Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be missing it....but I have not seen anything that specifically says the dog was an asthma trigger, which is different from an allergic reaction. Is this info available somewhere, that the dog specifically was an asthma trigger?
Inhaled allergens such as pet dander can trigger asthma attacks. The child was allergic to dogs and cats.

https://www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/allergies-asthma#1

Respectfully speaking, everyone has the right to post their opinion on this thread and it doesn't need to be posted in the way that you are asking. JMO

I completely agree! But it's challenging to attempt to be objective when I can't see reasonable explanations for his behavior, reasonable theories for what would drive a pregnant seemingly loving mother, and anything but speculation on the children's healthcare to counter the evidence against CW brought about by his very own actions.

That’s absolutely plausible and logical. It is my personal opinion that a fight precipitated these murders.
I know, the fight idea is both plausible and logical. But what I can't understand is that the neighbours heard nothing (except the dog, as far as we know) in an area where the houses are so close together?

I’m at a loss on this too. Why the innuendo? Particularly directed toward her on this. Did C.W. not have any agency? If he didn’t support this scope of care shame on him for not being a man, adult, parent, and spouse and putting a stop to it. (If he did support it then all the comments equally fall on his head.)

Statement of the obvious: He had time to cheat and he did. That right there shows poor character. Unhappy? He alone is responsible for his state of happiness.

More opinions...

He said he wanted a divorce? Okay, but CW did not need her permission. Seriously, what exactly was stopping HIM from filing?

He married her knowing that she was outgoing. As far as I know she didn’t make him marry. She did not make him impregnate her. She did not make him cheat. She did not make him unhappy. She did not make him do/not do anything.

Totally agreed, except the part about him asking her for a divorce, I don't know if there is proof of that. Except in his own mind per the affidavit, where HE SAID he asked for a separation. (willing to be corrected) .

No way! We just kept the pets and my son out of each other's faces, wiped down the pets with baby wipes a lot, I kept his room spotless and changed sheets DAILY, we had freestanding air filtering machines, he took his meds, all was okay!
For some people pets are part of the family. I think there are very severe allergies or reactions some may have, but we dont know if this is the case, do we? Of course if a life threatening reaction occurred I can understand why someone would get rid of their pets, but most people I know sneeze or get stuffed up. Jmo

On the previous thread, there was a discussion, that CW saw his father, and after the SECOND time he told the truth.o_O
Some Posters believe this.
Why not after the FIRST occasion.
So CW lied after first speaking with his father.
CW tells his father the truth : his cheating, his ?? gay relationships!
Who believes this.:(
As he was cornered, now by LE, he devised another plan, not the one he initially uttered during interviews.
Just Rubbish.:D:D:D:D

I know, the fight idea is both plausible and logical. But what I can't understand is that the neighbours heard nothing (except the dog, as far as we know) in an area where the houses are so close together?
There’s lots of possibilities there. A fight doesn’t necessarily have to be particularly loud, and even if it is, there remains the possibility that neighbors simply slept through it. No one hearing anything, isn’t a deal breaker for me.

Has his attorney refused? I haven't seen it. A link would be great. Thanks.
She is dead. She cannot take a psychological test.

The people claiming we should not analyze SW's behavior ( from videos and VI contributions available ) are analyzing CW's behavior from videos and VI contributions ‍♀️. While it's not a "pscyhcological assessment," the information available does give insight into the dynamics of their relationship, which is very important.

***edit can't figure out how to go back and add quote- referring to the post linking to a Web MD and pets/asthma

CAN trigger asthma attacks. This is not always a given for those with asthma, which can be triggered by many and sometimes specific things. I was just wondering if it's specifically noted anywhere that this was a specific trigger for her.

If I recall correctly there are videos, I'm thinking of the whipped cream one, with the dog engaging and no asthma. Animals do not always trigger it. I don't recall seeing anywhere where SW, or CW for that matter, said that this was a specific trigger for her. JMO in case I need to say so

As a contrast I watched the world lupus day video that SW posted on her FB and in it she says she is grateful for very healthy kids.

ETA- to add the link so you can check her words
Aaaaaacccckkkk!! this video hits too close to home though I don't have her particular ailments. What breaks my heart is where she says she chooses to put on makeup every day. Ugg, I haven't looked at her photos too hard but did notice I only saw one where her lupus bfly showed. Heartbreaking!

Food in the us has allergy warning labels. Restaurants have pamphlets and signs and notes on the menus. When one's child has an allergy, people generally either find out or err on not serving a food which could contain an allergen.
Yes, I know that but why would a chicken of all things, be processed in a nut processing plant?

On the previous thread, there was a discussion, that CW saw his father, and after the SECOND time he told the truth.o_O
Some Posters believe this.
Why not after the FIRST occasion.
So CW lied after first speaking with his father.
CW tells his father the truth : his cheating, his ?? gay relationships!
Who believes this.:(
As he was cornered, now by LE, he devised another plan, not the one he initially uttered during interviews.
Just Rubbish.:D:D:D:D
Because that's what the affidavit says, that he told the police he would tell the "truth" if he could speak privately with his father. And, he had already spoken privately with his father on the ride back from the airport, previously. And, one of the VIs said he did have those 2 meetings with this father.

The people claiming we should not analyze SW's behavior ( from videos and VI contributions available ) are analyzing CW's behavior from videos and VI contributions ‍♀️. While it's not a "pscyhcological assessment," the information available does give insight into the dynamics of their relationship, which is very important.

Welcome ACE422! Hang on, turbulence ahead!

Totally agreed, except the part about him asking her for a divorce, I don't know if there is proof of that. Except in his own mind per the affidavit, where HE SAID he asked for a separation. (willing to be corrected) .
Yes, he did tell police he initiated the conversation and he wanted the separation. I've always wondered why he did this. He also made sure to mention it to her friend when he spoke to her. There must be a reason for this. Usually when a husband murders his wife he does not admit to any argument or bring up the idea of separation. Maybe he was setting the stage to suggest SW went into a rage, or somehow lost her mind as a result, and killed the children? Seems too obvious to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member