CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, they viewed Kelsey as a hooker? Then they kicked her out when she was pregnant?

Now we can gather PF's mind set in terms of how he views women. I wonder what their view is on KK, especially since she has confessed to doing the clean up? What did they think of KK before KB was murdered?

Darn, Kelsey, it's too bad you didn't go home to your parents and brother and brother-in-laws.
And think about it, kicking her out was the NICEST thing they did.

Because then PF killed her.

Last edited:
Bloody Hell. Just when you think they can't possibly any worse than you already believe. It's what horror movies are made of.

They say “real life is stranger than fiction.”

In this case “monsters in real life are worse than monsters in any work of fiction.”

Vile people. Someone should put them in touch with the Watts clan.

Apparently, and they threw her out of the house. So this finally explains why she wasn’t living with PF.

I called them “Norma and Norman.” I was clearly way too kind. This is pretty stunning.

I want Sheila on that stand.
Well, well. The rotten apple didn't fall far from the rotten tree!! Strap yourselves in folks, you're in for a ride.

Cheryl Berreth struggled to contain her emotions on the stand as she described her daughter's upbringing in Washington state and a lifelong desire to become a pilot. Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado within a year after starting a relationship with Patrick Frazee. Kelsey worked in Grand Junction, Falcon and Pueblo as a flight instructor. Cheryl describes her daughter's relationship with the Frazee family as never being good, with the family viewing Kelsey as a "hooker" because she would arrive at the family property late at night due to her work hours.

According to the mother, the relationship worsened after Kelsey told the family about her pregnancy in the summer of 2017. She explained how her daughter was thrown out of the house and forced to move in with a coworker. Fast forward a year later when Frazee and Berreth's daughter had just turned one year old, and Cheryl Berreth describes her daughter visiting a clinic in California to help address mineral deficiency. Soon after, Kelsey started working less to spend more time with her child. She and Frazee continued to live separately.

Mother testifies about strained relationship and concern for her missing daughter

Well, it's good to let the jury mull this testimony over throughout the weekend.

Cheryl Berreth struggled to contain her emotions on the stand as she described her daughter's upbringing in Washington state and a lifelong desire to become a pilot. Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado within a year after starting a relationship with Patrick Frazee. Kelsey worked in Grand Junction, Falcon and Pueblo as a flight instructor. Cheryl describes her daughter's relationship with the Frazee family as never being good, with the family viewing Kelsey as a "hooker" because she would arrive at the family property late at night due to her work hours.

According to the mother, the relationship worsened after Kelsey told the family about her pregnancy in the summer of 2017. She explained how her daughter was thrown out of the house and forced to move in with a coworker. Fast forward a year later when Frazee and Berreth's daughter had just turned one year old, and Cheryl Berreth describes her daughter visiting a clinic in California to help address mineral deficiency. Soon after, Kelsey started working less to spend more time with her child. She and Frazee continued to live separately.

Mother testifies about strained relationship and concern for her missing daughter

Ma F. "threw KB out of the house" when she was PREGNANT?!?

There isn't a pejorative in the entire English language strong enough to describe her.

But, I'm sure willing to give it my best shot.

JMO.

Last edited:
Apparently, and they threw her out of the house. So this finally explains why she wasn’t living with PF.

I called them “Norma and Norman.” I was clearly way too kind. This is pretty stunning.

I want Sheila on that stand.
I want her on the stand, too. I want to hear it out of her own mouth these allegations they've made about Kelsey. This woman is or was a nurse herself- she knows full well that there are some jobs that women and men work that have odd shifts! How does her coming to the house later in the evening translate into her being a hooker? She also has relatives that work in LE, her own son, that no doubt worked odd hours. I think she was possessive of PF and didn't want Kelsey or any woman around him for too long- ok to date, but don't get serious and forget about having a baby!

I find it so odd, she kicked Kelsey out of her home when she got pregnant, but then wanted custody of the baby- the baby born to a hooker, in her eyes? Yeah, makes sense.

I want SF on that stand.
BBM:

I want <modsnip to initials> SF in handcuffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buck up, Hatfield. You've opined this fear or something akin to the jury refusing to convict in most every murder case. How about sending some positive energy to the ADA & team.
Hatfield and I must be kindred spirits. I suffer from the same malady it seems. I think it is PTSD from the Casey Anthony trial.

I start imagining that a jury is going to take the defence's Opening Statements as gospel, or will believe the defense attorneys' constant whining about prosecutorial misconduct, and may set the defendant free, unwisely.

I do send positive thoughts and energy to the attorneys, all of them---but still I feel concerned and nervous at the same time. Oh oh, am I a Nervous Nellie?:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985