Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't have made a difference if he had called them. They would have arrested him on the spot and not believed his story. I think he is very fortunate that the Public Defender is excellent. That isn't always the case. JMO

I agree!

So - I can't post what evidence might possibly point to SW being the killer? I've seen many posts stating that DNA on the necks of the children could possible point in that direction.
I believe you are able to post whatever you'd like to within TOS. And then others are allowed to post their opinions on it and post as well. That's my understanding of how this works.

So - I can't post what evidence might possibly point to SW being the killer? I've seen many posts stating that DNA on the necks of the children could possible point in that direction.
My point is that no evidence is being pointed out. Just a hypothetical that it may exist, which is of course, not evidence.

It wouldn't have made a difference if he had called them. They would have arrested him on the spot and not believed his story. I think he is very fortunate that the Public Defender is excellent. That isn't always the case. JMO
How do you know the children could not be saved by EMTs? And how do you know that LE would not have believed his story? I thought you said the physical evidence would show he was telling the truth.

Why would the DA charge him with her and the unborn child's murder, if she had sent a suicide note before she died?

Maybe the DA didn't know about it or hadn't investigated it fully at that point.
jmo

There is no evidence that there is a goodbye letter that you throw out as a "possibility" . So how can that be seen as evidence posted that might point to her being the killer?

Thank you. Who would write a goodbye letter and when? Just trying to understand since you said you wouldn't be surprised if there was one.

Yes, good question. WHEN would that have happened that she wrote a suicide note? While he was downstairs for a moment? Before or after she strangled her little girls?

And whoever received that suicide note--did they call 911 to try and prevent her from killing herself?

How do you know the children could not be saved by EMTs? And how do you know that LE would not have believed his story? I thought you said the physical evidence would show he was telling the truth.
Exactly. You can potentially be revived from strangulation. They weren’t decapitated.

The DA filed the charges long before the autopsy reports were completed. He sure did attract a lot of national attention and here we are. JMO
I actually think nothing the DA did attracted attention. I believe CW attracted the attention, when he murdered his wife and unborn child and then dumped their bodies in a shallow grave. Oh and he also dumped his little girls in oil tanks. He admitted to those charges. If that wasn't enough CW gave an interview, not pleading for their return but laughing, the whole time knowing they were all dead. That interview is what I believe caused the national attention. I believe people are trying to understand his behavior. His behavior clearly doesn't show love. IMO

I would love to hear evidence. So far, you said that you would not be surprised if there was a suicide note by SW. Why would you not be surprised? Is there evidence for this?

My point is that no evidence is being pointed out. Just a hypothetical that it may exist, which is of course, not evidence.

And my point is if it does exist it would be evidence. We don't know what we don't know.
jmo

If there is evidence from the autopsy reports that SW killed her children then her character absolutely will be dragged through the mud at a trial. I can also see the Prosecutor wanting avoid it.

I never met SW or CW so I don't know what went on when the camera wasn't filming. JMO
I'm genuinely curious. If you never met CW or SW, which facts that we know so far are the ones that make you believe it's more likely that SW killed the girls?

I'm going to point this out to prevent confusion. <modsnip>

1. There is no evidence of prosecutorial impropriety, or the DA being motivated by publicity. He didn’t “make up” charges.

2. There is no evidence of any suicide note.

3. There is no known DNA evidence that SW strangled her children.

4. There is no evidence of potentially incriminating information contained in SW’s medical records.

5. There is no evidence of “angry” text messages sent by SW, to either the AP or CW.

6. There is no evidence that Shanann is anything other than an innocent victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people are "addicted" to their phones. Unfortunately this is a common phenomenon in our society (I don't know if this really applied to Shannan). But that dosen't make you a child murderer and doesn't proof anything. And believe me if I found out that my husband had an affair and I got to know her number we would have a little conversation too! :cool:
I'm glad for Shanann's family and friends that she never put her phone down. Look at all the beautiful photos and videos of her and the girls that they will be able to look back on. Good for her.
2018.4.12 Bella and SW.jpg 2018.4.12 CeCe and SW.jpg
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics