CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know- he's clearly been cheating on Kelsey and Krystal for most of the time he was with them. I don't get why he even wanted custody of Baby K- it doesn't seem like he spent much time with her, with his busy social life...
JMHO, but I think he liked the attention Baby K brought to him. I have heard it said that women cannot resist a man with a baby.

Watching Sam’s FB live.

Just a few takeaways already that have me saying wow:

There was a tarp tested from the items PF took to the dump.

LE took chunks of KB’s mattress and boxspring to test.

The ranch hands used magnets during their cleanup of the fire to make sure they got all the nails.

Just a few things I caught and found interesting that we had not heard yet.

Hardly! KK had to be saying as little as possible -- she was already gagged from talking to media per her plea deal. Her Idaho cohorts were busy covering for her actions.... MOO
I can't remember the KK timeline but found this:

Yellow Rose said:
FBI made first contact with Krystal Kenney on Dec. 14. She was in Las Vegas with family & friends at the time, per Slater. They said Kenney wasn’t forthcoming with her relationship to Frazee, only calling it a business relationship that began in 2006. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

So, after that she lawyers up. When did she cut the plea deal and when did her involvement in Kelsey's disappearance become public? I'm confused as to whether her co-workers would have known about it on the day after Christmas.

Bolding because that comment made me laugh. I bet you're right, though- the poor woman probably can't get clean enough, if you know what I mean. It would take me a while to recover from the shock and horror that someone I was with murdered another lady. *shudders*.
Rape victims sometimes shower obsessively, and the thought occurred to me that someone who discovered that she had narrowly missed being a murder victim might react similarly. MOO

What other way besides DNA would they be able to identify whose tooth it is?
Without the rest of the tooth or without even knowing which tooth it was how could they tell from dental records?
When I look at KB picture I suspect she had a crown on the left front tooth. Crown prep makes the actual tooth much smaller so we have to wonder if this is the consumptive piece of evidence beings it is very small. There would be dental records as to the exact tooth, shade, and metal used for the casting. The crown with its metal and porcelain would not have been destroyed in the fire. Possible there was a root canal done on the tooth making for even less DNA. Root canal would make that tooth more vulnerable to break. Possible the tooth was knocked out just at the gum line and no root attached leaving a tiny tooth fragment.
JMO

I wish all murderers were as idiotic as PF has turned out to be. He must be the world's only living brain donor. MOO :p:p:p

While it's all incredibly stupid from the standpoint of not wanting to get caught when he's committed a murder, I think it speaks to his arrogance, combined with the total disregard for others. He states he wants her gone like it's no big deal and, of course, what he wants is all that matters. Why would anyone question what Patrick wants when he's the all powerful controller and center of the universe? Everything he says is so matter of fact and he's oblivious to what others may think about it. I want her gone. She's never coming back. I figured out how to kill Kelsey. I wanna a sammich. It's all the same to him.

Watching Sam’s FB live.

The ranch hands used magnets during their cleanup of the fire to make sure they got all the nails.

Yes caught that too.
I'm thinking with blood on his hands he was looking for KB's gun between the box springs and mattress.

No handles no nails now coincides with ranch hands and magnet.

Also they took out her steps in her home.

Watching Sam’s FB live.

Yes caught that too.
I'm thinking with blood on his hands he was looking for KB's gun between the box springs and mattress.

No handles no nails now coincides with ranch hands and magnet.

Also they took out her steps in her home.

I may have misread, but was kelsey’s phone thrown in the fire? I was hoping more incriminating evidence could be found against PF with information on it.
KB’s phone was burned at KK’s house.

If you recall, she texted Doss and PF from Kelsey’s phone on her return to Idaho.

She then burned Kelsey’s phone and her burner phone in her yard.

It's worth noting that in spite of the evidence already brought forward, we have one poster who does not believe that the evidence proves the murder took place in the condo. For all we know, there is at least one like-minded juror, and at the end of the day, it's what the jury thinks that matters.

Not everyone is convinced, and the defense hasn't even mounted its own rebuttal yet.
Not sure they have much of a rebuttal. We'll have to wait and see.

Posted this in the media thread. Apologies if this has been posted - most comprehensive recap I have seen of the day.. so many interesting points in it, I just highlighted one part.

Frazee trial: Arson analyst, Frazee friend testify

She testified that she found out Frazee had a daughter when she walked by his truck and saw Kaylee inside when she was about 4 months old. She testified that Frazee told her he had a relationship with the girl’s mother but didn’t learn she was pregnant until she had the baby – something the court had previously heard during the trial.

Luce said Frazee said his daughter’s mother did not want to be a mother so he wuld have to be the only parent moving forward, she testified, and that the conversation happened sometime in the spring of 2018. She described Frazee as being the happiest she had seen him but said Frazee never mentioned Berreth by name.

Luce said Slater, the CBI agent, called her in January 2019 about the conversation. She said she recounted telling him Frazee had been vague during the discussion and that she told him about what Frazee had said about Berreth not wanting to be a mother. She testified she remembered Frazee paying an attorney to try and get custody of the child, and told that to Slater as well.

Luce told the court that Frazee went to her house on Dec. 20, and that she felt concerned for him and asked how he was doing. She testified that Frazee told her some details about the search of his property that had occurred days earlier and said he felt some of what the investigators did to his property “seemed a little mean and unnecessary.”

Luce told the court that sometime between August and October 2019, Frazee told her he wanted to raise his daughter with someone else. Later, she testified, Frazee told her: “I wanted her (Berreth) to help with medical expenses before. Now I just want her gone.”

BBM: I feel like we read something similar on this board months back.
"Mean,and uneccesary". Awwwwww Schadenfreude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder