Lots of the info we do have just does not add up. Hmmmm...

I wish we had more liberty to speak because I feel like actually being able to talk about the people involved vs what her house layout is like is more helpful and informative. I had a comment removed that didn't in any way insinuate her fiance did anything wrong. Kind of hard to discuss if you can't really discuss. The line between speculation and sleuthing is extremely fine. I've been signed up a couple years and only started posting today because of this case, guess I have to figure it out.
I think the problem when mentioning names and speculating when a person hasn't been named a suspect is then rumors start running rampant especially when covered nationwide and then the person can be harassed. Put yourself in that person's shoes. If you were innocent you wouldn't want that type of attention. So until LE names someone or they start talking themselves we don't speculate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the problem when mentioning names and speculating when a person hasn't been named a suspect is then rumors start running rampant especially when covered nationwide and then the person can be harassed. Put yourself in that person's shoes. If you were innocent you wouldn't want that type of attention. So until LE names someone or they start talking themselves we don't speculate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That is correct. We can only discuss what is in MSM or what the WPPD say.

Unusual situation to be "engaged" or have a fiance' and a baby, then buy a tiny home. She has enough financial security to do this however. Lots of the info we do have just does not add up. Hmmmm...
A possibility, perhaps, is that after they married, they would rent out the smaller place for rental income. And, in the meantime, it was enough space for a mom and baby.

jmo

Just throwing this out there. There's been a report that she was supposed to have dinner with her fiance that night. It seems as if she may not have shown up given that LE has stated the last time she was confirmed to have been seen was around 12:30 that afternoon. Why would her fiance not think anything of her not showing up and not having any further conversations with her for several days? Is it possible that this was a behavior that wasn't uncommon? Maybe it just didn't raise any flags.

I don't find that strange. Often young people will buy a small home just to get a foot on the property ladder.

Just throwing this out there. There's been a report that she was supposed to have dinner with her fiance that night. It seems as if she may not have shown up given that LE has stated the last time she was confirmed to have been seen was around 12:30 that afternoon. Why with her fiance not think anything of her not showing up and not having any further conversations with her for several days? Is it possible that this was a behavior that wasn't uncommon? Maybe it just didn't raise any flags.
I am not sure whether she was supposed to have dinner with fiance or another friend.

Just throwing this out there. There's been a report that she was supposed to have dinner with her fiance that night. It seems as if she may not have shown up given that LE has stated the last time she was confirmed to have been seen was around 12:30 that afternoon. Why would her fiance not think anything of her not showing up and not having any further conversations with her for several days? Is it possible that this was a behavior that wasn't uncommon? Maybe it just didn't raise any flags.

We need a link that mentions that kelsey had plans for dinner with her fiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue