Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, good question. WHEN would that have happened that she wrote a suicide note? While he was downstairs for a moment? Before or after she strangled her little girls?

And whoever received that suicide note--did they call 911 to try and prevent her from killing herself?

If she wrote one, she might have never sent it to anybody. But I think that is very unlikely - I still do strongly believe that he killed them all. Even if there has been any letter (sent or unsent). Otherwise he would have never acted like he did.

So SW contacted the AP and threatened to hurt her own children if the AP didn't stop seeing her husband? :rolleyes: Or did SW contact someone in CW family and maybe threaten that to them? Or was there no threat or even talking about her children at all, but instead maybe just an angry wife who was P.O'd her lying cheating husband was having an affair? Or maybe nothing at all and just wishful thinking that there's something like this out there for CW's sake?
I think it is very possible SW communicated her anger to the AP. Perhaps that is why CW decided to separate. If there's a trial, I think we'll hear from the AP. JMO

I would love to hear evidence. So far, you said that you would not be surprised if there was a suicide note by SW. Why would you not be surprised? Is there evidence for this?

There's likely a digital footprint. If there is, I don't know what the digital footprint will reveal, if it will reveal anything, or if a suicide note, goodbye letter or explanation exists. I was only speculating and at this point I'm wishing I would have sat on my hands. Which I will likely do now until more comes out.
jmo

There's likely a digital footprint. If there is, I don't know what the digital footprint will reveal, if it will reveal anything, or if a suicide note, goodbye letter or explanation exists. I was only speculating and at this point I'm wishing I would have sat on my hands. Which I will likely do now until more comes out.
jmo
Sometimes I find it the best decision to sit on my hands. jmo

Considering SW's seemingly non-stop use of her phone, angry text messages to CW or his AP wouldn't surprise me, either. Marilyn Lemak sent harassing text messages to her husband's girlfriend and the defense became unglued when she was allowed to testify at trial. JMO
Wouldn't any normal woman who found out her husband was cheating send angry texts? Not that I have heard any evidence of SW even knowing about her husband's affair(s). Even if SW sent angry text messages to CW, why would that be a good reason for him to kill her? Not sure if that is what your saying and I am probably missing the point, actually I think I am missing your point.

Supposing CW had been violating his daughters and SW found out. Suppose that was what the emotional discussion was really all about. I could well imagine that would generate some heated texts. If there were any.. I could imagine there would be some threats issued, to expose him to LE, his family. Just throwing that out as a possibility.

I think it is very possible SW communicated her anger to the AP. Perhaps that is why CW decided to separate. If there's a trial, I think we'll hear from the AP. JMO

Okay, let's think this through.

Let's say that SW somehow found out who the AP was, and figured out a way to contact her.

And she then sent her some angry messages. So angry, that CW decided to separate.

If all that is true, why would he be afraid to call 911, to try and save his children?

If he had SW's angry messages to show them, and he had an untainted crime scene, for them to collect forensics from, etc---why would he think it was necessary to do all the crazy things he did that morning?

It doesn't make any sense, in my opinion.

And the detectives spoke to the AP very early into their investigation. So if there were any angry communications like that, they wouldn't have said there was no evidence that his story was credible. JMO

Sounds kind of absurd to be honest.
"Oh baby, you mistreated my affair - I'm done with you!" :D
But it will be interesting to hear more from the AP. I believe she was not the only one. They all must feel guilty as well - I would at least. But just to clarify: He alone is responsible for what he did to his family.

jmo
just do a lot of rolling and scrolling. I appreciate your thoughts.

jmo
I would love to discuss evidence, and inferences/speculation we can draw from it, anytime. I just do not understand how we can say we wouldn't be surprised there was damning evidence against the victim without anything to back it up? To me, it starts to feel like victim bashing if there is zero evidence or basis laid for the speculation. Just IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow