Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he cries he probably cries for his lost chance to get away with the murder of his entire family. I don't know what I wish for him to be honest. I would want him to regret what he did and to feel love for at least his murdered children. But I doubt that he had any for them. And there is nothing what will bring them back.

I don't know if anybody who loved Shannan and their babies will ever "heal" from it. I think they all will just have to learn to live with the fact they are gone forever. This makes me really sad. Just an very very emotional case. No case before touched me like this.

And I think it is just not understandable for any "normal" thinking person and "normal" loving parent. Even if we knew every detail.

I don’t necessarily know that he’s capable of remorse, and there is every chance he is crying for himself. My HOPE is just that he is filled with regret, remorse and sadness. Though I am doubtful, I just want him to feel the weight of his evil decisions.

It’s hard to think of someone as pure evil, though there may be no escaping it in this case. I will just feel disappointed if he only ever feels sorry for himself, and not everything that he ruined and stole.

I wonder if the evidence was just so crystal clear that he and he alone murdered his family.
My guess is that yes, there was either something, or a combination of things, that made going to trial a less than viable option.

He’s seems to profile as a guy who would go to trial in order to protect his image.

Something convinced him not to, and it must have come in the form of irrefutable evidence.

I think CW was getting legal advice passed down to him that day. How to avoid murder 1. His father was probably stunned and out of it that day, anyway. And later realized CW lied, IMO. JMO
Could be. I will just never believe he pled guilty to protect SW. Whatever reason he did so was to protect him or someone he loved. JMO

So if the first felony death (SW) was described as domestic violence, does this mean he hauled off and punched her or choked her and that's where it started?
If he killed her in her sleep, how could it be called domestic violence? To me, domestic violence implies between live (awake) people.
In Colorado, any act of violence against a current or former partner, including murder, is considered domestic violence. (And other things like stalking and harassment are also included.)

ARTICLE UPDATED
Chris Watts reaches plea deal to avoid death penalty in deaths of wife, 2 daughters

Chris Watts pleaded guilty Tuesday to killing his pregnant wife and two daughters in Frederick, Colo. in August in a deal that will allow him to avoid the death penalty.

Watts, 33, appeared in court Tuesday for a status hearing two weeks before he was set to appear at a Nov. 19 status conference in the case.

He pleaded guilty Tuesday to all nine counts he was originally charged with in August: three counts of first-degree murder after deliberation, two counts of first-degree murder – victim under 12/position of trust, one count of first-degree unlawful termination of a pregnancy, and three counts of tampering with a deceased human body.

In court Tuesday, Watts was wearing a bulletproof vest and wept between pleas. Shanann's family was sitting in the front row of the courtroom as Watts pleaded guilty.

Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke said at a news conference that followed the plea hearing that he went to North Carolina to speak with the Rzucek family -- Shanann's family -- in order to talk about the possibilities of prosecution in the case.

"murder after deliberation"

So all of it premeditated.

Could be. I will just never believe he pled guilty to protect SW. Whatever reason he did so was to protect him or someone he loved. JMO
There is NO WAY IMO that he pled guilty in any way, shape, or form to protect SW or her family. I think he cares about one person. Himself. I think the evidence will show it was well pre-planned and there was no way around it. He cares nothing for SW nor those children IMO.

Rob Low‏Verified account @RobLowTV
List of everything Chris Watts plead guilty to this afternoon. ⁦@WeldCountyDA⁩ about to hold presser #kdvr

DrWb6cuVsAAsoh4.jpg

1:45 PM - 6 Nov 2018

If it was domestic violence, implying that he did not sneak up on her unawares, or murder her in her sleep, you'd think she would have had bruises, etc. Unless the predators got to her first. :(

Murder of an intimate partner is domestic violence per the code. He pled guilty to premeditated murder. Not a rage killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clay84