CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cannot wrap my head around all of this. I cannot imagine a man strangling two of his innocent children. I just cannot.

I can't even imagine anyone smothering two children. You do it to 1, and then you walk over and do it to the other? For the love of -od! If you snap and strangle one, it takes time to then go over and do it to the other one.

In addition to either strangling his wife.

Is there are any other case this happened with? I have never heard such a thing in my life.

Well yes. We have a list going. I think Pommymommy. Chris Coleman is a great example. Played catch with his kids and then garroted them to death.

I mean there are numerous examples of nice, wonderful family men who annihilate their families in horrific ways.

Does everyone remember the story of Nicholas Francisco. He went missing after he was on his way home from work. Young couple 2 little ones and wife was pregnant with a 3rd. It was a big story in Seattle. His car was found abandoned. Anyways he literally left his old life behind zero warning signs.
My point is I wish CW would have taken that route and just left and started all over.

Didn't he run off and live with a male lover in SF? If it is the case I am remembering anyway...

And he knew his 2 young kids were making cookies for Valentines Day and he was supposedly coming home with ingredients to help or something. So he really did a number on his family because they were so certain something bad happened to him, cuz he'd never do something like that to his kids....right

Well yes. We have a list going. I think Pommymommy. Chris Coleman is a great example. Played catch with his kids and then garroted them to death.

I mean there are numerous examples of nice, wonderful family men who annihilate their families in horrific ways.

And the father of the year, can't remember his name---but he took his young son to Disneyland, then took him back to the motel, and set him on fire. Poor kid was very badly burned and had a very painful life, physically, mentally, emotionally.

I still cannot wrap my head around all of this. I cannot imagine a man strangling two of his innocent children. I just cannot.

I can't even imagine anyone smothering two children. You do it to 1, and then you walk over and do it to the other? For the love of -od! If you snap and strangle one, it takes time to then go over and do it to the other one.

In addition to either strangling his wife.

Is there are any other case this happened with? I have never heard such a thing in my life.
Yes, Phillip Austin is one of many.

He bought a mallet the morning he murdered his wife and children. He fractured his wife's skull and shoulder with it, then dragged her into the kitchen where he stabbed her so viscously, the knife broke.

Afterward, he calmly drove to her job to tell her boss that she hurt her back and couldn't work that day. He also picked his kids up from school and gave them sleeping pills before strangling them.

Phillip Austin - Wikipedia

Ok, guys. I have to make an annoucement...
Info about CW hookups, various mistresses and gay hookups has been out
in the internet ether way before Ashleigh Banfield's show and Radar.

I cannot link the info on this thread. Tricia has made it clear that she doesn't want any rumors or non-MSM links here. It's her website. It's her
reputation and credibility. Tricia is the one who would have to
pay any court costs if someone filed a lawsuit.

It's vexxing to me as a crime sleuth but I understand it.

Everything I have read, I found through ordinary crime sleuthing means.

The only thing I didn't do is to join the private FB forum where
there was a big threat of doxxing.

i don't understand why WS sleuths want to dismiss or downplay the
sex angle w/ this case. Some want to believe that every revelation about
someone having sex w/ Chris is false.

Posters keep exclaiming, "How could Chris slaughter his whole family?!"
Well, let's examine everything. If he had a taste of multiple sex partners
(male and female) while SW was in NC, then that is part of the puzzle.

I didn't follow the Jody Arias trial, but wasn't her disfigured gentalia part of the trial? Wasn't Amber Frey part of why Scott Peterson wanted to kill his family?

Anyway, I don't see discussing CW's sex partners as being "salacious."
It is part of the case as much as financial stress is...

Last edited:
He’s saying that the defense could try and convince the jury to sentence the defendant to a lesser charge.

Oh, think I see now what you are saying.

Out of the existing charges of

Counts 1 to 5: Murder in the First Degree
Count 6: Unlawful termination of pregnancy in the first degree
Counts 7-9: Tampering with a deceased human body

.... that the jury would be convinced of only counts 7 through 9 of tampering with a deceased human body.

Sorry I had a brain block on that as I did not even consider that to happen.

Yes, but how did they know where to fly the drone?

They knew he left for his job just 3 hours after after SW was last seen alive.

So they knew the bodies were probably at his work, somewhere, or very close by. And they had worked with his bosses first thing, by checking his alibi.

Did he show up for work that morning? What time, and where did he go? That's all they needed to know where to send the drones.

Yes, Phillip Austin is one of many.

He bought a mallet the morning he murdered his wife and children. He fractured his wife's skull and shoulder with it, then dragged her into the kitchen where he stabbed her so viscously, the knife broke.

Afterward, he calmly drove to her job to tell her boss that she hurt her back and couldn't work that day. He also picked his kids up from school and gave them sleeping pills before strangling them.

Phillip Austin - Wikipedia

When asked what caused him to attack his wife, Austin told detectives, "She started hassling me and arguing and that. I just turned on her." When asked his reasons for murdering his children, he stated, "It sort of came to me that I had killed her so I went upstairs and killed my children."​

I could sort of see that in this case, but CW's actions afterward don't make much sense.

Why would SW not tell the truth on SM in reference to her personal posts? I think SW was "too open a book" to a fault actually.

I have a family member who is very active and successful in multi-level marketing and has over 1,300 people "down line".

This person filed for divorce, and the divorce became final months and months later, and it never came out on this person's social media until months after the divorce.

It was not discussed AT ALL until way after the fact.

Folks that followed the aspirational mlm videos had no idea. Just wasn't a consideration to share with social media and the mlm folks prior to done with, and could speak of it afterwards.

what is doxxing? are you referring to a private facebook group discussing the case? or just an average person who has a facebook page?

RBBM
"dox
däks/
verb
informal
gerund or present participle: doxxing
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06