CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe if his story is true, having just seen your two daughters killed, his rage would have been with her, likely not even remembering at that moment that she was pregnant.

Is your theory that he may have panicked and didn't want to be arrested for just Shanann's murder or that he thought he would be blamed for all of the murders? If he only killed Shanann, then shouldn't he have known trying to cover everything up would only make it look like he killed his daughters as well?

Shouldn't he have expected to be the primary (if not the only) suspect in their disappearances? And shouldn't he have known that he would lose all credibility for lying right off the bat? Obviously he knew there would be a thorough investigation of all the evidence in the house and his activities and that his affair(s) were only going to make him look even more guilty. Just doesn't make any sense, even for a moron like CW.

Did the other woman believe that? He lives with you but it is another man's baby? Wow.
People will always believe what is convenient for them, IMO.

ETA: It's also possible that this affair was purely sexual and who else he was sleeping with would not have mattered much. It's also possible that the affair didn't start until after the pregnancy. We just don't know.

When I mentioned this case to my wife and asked her thoughts- the first thing she said was he probably told the affair that him and the wife were distanced and NOT sleeping together. Her being pregnant ruined that.

And she was gone for five weeks. He had plenty of time to play. And I wouldn't be surprised if a side effect of the supplements was to increase his libido. And people who are heavy into fitness can find others who are interested in....showing their hot bodies off to each other.

Yes, I have done the same.

And my 3 yr old granddaughter's bedtime is essentially 6:30 as well. At 6:30 sharp she has to be in her room, in her pjs, and ready with the books she wants for storytime. & 7 pm is lights out. My son and DIL are fantastic parents. But if a young child is busy and engaged for a full day, they are ready for sleep by 7 pm. as are the parents...lol

SW had mentioned on her SM (Insta maybe?) that Cece would sometimes get up at 3-4am...If you have a 3 year old getting up that early and waking the other sibling up it makes sense they would be in bed by 6:30pm...

Did the other woman believe that? He lives with you but it is another man's baby? Wow.
When my cousin and his partner split they continued living in the same house because they couldn’t singularly afford a mortgage but they went on to date other people and bring them home.

What do you think about the silence of the mistress/GF/AP what ever she is?... This is a case that is getting national and international attention. Why not come forward?...why not lawyer up and say something to clear your name as a preemptive attempt to clear your name?... Because once it does comes out publicly, and it will, she is in for a bumpy ride. (Justly or not, the public will have an opinion and I am thinking it will not be a good one...)

I think she wants to step as far back from it as possible. If she's married, maybe she's trying to salvage her marriage. The only thing she's accused of is having an affair so I don't think she needs to clear her name. Maybe she's hoping it will blow over. Maybe, she thinks that by coming forward it's one more thing that SW's friends and family don't need to see. Maybe LE have asked her not to say anything because she knows more then one should. I don't think we will know. I can admit, I am nosey and would love to hear what she has to say.

I really wonder about the messaging during her trip.
I don't understand what he was doing not taking at least a few minutes extra to get rid of/hide her stuff.

Because this wasn’t planned. He wasn’t expecting her to react the way she is alleged to of reacted.

I think like someone else posted a few threads back - that it was in the back of the truck and flew out.

LE told us he put the bodies in the back seat of the truck. So it had to leave the truck - likely Shannan's body was wrapped in it. Dug the grave, rolled her into it using the sheet & left it there while filling the grave. Maybe couldnt see it behind his truck as he drove off. I wonder what color it was. If it was dark, it might not have stuck out in the dawn light as a white sheet might have

Last edited:
Is your theory that he may have panicked and didn't want to be arrested for just Shanann's murder or that he thought he would be blamed for all of the murders? If he only killed Shanann, then shouldn't he have known trying to cover everything up would only make it look like he killed his daughters as well?

Shouldn't he have expected to be the primary (if not the only) suspect in their disappearances? And shouldn't he have known that he would lose all credibility for lying right off the bat? Obviously he knew there would be a thorough investigation of all the evidence in the house and his activities and that his affair(s) were only going to make him look even more guilty. Just doesn't make any sense, even for a moron like CW.

I think if what he says is true, he was standing in a house with three strangled victims, he just lost his daughters and took his wife and unborn child’s lives. We don’t know what the mind does at that point, but I think it’s very likely that he had two bad option... call police and be blamed or hastily get rid of everything and take a chance. This of course led to many mistakes.

To make that connection, you have to assume that the kids actually posed that doll that way. I will never ever believe it. I just can’t. Beyond the fact that the Twister mat is folded so neatly, the staging looks way too realistic for two kids playing with a doll.

Why would they purposefully make the doll look longer and more human shaped by putting something on the pillow on the right to look like a head? The doll’s head is between those pillows and the doll is rigid plastic... it doesn’t bend or flex to be elevated like it is resting on the pillow on the right. The doll lays flat.

How would 3 and 4 year old kids know to make the doll pose that way? It is very clear that it was staged to look like a human resting against pillows, not a doll.
Or he was using that doll for practice and conditioning (the height of Bella, being age 4)), to get the girls into a position where he could strangle them without looking in their faces (as another poster suggested). Then, perhaps, he might have taken a picture or left the doll wrapped up to gloat/spite/foreshadow the horror of what he had planned to do. Or inadvertently left it lying like that in his stupidity that he keeps letting slip. Just in case the girls said, “Daddy played a game with us to wrap ourselves up like a burrito like the doll sleeps”. Pure conjecture on my part, but a definite possibility. The doll thing being the last image shared by SW (did Chris text the picture to her, did she find it that way?) is significant imo!
I thought this site was victim-friendly btw... I am new here and don’t like to read the outrageous attacks against the victim that are unwarranted. No innocent man would have desecrated his children’s bodies like that, unless there was a lot of malice and deception involved. Narcissist want to play “hero,” regardless of factual reality. He doesn’t want to admit he killed his own children, because he knows that is of the most heinous nature. And he was a covert narcissist imo.
FYI I am on this site sleuthing because of narcissistic/sociopathic “damage” done to myself by an excellent gaslighter or two. I am still healing and learning every day, arming myself with knowledge continuously. The damage is truly insipid. A type of private hell of which to come to wholeness from. The havoc and lies these types sow is truly unfathomable. Many on the “outside” never see it and many times side with the narc because of their “charisma” or that they believe their own lies, or that they were “always helping to fix a car” etc as the interview with the one man said (covert narcissist?) It is clear CW had many narcissistic/sociopathic tendencies all along (I mean, he is not diagnosed on the autistic spectrum—which can get mistaken for sociopathy sometimes from what I have read). On his interviews, he continuously says “I”. Cold blooded and scared to get caught and image of hero shattered.

I think she wants to step as far back from it as possible. If she's married, maybe she's trying to salvage her marriage. The only thing she's accused of is having an affair so I don't think she needs to clear her name. Maybe she's hoping it will blow over. Maybe, she thinks that by coming forward it's one more thing that SW's friends and family don't need to see. Maybe LE have asked her not to say anything because she knows more then one should. I don't think we will know. I can admit, I am nosey and would love to hear what she has to say.

Her life is ruined. She is also likely a huge witness for the prosecution & maybe is hidden or protected. I imagine LE doesnt want her made a public spectacle of or discredited prior to the trial. If they had evidence she was an accomplice, it would certainly devastate his case, so LE would have no reason to withhold arresting her, too

Hopefully the stomach contents of Shanann and those poor babies can pinpoint more a time of death. She was at a restaurant during her flight delay, she was tagged in a FB post at 5:23 pm AZ time. Even if the evidence on the outside of the babies' bodies was compromised by the oil, maybe the inside wasn't. MOO, he may be in charge of those particular tanks and knew no one would be at them but him for the next few days and he could go back and check on them, and possibly even find a way to get Shanann in the tanks. I think she was too heavy for him to get her up there. I also think he might have been grilling that night just for an alibi, to be seen by neighbors. No way, no how do I believe Shanann hurt her babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee