Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last point is key for me here. You could potentially have hours of lies captured on tape. We’d see him deny knowing where his family was, then ultimately pointing out exactly where he put them, after being confronted with the drone images of that bedsheet, and what appeared to be disturbed earth. A jury will likely not respond well to this.
CW does really seem to be a major screw up, doesn't he? Yes, many things went against him; late flight, NAU, etc., but he has made a lot of mistakes! Karma?

Is it known that the 2 tanks had different temps? I think it was posted here that they are "unheated", but they would have a heat all of their own, or the product would be very thick, I'd guess. Crude is pretty warmed up when being transported through pipelines, IIRC. Somewhere else it said they were under "ambient pressure". I don't know, I still wonder why he put them in different tanks, could be 1) setting off sensors with too much displacement of oil, ie rise in oil level, 2) knowing that after they slowly decompose (?) they will be less likely to clog filters in 2 different tanks. Has anyone heard whether or not he had any kind of line on them to possibly yank them out for reburial when things calmed down. ie tied to the stairs? (no I haven't heard that, just wondering)
I did read in the affidavit that they had to retrieve the girls by draining the tanks and taking them out from the bottom.

No, IMO, I don't think PD's would get as "creative" as private attorneys.

I'm not a big court-watcher, but one thing to keep in mind that the OJ case was a Hollywood case, with a Hollywood defendant, and Hollywood lawyers. (And a weak judge, btw.) I wouldn't use that case as an example of real life.

Other court-watchers, feel free to give us your opinions.
I wouldn't use any high profile case as a good example because they were convicted in the court of public opinion by prosecutors. I was appalled at the circus atmosphere of those trials. JMO

I did read in the affidavit that they had to retrieve the girls by draining the tanks and taking them out from the bottom.

That's so disturbing. I'll never get the images of that out of my head. (The images my mind made in the first place--of course) like I said yesterday it's the stuff of nightmares. I really would love to know his thought process with that.

Not on the tanks though, and perhaps on other items we’re unaware of. But yeah, as for the shovel, and items like that, you’re right.
The tanks were at his workplace so his prints would be expected to be there just as they would be found on his property. He also told LE what he did.

Your last point is key for me here. You could potentially have hours of lies captured on tape. We’d see him deny knowing where his family was, then ultimately pointing out exactly where he put them, after being confronted with the drone images of that bedsheet, and what appeared to be disturbed earth. A jury will likely not respond well to this.
Just saying imo if you are going on jury I have done a complete 180 on this case . I now see she could have done it

All I can find is the may 7th conversation, if you go there. It's not an announcement but a discussion
Hi! New here but wanted to just jump right in! If you scroll through SW Facebook page back to around December 2017 there are several posts and comments from friends about them having a 3rd baby and SW consistently said that she did not want to

Is it known that the 2 tanks had different temps? I think it was posted here that they are "unheated", but they would have a heat all of their own, or the product would be very thick, I'd guess. Crude is pretty warmed up when being transported through pipelines, IIRC. Somewhere else it said they were under "ambient pressure". I don't know, I still wonder why he put them in different tanks, could be 1) setting off sensors with too much displacement of oil, ie rise in oil level, 2) knowing that after they slowly decompose (?) they will be less likely to clog filters in 2 different tanks. Has anyone heard whether or not he had any kind of line on them to possibly yank them out for reburial when things calmed down. ie tied to the stairs? (no I haven't heard that, just wondering)

Do we know for sure that they were in 2 separate tanks?

That's so disturbing. I'll never get the images of that out of my head. (The images my mind made in the first place--of course) like I said yesterday it's the stuff of nightmares. I really would love to know his thought process with that.
I believe that he thought that they would never been found. Oil would be pumped in and out for years and the crude would probably dissolve soft little bones after some time.

The tanks were at his workplace so his prints would be expected to be there just as they would be found on his property. He also told LE what he did.
His confession is irrelevant to the collection of evidence. We know he touched those tanks because he confessed to it. But you still do your due dilligence as members of law enforcement. You don’t give him an ounce of wiggle room, especially in case he withdraws his confession.

Hi! New here but wanted to just jump right in! If you scroll through SW Facebook page back to around December 2017 there are several posts and comments from friends about them having a 3rd baby and SW consistently said that she did not want to
I'm looking for it but cannot find it. You're saying SW says she did NOT want a baby on her SM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NACHOSBELLEGRANDE