CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know- he's clearly been cheating on Kelsey and Krystal for most of the time he was with them. I don't get why he even wanted custody of Baby K- it doesn't seem like he spent much time with her, with his busy social life...

And these are just the women we know about. I wonder if PF still kept his subscription to the dating site that he met KB on?
Yes -- promising them forever like he did KB....:(

"Mean,and uneccesary". Awwwwww Schadenfreude.
Again, this shows his narcissism.

He beat Kelsey’s face in with a baseball bat, but the hole law enforcement left in his front yard was “mean and unnecessary.”

Zero self awareness. Zero concern for others. It’s all about him.

@justme11 said:
Did I hear correctly in Sam's live that PF told the last gal he was 'the exclusive package'?

Or inclusive package?

On Nov. 26, she reached out saying she was thinking about him, and on Nov. 28, after more messages about him apparently not taking her money for shoeing her horses, he told her not to take a sassy tone with him and that he was the all-inclusive passage. Later that day, they both talked about being stubborn and Frazee said Greasby had met her match, according to the messages.

Frazee trial: Arson analyst, Frazee friend testify

Or inclusive package? Not sure, but it was a very arrogant thing to say.
I find it so beyond what I had expected , how many women he had stringing along at the same time. No joke he had ulcers .

That was probably it. I'm so tired.

I know! What drew these women to him? Cripes he was cheating on all of them. The one after KB, omg, dude....seriously?

No, that is not what I am saying.

I am saying that one can only plead the 5th to avoid self-incrimination, not to avoid testifying about someone else.

If SF threatened to plead the 5th and had no reason to fear incriminating herself, then she threatened to plead the 5th under false pretenses.

Personally, I can't think of anything she might have done for which she would be likely to be held criminally liable. I think she wanted to avoid providing testimony that could incriminate PF. The 5th amendment doesn't cover that. If she doesn't want to answer a question about PF because she thinks it would incriminate him, she can refuse to do so. If the court orders her to answer and she continues to refuse, she can be held in contempt.

She can not plead the 5th to avoid answering a question that might incriminate PF.

BBM. And that’s my point. She instructed her attorney to communicate that she would plead the 5th. But the court didn’t delve into that - they took it at face value. So she might have a valid reason for pleading the 5th (so as not to incriminate herself), or she might not have a valid reason (just doesn’t want to be out in the position of testifying, period).
No, that is not what I am saying.

I am saying that one can only plead the 5th to avoid self-incrimination, not to avoid testifying about someone else.

If SF threatened to plead the 5th and had no reason to fear incriminating herself, then she threatened to plead the 5th under false pretenses.

Personally, I can't think of anything she might have done for which she would be likely to be held criminally liable. I think she wanted to avoid providing testimony that could incriminate PF. The 5th amendment doesn't cover that. If she doesn't want to answer a question about PF because she thinks it would incriminate him, she can refuse to do so. If the court orders her to answer and she continues to refuse, she can be held in contempt.

She can not plead the 5th to avoid answering a question that might incriminate PF.
In your OP that I replied to, you specifically said that SF threatened to plead the 5th because she did something herself that was criminal. That was what you said - you can go back and look. But Now you’re saying you can’t think of anything she could have done that was criminal, and that her threat of pleading the 5th was really just to avoid testifying against her son.

So you see my confusion and why I responded that it seemed you were jumping to conclusions in saying that she did something criminal. It was a direct statement you made, and it made me wonder if somehow I missed something regarding SF committing a criminal act.

@justme11 said:
Did I hear correctly in Sam's live that PF told the last gal he was 'the exclusive package'?

On Nov. 26, she reached out saying she was thinking about him, and on Nov. 28, after more messages about him apparently not taking her money for shoeing her horses, he told her not to take a sassy tone with him and that he was the all-inclusive passage. Later that day, they both talked about being stubborn and Frazee said Greasby had met her match, according to the messages.

Such a donkey!! The more I hear about how he treated KB, lied about her and cheated on her I just get more mad.

Posted: 11:17 AM, Nov 12, 2019

Updated: 7:06 PM, Nov 12, 2019
By: Stephanie Butzer and Blair Miller | Denver 7 and Sam Kraemer | KOAA

Prosecutors then called Laurie Luce to the stand, a woman whose horses Frazee cared for for about 5 ½ years, she said.

[..]

She testified that she found out Frazee had a daughter when she walked by his truck and saw Kaylee inside when she was about 4 months old. She testified that Frazee told her he had a relationship with the girl’s mother but didn’t learn she was pregnant until she had the baby – something the court had previously heard during the trial.

[..]

Luce told the court that Frazee went to her house on Dec. 20, and that she felt concerned for him and asked how he was doing. She testified that Frazee told her some details about the search of his property that had occurred days earlier and said he felt some of what the investigators did to his property “seemed a little mean and unnecessary.”

[...]

Luce testified that Frazee told her he went to Berreth’s to pick up their daughter before he went to run errands and to give Berreth her gun back, claiming to Luce that Berreth had threatened suicide. He claimed that he didn’t want to give it back but did anyway, she said. Luce said in court Tuesday that Frazee expressed frustration of telling the story “so many times” but she told him she had never heard it before.

[...]

She said she offered to him that maybe Berreth tried going home but died by suicide, or that maybe Berreth was coming back.

“Oh, she’s never coming back,” Luce testified that Frazee told her, though she admitted in court that she did not initially tell the story and only told prosecutors a few weeks ago when she was subpoenaed.

Luce told the court that sometime between August and October 2019 [2018?], Frazee told her he wanted to raise his daughter with someone else. Later, she testified, Frazee told her: “I wanted her (Berreth) to help with medical expenses before. Now I just want her gone.”

[..]

The jury was kept outside the courtroom for the next witness as a juror had an issue. Prosecutors called Kayla Daugherty, a personal and professional acquaintance of Frazee’s, who said she and Frazee had dated in the spring of 2016 for a couple of months.

She testified that Frazee told her about the vastness of Teller County and that it would be hard to find a body during a discussion in 2015.

[..]

Viehman asked her if Frazee told her that somebody could carry a body on a horse somewhere no one could find it, to which she replied, “Yes.”

[..]

The court then worked to decide if the testimony was admissible in court since the jury was left outside....

But Judge Scott Sells ruled the testimony was admissible despite Stiegerwald’s objections because it established Frazee’s knowledge of the Teller County area.

[..]

The state then called Savannah Greasby to the stand, for whom Frazee had been shoeing horses for about nine years, she said.

[..]

The messages showed she texted Frazee “hey” at 10:44 a.m. on Nov. 23 and that he didn’t respond until 2:33 p.m., also saying “hey.” The messages showed she asked him how his day went, to which he responded that it was long but life was about to slow down.

[..]

Daugherty told Viehman she was not aware Berreth was missing while they talked but later learned she was. She also testified that she knew little about Frazee and Berreth’s daughter and that she didn’t remember Frazee saying much about Berreth other than claiming she was bipolar and in rehab, and saying he wanted full custody of Kaylee

[..]

The state called Kathryn Donahue next – another woman for whom Frazee shoed horses.

[..]

She said that after Kaylee was born, Frazee would bring the baby around during farrier work, but that he never had anything good to say about Berreth.

[...]

She said she called a tip in for the case, saying Frazee told her Berreth took off shortly after their daughter was born and that Frazee described Berreth as absolutely crazy.

[...]

Donahue testified Tuesday that Frazee told her Berreth’s employer had called him and said their daughter’s health insurance was going to expire at the end of January because Berreth hadn’t maintained it, and that he told her employer that Berreth was getting up for work every day but evidently not going. She said he also told her Berreth went to rehab.

[...]

Prosecutors told the judge they were ahead of schedule and needed to work on getting witnesses to Cripple Creek days before they expected to originally testify.

SK response: Is there a current photo of PF

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted ************

We aren't allowed to take any photo/video on courthouse property. They've also put up a tent barricade at his entrance into the courthouse. We don't have much of an opportunity to get a current photo. He has buzzed his head, wears collared shirts & slacks though

9:02 PM - 12 Nov 2019

I'd love to see if Patrick ever received a paycheck of any kind and if he ever filed tax returns.

He seemed to save receipts but I wonder if Ma F used those for deductions on the franch income.

Wanna' bet the $700 child support was a check from Ma F to Kelsey which Ma would gladly pay to keep BabyK close by.

I find it hard to believe Patrick had any great love for the baby or truly wanted to raise her. MOO
I don't know. She kicked her off the Franch when she found out she was pregnant.
@justme11 said:

WTH?

Obviously we knew PF was a terrible person going in, but the testimony from these witnesses over the past few days has helped bring this monster into focus.

Not only did he use Kelsey, but he used other women as well.

Not only did he treat Kelsey horribly, but he bragged about it to others.

Not only did he lie about Kelsey, but he badmouthed her to every person that would listen.

What makes all of this particularly disgusting, is that she went out of her way to please him. Meanwhile, all he was concerned about was getting the most out of her he could:

Having her tend to his animals.

Having her run around and do errands for him.

Only allowing her to live until their child’s health insurance would no longer be paid by Kelsey’s employer.

Then he killed her with a baseball bat, as she begged for her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83