CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #35 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of yet, KK is just facing CO charges correct? Wouldn't the transport over state lines become federal charges and/or ID charges? So this may not be all we see in the end.

For as much as everyone dislikes the TV interview couple, that was by now obviously approved by FBI since they shut down further interviews. So I'm giving them a pass because I figure it was highly edited on what was allowed.

bbm They get no pass from me, they knew too much and as attorneys said nothing, before it was too late. moo And I don't believe that anyone gave them 'permission' to blab. moo

Last edited:

Attachments

• KK complaint.pdf
    65.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Idaho nurse to be charged in connection to Kelsey Berreth's disappearance
Krystal Lee, 32, from Twin Falls, Idaho, is expected to appear in court in Teller County, Colorado on Feb. 8. on a count of tampering with physical evidence, according to Colorado's 4th Judicial District Attorney Dan May's office.

A Twin Falls Sheriff's Office spokeswoman first told NBC News in early January that a woman was suspected of disposing of Berreth's cell phone after investigators discovered the victim's phone had pinged to a location around 800 miles away from her home in Gooding, Idaho, on Nov. 25 — three days after she went missing.

Because it's now a sealed case. The public should remember to forget all about the last six weeks of "Getting To Know You, Getting To Know All About You." When standing in the checkout line at WalMart, please ignore the tabloid rack. IMO
Dave, you forgot to insert the "sarcasm" font :)

"Sources," however Clayton's sources have been very good so far.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Here's the heart of the complaint against Krystal Lee Kenney in the #KelseyBerreth case. She's set to appear in court Friday. Sources tell @abc she will plead guilty in a deal with prosecutors in exchange for her cooperation in the murder case against #PatrickFrazee. @ABC @GMA

DyqG9cHUwAAuEIP.jpg

Idaho nurse to be charged in connection to Kelsey Berreth's disappearance
Krystal Lee, 32, from Twin Falls, Idaho, is expected to appear in court in Teller County, Colorado on Feb. 8. on a count of tampering with physical evidence, according to Colorado's 4th Judicial District Attorney Dan May's office.

A Twin Falls Sheriff's Office spokeswoman first told NBC News in early January that a woman was suspected of disposing of Berreth's cell phone after investigators discovered the victim's phone had pinged to a location around 800 miles away from her home in Gooding, Idaho, on Nov. 25 — three days after she went missing.
I wonder if she has to appear or can she stay secluded and her attorney plead for her. If she has to appear, they would probably bring her in in the cover of darkness and have her leave under the cover of darkness since the police do not want anyone to follow her and know where she is secluded.

I wonder if she has to appear or can she stay secluded and her attorney plead for her. If she has to appear, they would probably bring her in in the cover of darkness and have her leave under the cover of darkness since the police do not want anyone to follow her and know where she is secluded.
The local news reports say she was traveling to Colorado for the appearance.

I know KK's "fear" has been greatly discounted and I'm positive she was in on the planning and carry through on the crimes, BUT... I can see how PF could use his family LE connections as a threat to control her. I think he is a manipulator. She was brave enough to brag to her BFF, though, Whatever was taken from KB is what KK will be charged with disposing of. I think it may be the purse, and that might be the last dump search. I notice the dates say November 24 and November 25, so that might mean taking the purse and throwing it in a dumpster on the 24 and the phone on the 25th after sending the texts. One thing I have noticed about KK, her family and friends know she's an idiot. MOO.

Thanks PommyMommy! Not much there, is there? <modsnipped>
Universal Citation: CO Rev Stat § 18-8-610 (2016)

(1) A person commits tampering with physical evidence if, believing that an official proceeding is pending or about to be instituted and acting without legal right or authority, he:

(a) Destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes, or alters physical evidence with intent to impair its verity or availability in the pending or prospective official proceeding; or

(b) Knowingly makes, presents, or offers any false or altered physical evidence with intent that it be introduced in the pending or prospective official proceeding.

(2) "Physical evidence", as used in this section, includes any article, object, document, record, or other thing of physical substance; except that "physical evidence" does not include a human body, part of a human body, or human remains subject to a violation of section 18-8-610.5.

(3) Tampering with physical evidence is a class 6 felony.

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 18 - :: Criminal Code :: Article 8 - :: Offenses - Governmental Operations :: Part 6 - :: Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings :: § 18-8-610. Tampering with physical evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
Krystal Jean Lee Kenney will plead guilty to one count of tampering with physical evidence in court on Friday according to the district attorney's office.

That crime was committed on November 24 according to court documents, two days after Kelsey Berreth disappeared, having last been seen by fiance Patrick Frazee.

Lee and Frazee have known one another for years, and she has long been a person of interest in the case.

She will only get a fine and probation under the current charge, and it is not known if she made a deal with prosecutors.

Killer fiance Patrick Frazee's mistress 'will plead guilty to tampering with physical evidence | Daily Mail Online

This is shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member