Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaaaa. The fact that it’s reflecting badly on CW is definitely part of it.

I think the other part is that they know what they said is untrue, and when the truth comes out on Monday, it will reflect badly on them, and hurt their further business endeavors.

I keep hearing a tiny violin playing. Does anyone else hear it?

Gruesome Torture: Chris Watts 'Brutalized' Wife Shannan Before Murder

What are they mad about? The article describes Shan’ann as brave. It’s not too kind describing CW, though. That must be what’s upsetting them. Well too bad.
This article contains part of the conversation that AB had with the alleged male AP.
I dunno, it has a ring of truth to it. I thought it would be a bogus Mark Carr type attaching himself to the case but I tend to believe it now..

You’re glad who replied back to who? I’m confused. Though confused is better than enraged, so maybe I’d rather not know.
iirc she was referring to the murder sesh mob getting in touch with cindy.

doesn't matter for now looks like she's shut up shop!.....
every day one appears.....
like they take turns ..im sure there is less of them than we think.o_O

I don’t know if he’ll make a statement. I thought he might after those shocking guilty pleas, but then Mama came on the scene, and I don’t think he’ll have the guts to admit anything in front of her. But then he might want to redeem himself, so he can come off looking like a good guy, after all. I don’t know. I don’t want to hear him talk, though. I just want to watch the cops lead him off out the door, off to jail, with handcuffs on his wrists and chains around his ankles.
yep agree totally
he doesn't have the guts to talk to momma privately don't see him doing so publicly.

I hope he doesn't.
there is nothing that he can say that matters or is relevant.

jmo

Kevin Kavanaugh is a local reporter who - and I hope I don’t get in trouble for this - I sat next to / on during the last hearing. We had to schooch too close for my comfort to let LRen the babysitter in to the hearing.

I’ve been following him and he’s pretty unbiased but not as much as I am. He cornered the Cindy watts interview a few days ago.
Thanks @Fey. I think you best get to court early. Good luck!

So, the Nichol interview put the final nail in his coffin for me. I haven't listened to these podcasts just seen the quotes and for now I'm taking them with a pinch of salt. I don't believe for one second the autopsy reports have been leaked to them.

I also can't see him saying anything at sentencing.

If it's any consolation, the Murder Rap Sesh ladies are upset at Radar Online. It appears Radar not only misquoted their recent podcast, but embellished the details and presented them as "facts."
Haaaaaa. When a publication reports your lies as facts, I guess that reflects badly on you.

You just hate to see that. :D
That's rich. Murder Rap Sesh is concerned about facts. Bwahahahaaa!!! :p

yep agree totally
he doesn't have the guts to talk to momma privately don't see him doing so publicly.

I hope he doesn't.
there is nothing that he can say that matters or is relevant.

jmo

If Mama gets up and goes off the rails in court, he may shrink smaller than Casey Anthony did in her chair.

That's rich. Murder Rap Sesh is concerned about facts. Bwahahahaaa!!! :p
They’re mad because their lies will live on forever in print. People will forever be pointing to that article, ridiculing them for their inaccuracies.

Of course by “forever” I mean a a few days from now, when this case ends, and they are relegated to obscurity.

Where they belong.

It will be interesting to see. He can make a statement. I wonder if he will?

Poll anyone? How many believe he will make a statement apologizing or otherwise taking some responsibility and how many think e won't make a statement at all?
I really believe CW would speak more freely Monday if Cindy was not present in the courtroom.

Or maybe they found out that that site doesn't pay what they expected?

I think they only pay if you go directly to them with "juicy gossip." Otherwise they can just leech off existing garbage online, so all they did was grab from the podcast.

But even bad publicity is good publicity; anyone who reads that trash will go looking for the rest of the MRS podcasts, thus further increasing their listeners. They intend to "discuss" other crime stories and become a thing.

Their existence really bothers me, probably made worse by what I see them post and allow in their sister FB group.

Grieving is one thing. Taking time to come to terms with something that feels unacceptable is one thing.

Bashing a murder victim in such vicious terms over and over is quite another. Trashing said victim that your own son murdered, along with your grandchildren that were stuffed in oil tanks, and including the unborn one he didn't apparently want, is yet another. Excusing your son of every single thing he's ever done to disappoint you and blaming the victim, from the point where you boycotted their wedding all the way to straight out saying she strangled her babies as you called her "dangerous" to the media, is another again. This isn't a reaction, it's a pattern.

And doing so publicly through disgusting low budget podcasters and leaking absolutely horrific details of an autopsy where your DIL was brutalized and grandchildren... I can't even... not to mention the fact that said podcasters you had write to the judge on your behalf actually used those details to laugh at the thought of some evil form of justice being served to your terrified, dying, DIL all to try to defend your son, is despicable and absolutely unforgivable.

All MOO. I need to borrow @nwmouse 's teeny tiny moo .

1000X like. Very well said. Thank you.

I think they only pay if you go directly to them with "juicy gossip." Otherwise they can just leech off existing garbage online, so all they did was grab from the podcast.

But even bad publicity is good publicity; anyone who reads that trash will go looking for the rest of the MRS podcasts, thus further increasing their listeners. They intend to "discuss" other crime stories and become a thing.

Their existence really bothers me, probably made worse by what I see them post and allow in their sister FB group.
BBM not sure LeVel would agree with you on that one!

If it's any consolation, the Murder Rap Sesh ladies are upset at Radar Online. It appears Radar not only misquoted their recent podcast, but embellished the details and presented them as "facts."
Maybe they should put that in print, and then they can fight over it with RO next week when they have nothing else or no one else to distort and disparage. Just sayin....

It will be interesting to see. He can make a statement. I wonder if he will?

Poll anyone? How many believe he will make a statement apologizing or otherwise taking some responsibility and how many think e won't make a statement at all?

My bet is that he won't make a statement. That would involve him man'ing up, which I don't think he is capable of.

Does the judge or prosecutor (by objecting) have the right to stop any bashing of the victim(s) by his parents when they make their statement if they venture down that road at all? I'm still surprised they are allowed to make a victim statement. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8