Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not showing up for me until I reply. Is it the tour to the site? At the end all you can see is the vats waaaay in the distance.

Yes it is the tour to the site. They can’t get right up to the tanks because there is a chained gate and yes the tanks are shown in the distance but I still think it’s an excellent video as far as showing the routes, area, etc. Other tanks are also shown, etc. Still worth a watch imo to reaaally get an idea of the area.

Times have changed too and most vehicles have electronic components and computers that requires a whole different mindset for mechanics than years past.

Cars have codes that tell them what is wrong.

Playing devil’s advocate here...

Do all homes in this subdivision have fenced yards? Is it “included”when you buy a home?

So, if there’s no gate, how did the get they get materials in the backyard for the play set? I worked for a large national home builder for many years and personal property, like a playset, could not be installed prior to closing.

If there’s no gate, how did CW get that lawn mower in and out of backyard?
Probably not carrying it up and down the stairs shown to his left and into kitchen thru sliding door? Probably not through the basement and up through the house to garage?

Just wondering...
JMO
Of what I know of homes and that particular builder, there is with 99% certainty that there is a gate to the backyard, most likely on the garage side of the house. I doubt there was a gate along the back of the fence leading to the property behind them.

In Massachusetts we have vocational high schools, where you can learn a trade instead of going the typical route.

We have what's called TAFE (Technical and Further Education) colleges in Australia. There is now a critical shortage of tradesmen because parents are increasingly applying pressure on their children to attend university. However many university graduates can't get jobs in their chosen field and are settling for quite mundane positions while the tradesmen, once qualified, are setting up their own business and lots of them are earning fantastic money. Not everyone is interested in academic studies and it's certainly no hindrance if you're prepared to work hard in a trade.

We learned of a devastating family tragedy today in Western Australia. A man is accused of killing his partner Mara Harvey, 42; their three-year-old daughter Charlotte; twin two-year-old girls Alice and Beatrix; and Ms Harvey's mother Beverley Quinn, 74.

'Heaven has gained five new angels'

Why are these tragedies happening with ever-increasing frequency.

They aren't. I have two books that illustrate what life was like in the past past in two different parts of the US in different eras - The Diary of Martha Ballard and Wisconsin Death Trip. The first is writings from a midwife during the end of the colonial era. The second is an archive of newspaper clippings and photographs from Wisconsin during the 1800's.

Both are filled with family murders. This kind of thing seemed even more common back then.

And of course mythology from the ancient world, especially Greek mythology, shows these things were not uncommon.

Which is why I characterized the story CW told as a "Greek tragedy".

We just have the internet now. It's all faster.

You are correct about there being side gates in the fence from the backyard to the front of the house, usually on the same side of the house as the garage. There is typically not a gate going from the backyard to the area behind the house (not many alleys in Colorado), unless the house backs up to a designated open space, which this house does not.

Also, regarding basement exits, in Colorado, basements with bedrooms are required to have window wells with at least one "window exit."

EGRESS WINDOW REQUIREMENTS

(BTW, I think the Watts' basement was unfinished. It is probably where they stored all of the stuff that clutters up most houses---Christmas decorations, etc.)

Edited for clarification
Yes, I was going to say, my best friend lives there and they have a gate to the front of the house. I have not seen a home in that area with no gate.

We have what's called TAFE (Technical and Further Education) colleges in Australia. There is now a critical shortage of tradesmen because parents are increasingly applying pressure on their children to attend university. However many university graduates can't get jobs in their chosen field and are settling for quite mundane positions while the tradesmen, once qualified, are setting up their own business and lots of them are earning fantastic money. Not everyone is interested in academic studies and it's certainly no hindrance if you're prepared to work hard in a trade.

Unfortunately, unless you can stop early, the trades will destroy your body. It would be far easier to stop in Australia because you have a good pension and health care

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/...d_the_couple_s_suburba-m-35_1534559936484.jpg

4F2C562200000578-0-Christopher_is_seen_mowing_the_grass_behind_the_couple_s_suburba-m-35_1534559936484.jpg

Thanks!

How much does it cost? It is too expensive, I feel , for what you get. You can use your phone when you land. Why would she pay to use her phone on the flight when money may be an issue . If she got home at 2 am, I imagine being PG she would try to sleep on that flight.

She probably would not be trying to talk to customers as in all US time zones, those hours would be way too late
I dont know about her sleeping! Some suspect there probably was fighting going on in the home before her trip, or at least that possibility, I would have been to anxious to sleep! I guess her friend will be able to share what happened on that flight home at a later date. I dont know, she may already have. But, I havent seen anything about that. Whatever happened in that house, I believe happened quickly. I think she may have laid down in on the sofa in the area where her phone was found. She went to sleep and he then attacked her. In this scenario, the kids wer probably smothered later. JMO!

Yes, I was going to say, my best friend lives there and they have a gate to the front of the house. I have not seen a home in that area with no gate.

I think my friend's gate is on the left, they are fairly wide. The homes are all cookie cutter copies like most newer areas in Colorado. I'll also add that this was not an area where most wanted to live until very recently as it is out of the way, kind of boring and standard suburbia. It was where you bought when you couldn't afford anything in Boulder or the direct surrounding towns. As an example, my single co-worker bought a 5 bedroom there for 245,000 in 2011. She has one child. If she bought in Boulder she could have gotten a studio apartment for that price.

What is the home address? Can't we just google map and see the whole front of the house? It makes no sense that there wouldn't be a front gate.

They could've had a back gate because it looks like the back of their house was butting up against a cul de sac rather than a future back yard. But the back fence looks rather low.

I guess he was out of options with no time to stage and simply left that as an option: That they somehow went or were taken out the back, possibly from the garage through the side door.

It will be interesting to see if that side door was locked.

I think my friend's gate is on the left, they are fairly wide. The homes are all cookie cutter copies like most newer areas in Colorado. I'll also add that this was not an area where most wanted to live until very recently as it is out of the way, kind of boring and standard suburbia. It was where you bought when you couldn't afford anything in Boulder or the direct surrounding towns. As an example, my single co-worker bought a 5 bedroom there for 245,000 in 2011. She has one child. If she bought in Boulder she could have gotten a studio apartment for that price.
Probably just me, but those backyards are way too small. Thinking of the stuff I and my 4 siblings had fun doing in the backyard years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme