Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is just not that unusual for a male to dispose of his wife and children when he has lost his use for them.

thanks for this synopsis.
family annihilators are not loving fathers and husbands that lose it one day. they are master manipulators lacking empathy, pathologically self-serving, and most likely without capacity for emotion and connection (socio/psychopaths). they can play the game and mimic being human, but when the purpose for the wife and kids has worn out, bye bye to the wife and kids. It's very hard to understand or accept this reality, but it is very real, and quite common. power, control, entitlement, and grandiosity is an often fatal combo for those close to them.

more and more, the covered doll makes me think there was long-standing nefarious behavior by CW towards the kids. unless CW is the one who posed the doll as a warning.

I really want to know who photoshopped the part of that photograph that has the face. That cannot be the eyes the nose the mouth the chin the outline of the head without being photoshopped in my opinion. It's just to Eerie.

I keep zooming in again and again every time somebody brings it up I look at it. It is so perfectly outlined, the facial body features, like somebody is being suffocated underneath.

I agree. Stripping the bed sounds like an effort to conceal evidence. Perhaps she did go to bed, and she struggled during the strangulation. This kids likely wouldn’t show signs of a struggle, so there wouldn’t be a reason to strip their beds.

Another possibility, and one that I don’t lean towards, is that he killed the kids first, perhaps in the master bedroom. If they were laying there for a while, he’d want the beds stripped to hide evidence of decomposition.

He would have then killed Shanann as she walked in the door. I don’t like this theory because I think this crime was based on rage, and I’d expect evidence of a struggle downstairs.
Could he have used the sheets to wrap the bodies in while he was transporting them?

I wonder how Colorado compares to Florida in that regard. I'm thinking not comparably? Anyone recall how and when info was released in the Aurora shooting trial?
I tried to look it up but "sunshine law" seems to be something totally different in Colorado and then i must have gotten distracted because I don't think I looked anymore. I'd love to know, though, so when anyone finds out please share!

I agree. Stripping the bed sounds like an effort to conceal evidence. Perhaps she did go to bed, and she struggled during the strangulation. This kids likely wouldn’t show signs of a struggle, so there wouldn’t be a reason to strip their beds.

Another possibility, and one that I don’t lean towards, is that he killed the kids first, perhaps in the master bedroom. If they were laying there for a while, he’d want the beds stripped to hide evidence of decomposition.

He would have then killed Shanann as she walked in the door. I don’t like this theory because I think this crime was based on rage, and I’d expect evidence of a struggle downstairs.
Could he have used the sheets to wrap the bodies in while he was transporting them?

I honestly have no idea how anyone steals sperm. :eek::oops:o_O
I guess if I were to do it, I would dress in black and sneak down the halls with Mission Impossible music playing in my head. Just kidding o_O

zshemademe-smiley.gif

I wonder how Colorado compares to Florida in that regard. I'm thinking not comparably? Anyone recall how and when info was released in the Aurora shooting trial?
I tried to look it up but "sunshine law" seems to be something totally different in Colorado and then i must have gotten distracted because I don't think I looked anymore. I'd love to know, though, so when anyone finds out please share!

I have watched this video several times and I am leaning towards the opinion that it was not staged and CW was genuinely surprised by the pregnancy announcement. I am not certain whether CW was happy about it but he did appear surprised. I base this opinion on the observation that when CW entered the hallway he looked to the right before looking and entering into the area where SW was. Then CW took a few seconds stopped in his tracks to read SW's t shirt and then he stumbled on his response to SW when he said "I guess when you want to, it happens".
I realize a lot of attention and speculation has been placed on CW's reaction in this video. Has anyone noticed how SW was very subdued in this video and did not appear to be very joyous in her interaction with CW?
Shanann Watts

That’s exactly why his scenario is so bizarre. I can’t find a documented case with similarities, let alone containing a coverup like this.

I think that’s partially why this case is continuing to get the level of attention that it is. It’s unprecedented.[/QUOTE]
BBM Yes! Great point!
Edited for messing up quote.

I really want to know who photoshopped the part of that photograph that has the face. That cannot be the eyes the nose the mouth the chin the outline of the head without being photoshopped in my opinion. It's just to Eerie.

I keep zooming in again and again every time somebody brings it up I look at it. It is so perfectly outlined, the facial body features, like somebody is being suffocated underneath.
Hmm. I've not heard anyone thinking it was photo shopped. Hm.

I just reread the arrest affidavit. The top bed sheet and several (?!) pillowcases were found on the kitchen trash can.
So, the fitted bedsheet was the one found on the field next to SW's body??? She was strangled while she was asleep on her own bed???
or they had an argument and she was pinned down on the bed???

@bonjoviblonde : IIRC you were asking yesterday about the location of the bedsheets and pillowcases.

I disagree. I'm going to assume we both have excellent related credentials (I do), but I'm not going to argue, just disagree. Different opinions.

ETA: I don't disagree with all of that. Just, the last bit :) Kids' play is meaningful much of the time, for certain. I personally don't think there was anything nefarious in this particular incident (I for certain don't think CW did it), but that's just my own opinion based on experience and education and yours may vary, which is fine, of course)

I'm kind of with you on that. I mean I will admit that sometimes kids have subconscious feelings that they act out in play. That's possible that they sensed something.

But I do not believe it is likely they were abused prior to the murders, or that he was practicing on them. And kids do odd things all the time. Then sometimes parents post those things because they seem so bizarre.

There are whole Rediit threads about creepy things little kids have said or done. Like:

"I was tucking in my two year old. He said "Good bye dad." I said, "No, we say good night." He said "I know. But this time its good bye."
Had to check on him a few times to make sure he was still there."

"Daddy sleep" then pushing my head underwater at the pool."

"I jokingly asked: "What's the best way to get a girlfriend?"
7-year-old's response: "Tell her to be my girlfriend or she'll never see her parents again."

"I work in a preschool. Creepy gets said and done all the time. The one that sticks out to me happened last year. There is a small kitchenette area in our classroom that the kids use during free time for playing house or whatever pretend games they think up. There was one little girl that I was keeping a close eye on, mostly because of how withdrawn from the other kids she was. I noticed she was playing with a babydoll in the kitchenette, rocking it back and forth and singing to it.
She then took the baby, shoved it into the play oven and slammed the door shut. She turned around, looked straight at me, and said, "Sometimes bad babies go in timeout" in the creepiest little girl voice I've ever heard before smiling and running off. That one kind of shook me."

The thing is, it's the coincidence and timing of this photo that's creeping people out. Hard to not see something sinister in retrospect. But my feeling is it is likely just a coincidence.

Definitely possible. You’d want to cover the bodies to prevent discovery.

So he dumps the pillowcases in the trash with one sheet. He takes one sheet with him to conceal the bodies during transportation.

Last edited:
NC is 1 of 7 states that still has the "alienation of affection" law where a spouse can sue the AP for adultery. I'm really reaching here, but I wonder if the family of SW can sue the AP or CW for any type of civil damages, including pain and suffering. Just curious! JMO

welcome @Colorado303 and @Mrspratcher.

Colorado , can you give us just a vague/general idea of how long you have known CW or SW (or both) . I'm not looking for dates or anything too specific as I do respect the sensitivity & privacy issues.

Mrs Pratcher, can you let us know which field you worked or work in so I can know what to ask. I know every other WS lawyer's field , as they told us

TIA

@cottonweaver I posted it before but a mod deleted it. Banking/corporate law.

We're assuming he knew there was no birth control being used. I mean, clearly she wanted to get pregnant, but there's a chance they'd "agreed" to not and to use the ring or pill or whatever.

I'm wondering if our insider knows if in-vitro was used or considered with any of the pregnancies? Might Chris's semen be frozen somewhere?
BBM
Now, that's a scary thought..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads