CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts are with Cheryl. How hard that had to have been for her. Thank God Kelsey's family was persistent in checking her condo out thoroughly.

Much as I despise KK, I am so grateful she told her best friend what PF wanted to do, and then her best friend told her employers. Both got busted thankfully when the two lawyers spoke up- late, yes, but at least they came forward on their own, unlike KK...
me too - happy to have you here @Steelslady - I may update my avatar too for Kelsey !

RSABBM:

OMG.

Trying to absorb this.

It's too gut-wrenching.

Agreed. Just like some said, it's worse than some of us thought. How awful for the Berreths.

ETA: CB knew early in the investigation that something was wrong, IMO. She appeared and spoke at that press conference and didn't let on, though.

Last edited:
We have heard opening statements and testimony from the first witness in the trial for the murder of Kelsey Berreth. Here's a recap from Reporter Jennifer Meckles.

Kelsey's mom was on the stand for about an hour and will return on Monday...how tough this must be for her.

Having her testify about her daughter was a good way to end it with the jury over the weekend.

Kelsey Berreth's Murder Trial Begins

Video at link above and also same vid below here:

Anyone else besides me want to blow up his face and use it for dart practice? Or bow hunting practice? Knowing my luck, I'd miss. It's the thought that counts.

I just can't stand the fact that he showed no emotion while Cheryl was on the stand. Jerk!

Cheryl Berreth struggled to contain her emotions on the stand as she described her daughter's upbringing in Washington state and a lifelong desire to become a pilot. Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado within a year after starting a relationship with Patrick Frazee. Kelsey worked in Grand Junction, Falcon and Pueblo as a flight instructor. Cheryl describes her daughter's relationship with the Frazee family as never being good, with the family viewing Kelsey as a "hooker" because she would arrive at the family property late at night due to her work hours.

According to the mother, the relationship worsened after Kelsey told the family about her pregnancy in the summer of 2017. She explained how her daughter was thrown out of the house and forced to move in with a coworker. Fast forward a year later when Frazee and Berreth's daughter had just turned one year old, and Cheryl Berreth describes her daughter visiting a clinic in California to help address mineral deficiency. Soon after, Kelsey started working less to spend more time with her child. She and Frazee continued to live separately.

Mother testifies about strained relationship and concern for her missing daughter

Cheryl Berreth struggled to contain her emotions on the stand as she described her daughter's upbringing in Washington state and a lifelong desire to become a pilot. Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado within a year after starting a relationship with Patrick Frazee. Kelsey worked in Grand Junction, Falcon and Pueblo as a flight instructor. Cheryl describes her daughter's relationship with the Frazee family as never being good, with the family viewing Kelsey as a "hooker" because she would arrive at the family property late at night due to her work hours.

According to the mother, the relationship worsened after Kelsey told the family about her pregnancy in the summer of 2017. She explained how her daughter was thrown out of the house and forced to move in with a coworker. Fast forward a year later when Frazee and Berreth's daughter had just turned one year old, and Cheryl Berreth describes her daughter visiting a clinic in California to help address mineral deficiency. Soon after, Kelsey started working less to spend more time with her child. She and Frazee continued to live separately.

Mother testifies about strained relationship and concern for her missing daughter
Wow! The Frazee family viewed her as a hooker?? Because she showed up late at night due to her work schedule?

Wow! The Frazee family viewed her as a hooker??
Apparently, and they threw her out of the house. So this finally explains why she wasn’t living with PF.

I called them “Norma and Norman.” I was clearly way too kind. This is pretty stunning.

I want SF on that stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh God, they viewed Kelsey as a hooker? Then they kicked her out when she was pregnant?

Now we can gather PF's mind set in terms of how he views women. I wonder what their view is on KK, especially since she has confessed to doing the clean up? What did they think of KK before KB was murdered?

Darn, Kelsey, it's too bad you didn't go home to your parents and brother and brother-in-laws.

oh no

I thought my opinion of PF & family couldn't get any lower, but I was wrong.

:eek::mad: Grrrrrrr!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members