CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for someone to say this. I think she had an abortion the first time because of statements like that and refused to get one the second time. Then he was done with her. All IMO.

Wow, that's an intriguing theory, and it really does fit with the known facts.

If PF had responded to news of KB's first pregnancy the same way he responded to KK when she told him about hers, then that would totally explain why KB might try to hide the second pregnancy from PF for as long as possible, although I ain't buying PF's claim not to have known KB was pregnant until the day Baby K was born.

I do think it's possible that KB hid her pregnancy with Baby K from PF for as long as she could, though.

This guy is pure evil.

It's abominable that CO won't seek or enforce the DP, even though it's the law of their land.
If ever a case cried out for the DP, it's this one.
But, it ain't happening, because: Colorado.

We'll have to settle for LWOP.

JMO.

Last edited:
Been waiting for someone to say this. I think she had an abortion the first time because of statements like that and refused to get one the second time. Then he was done with her. All IMO.
I'm more inclined to think Patrick put something in her drink to cause an early abortion that first time.

Seems to jibe with the way his mind operates.

I am waiting for PF to break down and become critically ill.
Burst ulcer due to the stress he is under, bleeding internally continually.
No one is interested in checking his Haemoglobin, or keeping an eye, on his Faeces for blood.
Let us see.

RS did state PF was vomiting, and had diarrhoea the night before Thanksgiving, and Kelsey provided medication.
MOO.
Makes me wonder if he got sick thinking about what he was going to do to her that night (murder) and that's why she survived that night. He was just too sick to follow thru and had to wait until the next day.

They both were ill.

Well they can suck it up because one wasn’t ill enough to bash someone’s head in and the other wasn’t too ill to clean a slaughter scene up for hours and then go down sonic after (which would make any normal person ill). They should be dragged into court vomiting/diarrhea and all. Same for the pieces of scum... um defense attorneys I mean

Keep in mind, after all this, his good buddy RS has testified that he still considers PF a friend.
It’s his last hurrah. He knows he is going to prison for life. He hasn’t been out and about this much in almost a year and he’s never going to be again. He got to make sure Kk was ruined as much as possible, and that she may leave an opening for him to catch her in a lie that will overturn her plea deal. He wants her to go to prison too. He also wants to inflict as much pain on the B family as he can.

Wow, that's an intriguing theory, and it really does fit with the known facts.

If PF had responded to news of KB's first pregnancy the same way he responded to KK the she told him about hers, then that would totally explain why KB might try to hide the second pregnancy from PF for as long as possible, although I call bs on PF's claim not to have known KB was pregnant until the day Baby K was born.

I do think it's possible that KB hid her pregnancy with Baby K for as long as she could, though.

This guy is pure evil.

I'm furious that CO won't seek or enforce the DP here, even though it's the law of their land.

If ever a case cried out for the DP, it's this one.

But, it ain't happening.
So, we'll have to settle for LWOP.

JMO.

He knew about the pregnancy for sure. Hence.....done. He no longer had control. That's what these guys are like. It's all about control.

I feel like hearing that has to be one of the worst punishments for her. If she was soo enamored and obsessed with this tool, it must be sooooo devastating to learn that she was just a pawn while he was pursuing other women even right before Thanksgiving.
-snipped for focus- That probably is the worst punishment for Krystal out of anything that could be said or done to her now. The fact that her family, friends, former co-workers, ex hubby, the rest of the world, now knows that Patrick did not love her, but used her, too, like he did Kelsey. Only, she for some reason, wasn't good enough to have a baby with.

She's been slapped twice now in the face by Patrick- his reaction to her being pregnant, and now another woman was sliding in where Kelsey and Krystal once belonged, in their hearts.

We also heard from ex-CBI fire investigator who suggested grisly cause of oil stain in dirt at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch : Oil from melted human fat. He acknowledged he can’t prove it, though. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

That oil stain was right next to mass of melted plastic that authorities say held #KelseyBerreth’s remains. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Well, just gross. Just terrible. Who does that?
I figured it was something like that when the "oily dirt" was mentioned earlier in the trial. And if I recall correctly, found in that oily dirt was..wait for it..the tooth.
The prosecution really is doing a great job in presenting everything in an orderly fashion. The dirt was mention earlier..and then connected later for comprehension and impact. And throw that tooth in the middle of everything (literally), coupled with the fact the it's ALL IN HIS BACKYARD is like a real wow moment.

smh...PF is a total monster.

Well, just gross. Just terrible. Who does that?
I figured it was something like that when the "oily dirt" was mentioned earlier in the trial. And if I recall correctly, found in that oily dirt was..wait for it..the tooth.
The prosecution really is doing a great job in presenting everything in an orderly fashion. The dirt was mention earlier..and then connected later for comprehension and impact. And throw that tooth in the middle of everything (literally), coupled with the fact the it's ALL IN HIS BACKYARD is like a real wow moment.

smh...PF is a total monster.
Do we know if they tested the oily dirt? I would think they did?

Interesting.

He said he remembered Frazee telling him that he, Berreth and Kaylee went to Nash Ranch the day before Thanksgiving — Nov. 21 — and then returned to Frazee’s ranch. Berreth had indicated that night that she wanted to get an apartment closer to her work in Pueblo, Slagle said. As they drove to the Frazee ranch that evening, Frazee stopped the car and threw up near the Florissant post office, Slagle said. Berreth went to the Woodland Park Walmart to buy medication for Frazee for an upset stomach and diarrhea, Slagle said.

Frazee trial: Arson analyst, Frazee friend testify

While it’s no surprise Slagel may have heard that from Frazee, it makes you wonder why @6 months after her parents helped KB purchase the condo in Woodland Park, she would the be looking to rent an apartment
closer to Pueblo.... possible??.... sure (maybe she would rent out the condo. Questionable???? I think so!

Yeah, I'm not sure why CB would mention it at all unless it was going to come into play somehow.
There is definitely something strange about PF not wanting to have a child out of wedlock yet he doesn't seem to bother using protection? I don't get it.

Actually, it does make sense. She may have wanted to make sure that her gun wasn't used for the murder.

Did she know why Krystal was going then? I thought Krystal said she didn't tell anyone about going down for the clean up, because she didn't want to get anyone else involved that was close to her. So if she told her friend she was going to a birthday party or wherever else, then Kelsey's name comes up as a missing person, she just might have gotten scared that her gun was used to commit a murder at that time. We have to remember, it was not considered a murder in the beginning- Kelsey was considered missing for a couple of weeks at least, before LE was able to gather evidence that she was murdered in her own home.
Well MS knew, the Rockstalls knew. So why not her too. The little I didn't want to get anybody else involved doesn't wash with me.
MOO

While it’s no surprise Slagel may have heard that from Frazee, it makes you wonder why @6 months after her parents helped KB purchase the condo in Woodland Park, she would the be looking to rent an apartment
closer to Pueblo.... possible??.... sure (maybe she would rent out the condo. Questionable???? I think so!
Questionable, IMHO. She may have considered moving closer to Pueblo as an option to solve her heinous commute problem and ultimately elected to cut back her workdays instead. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder