CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the teeth thing.
imo it is pretty 'common" for people who work with large animals to have had terrible mouth trauma from accidents etc.
I think its likely PF has had a major dental trauma event prior, likely has false teeth and the teeth are trophys to show off .
cowboys tend to treat accidents as badges of honour. ( yes I am stereotyping!)

if it comes back the dna in those teeth is not a frazee………..hes in big big doggy do

moo

Wow disgusting.
So....I'm pretty sure that extracting DNA from teeth is "consumptive testing."
Thanks for the link!
Not if all the teeth belonged to one person, I would think.
I don't think they are from Kelseys body, however. Why would they be so careful to destroy anything linking them to the crime, especially the body, and then leave her teeth just lying around the house in envelopes? Imo

that's where I have a problem
the general consensus is we take it as fact KK was wherever her phone was.

but on the other hand we have a consensus that PF had kelseys phone with or without Kelsey.

its not fool hearty, a phone isn't and can not prove it was in the company of owner at any given time.

I am comfortable though that LE have PLENTY of incriminating evidence we have no idea about yet that does in fact support kk was indeed with her phone just saying that alone is not enough for me.
especially when she enjoyed the game playing and burner phones she was up on the importance and relevance of it all.

moo
The prosecution can't prove what day KB was killed and in a case without a body or a murder weapon it will allow the defense to point the finger at KK no matter where her phone may have been.

I wish I shared your confidence the DA has plenty of incriminating evidence already to convict PF on a charge of premeditated first degree murder. I think they are spending three months combing through a landfill because they don't have it.

JMO

The prosecution can't prove what day KB was killed and in a case without a body or a murder weapon it will allow the defense to point the finger at KK no matter where her phone may have been.

I wish I shared your confidence the DA has plenty of incriminating evidence already to convict PF on a charge of premeditated first degree murder. I think they are spending three months combing through a landfill because they don't have it.

JMO
lets hope they find her mybelle!

JMO
They can provide evidence of a timeframe that not only indicates the day of Kelsey’s death, but more specifically, a two hour time period.

A jury has to be willing to believe that PF’s lie as to when he last saw Kelsey, is meaningless.

A jury has to be willing to ignore that KB’s phone was with PF’s for two days after he last saw her.

A jury has to be willing to ignore that PF was texting and making phone calls with a person who was in the same location as him.

Hell, forget “Dad With a Phone,” a jury has to be willing to believe in a “Ghost With a Phone.”

If they follow the evidence and employ logic and reason, this vicious murderer will pay.

Last edited:
Is PF clever enough to dispose of KB's body in a Denver landfill and then suspiciously show up with two helpers and a trailer of trash at his local transfer station in an attempt to throw off the investigation? A number of posters thought he wanted to be seen there. Where is the fine line with PF between stupid and diabolical? MOO.

Doesn't sound like the right one.
They just had a storm so I'm not sure how much it was delayed. I haven't seen any updates yet.
Yesterday, WPPD thanked Safeway for the lunch that fed the searchers. Does that count as an update, lol?

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Woodland Park Police posting a couple updates today. First, thanking Safeway for providing food as their landfill search continues. Second, clarifying that another Idaho woman is not connected to the presumed murder, as some outlets reported this week. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
D1uzx35VAAAodD9.jpg

D1uzx36UgAA1gU7.jpg

Just a way out there thought, are they possibly playing around here and working towards a double jeopardy? I don't know enough on how that works, but there is a huge implication on how much kk is involved that going for creating just enough doubt that he gets off so they then try her and then prove it was pf after all.

Whacky I know, just a thought.
Maybe someone verify if it is a possibility.

They can provide evidence of a timeframe that not only indicates the day of Kelsey’s death, but more specifically, a two hour time period.

A jury has to be willing to believe that PF’s lie as to when he last saw Kelsey is meaningless.

A jury has to be willing to ignore that KB’s phone was with PF’s for two days after he last saw her.

A jury has to be willing to ignore that PF was texting and making phone calls with a person who was in the same location as him.

Forget “Dad With a Phone,” a jury has to be willing to believe in a “Ghost With a Phone.”

If they follow the evidence and employ logic and reason, this vicious murderer will pay.
All they have is the time and date KB was last seen on store video. That isn't conclusive evidence she died within two hours at that point in time nor is it proof PF murdered her.

I seriously doubt PF testifies but all the defense has to do is point out that cell phone data isn't infallible and neither is PF's memory.

I don't know who Dad with a phone is but all it takes is one member of the jury to question and have doubts.

JMO

All they have is the time and date KB was last seen on store video. That isn't conclusive evidence she died within two hours at that point in time nor is it proof PF murdered her.

I seriously doubt PF testifies but all the defense has to do is point out that cell phone data isn't infallible and neither is PF's memory.

I don't know who Dad with a phone is but all it takes is one member of the jury to question and have doubts.

JMO
He returned to her house after he claims he last saw her.

He leaves with her phone.

If a jury is willing to discount the lies, the fake texts and phone calls, and the fact that Kelsey’s phone is at the same location as PF’s during this two day time period, then God bless them.

Lies mean something.

Cell phone data means something.

CCTV footage means something.

Deception means something.

If a juror wants to believe that KB was alive after the afternoon of the 22nd, they have to discount evidence to do that.

It’s there, and it would take willful ignorance to ignore it.

He returned to her house after he claims he last saw her.

He leaves with her phone.

If a jury is willing to discount the lies, the fake texts and phone calls, and the fact that Kelsey’s phone is at the same location as PF’s during this two day time period, then God bless them.

Lies mean something.

Cell phone data means something.

CCTV footage means something.

Deception means something.

If a juror wants to believe that KB was alive after the afternoon of the 22nd, they have to discount evidence to do that.

It’s there, and it would take willful ignorance to ignore it.

Yes, deception means something and the jury will know KK lied to the FBI and cut a sweet deal for herself which is a huge incentive for her to lie in order to implicate PF.

Lies from a suspect about where he was at a specific time are not conclusive evidence of first degree murder, especially when there is no body, no murder weapon.

I'm just not seeing this case as the slam-dunk conviction as you think it will be.

JMO

JMO

BBMFF:

That is most certainly not "all that they have."

They have camera evidence of KB arriving back at the townhome after her trip to Walmart on the 22nd.

They also have PF on camera outside the townhome on the 22nd.

They also have PF's movements in his truck that day, along w/ the cell phone pings showing both his and KB's phones were moving in the same direction at the same time as PF's truck that day.

There is a plethora of evidence in this case. The cell phone evidence alone is going to be damning to PF, IMO, never mind all of the blood/forensic evidence that LE has gathered and the corroborating testimony that KK will provide that further substantiates the evidence that has been collected.

Nobody, but nobody, is going to be relying upon PF's memory of events to make a determination about what happened here.

The one thing I do wholeheartedly agree with you about is the importance of the jury composition.

DA May must make sure that the jurors selected are intelligent, reasonable, objective, rational human beings.

To that end, all of the Lifetime movie buffs, conspiracy theorists, devils' advocates, feelings- over-facts types and/or certifiable fruit loops will need to be issued peremptory challenges and sent on home to watch the trial from the comfort of their overstuffed La-Z-Boy recliners.
Either that, or they can just go back to watching the Lifetime channel and/or reading their latest Silhouette Romance novel. Whichever. Just as long as none of those irrational types are on the jury.

DA May knows the type of jurors he needs to select. He'll get his picks right.

JMO.

Yes, deception means something and the jury will know KK lied to the FBI and cut a sweet deal for herself which is a huge incentive for her to lie in order to implicate PF.

Lies from a suspect about where he was at a specific time are not conclusive evidence of first degree murder, especially when there is no body, no murder weapon.

I'm just not seeing this case as the slam-dunk conviction as you think it will be.

JMO
All of the evidence I just cited, has absolutely nothing to do with KK.

That’s without her contributions, which have been great, and will be far greater when she testifies.

They don’t need a body to prove murder, and you can’t turn a vile human being (KK into a killer), at the exclusion of PF.

This trial will be about him, and I don’t think it will just be a slam dunk.

I think it will be three of them, all in a row.

Broken backboard and all.

All of the evidence I just cited, has absolutely nothing to do with KK.

That’s without her contributions, which have been great, and will be far greater when she testifies.

They don’t need a body to prove murder, and you can’t turn a vile human being (KK into a killer), at the exclusion of PF.

This trial will be about him, and I don’t think it will just be a slam dunk.

I think it will be three of them, all in a row.

Broken backboard and all.
BBM:
Broken backboard, indeed.
Kind of puts me in mind of your past few posts, Massy!
(Just how tall ARE you, anyway?)

We're going to need to sweep the glass up off the court before play can resume, folks.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads