Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the trial case has concluded, I don't think we will see the request that are submitted for the Freedom of Information Act on the case. I don't know if those will be released at all and what other evidence might be requested or release that we have wanted to know the answer to. Perhaps @Gitana knows

I don't know. But apparently that Reisch guy has requested the interrogation recordings. So I think a lot can be released still.

I heard the “moaning” sounds you speak of. I didn’t know what to call them. Honestly, I thought Mr. Watts was having trouble breathing and was afraid he would pass out.

It startled me at first and it made me a little nervous. I also noticed Cindy grabbing and holding onto the side of the podium. Both of his parents appeared physically distressed to me. They all did. It was so hard to see everyone get up and speak. :(

This is from yesterday, but I missed it

The family of Shanann Watts, who was murdered along with her two daughters by husband Chris Watts, has filed a civil lawsuit against him hoping to prevent him from profiting from the crime.

Jace Larson

Certainly it would be great if CW never profits from his crime.
But what about his mother, father, sister etc.
Didn't his mother go to Radar for a profit already?
Guess the CW family cannot be stopped.:(
MOO.

But so what? It’s not like they said anything that LE has never read before?

This is about a QUADRUPLE homicide. I am stunned that she would attempt to delete texts and posts in this situation

She may have deleted them when she found out they were missing, just under the context of thinking he was merely a lying philanderer, not knowing his wife and children were already dead.

Do you think Shanann knew Chris “wanted out of the marriage” before Shanann and the girls went to NC for the summer?

Back in early September when Trinket78 was commenting, she sounded like Chris had repeatedly told her that he wanted out and when she went to NC she kept posting lovey dovey posts of Facebook so he deleted his account. Of course, and posting it on his timeline as she did, it would be likely that AP would see it and that would really be eye opening. I believe Trinket78 said that she knew both Chris and Shanann, both in NC and Colorado.

Last edited:
Yes, perhaps in his mind his mother and wife became one, or at least Shanann represented her and by killing her he also eliminated his mother. Or at the very least, took all his pent up rage against his mother out on his wife. Jmo

And I believe the nut allergy episode happened while SW was in NC and SW vented very angrily about it on FB. Pretty sure that this would also fan the flames.

[/QUOTE]
and @MsBetsy , her palms fell off in the oil tank or the investigators scraped/sloughed her intact palms at the scene? Sorry for the morbid curiosity.

From their autopsies:

Bella

'There is postmortem artifact consisting of bloating, marbling of the abdominal surfaces and areas of skin slippage. Unfortunately, the body was found in an oil tanker containing oil and aqueous fluid. This resulted in abundant skin slippage upon washing.'

Celeste
'The body exhibits mild postmortem artifact consisting of generalized bloating, areas of marbling, skin discoloration and skin slippage. During the washing procedure, the majority of the skin is sloughed from the surface.'

Back in early September when Trinket78 was commenting, she sounded like Chris had repeatedly told her that he wanted out and when she went to NC she kept posting lovey dovey posts of Facebook so he deleted his account. Of course, and posting it on his timeline as she did, it would be likely that AP would see it and that would really be eye opening. Trinket78 seemed to have always known Chris, both in NC and Colorado, which made me wonder if she/he was a close family member.

We now know that CW was out and about on dates with NK while SW and the girls were in NC. I wonder if he deleted his FB so his “girlfriend” couldn’t post anything or post pictures of them together on his FB page.

I just listened to last night’s podcast and that is Tricia’s opinion, that he was also killing his mother. They also went discussed how perp’s like Chris Watts and Scott Peterson are so unaware and leads them to doing obviously stupid things- CW calling the school and realtor, SP selling Laci’s car. They just do not see the world like we do.

I also thought this, and was amazed that once again the woman that he chose as a mistress outranked him. He was a "field engineer" and she was an "environmental engineer." Also seems to be a strong, confident woman. Looks similiar to Shanann and seems to have an outgoing personality. My feeling is that Chris chooses a "Mommy Wife." He wants someone to coddle him, make decisions for him, do all the planning, and he just goes with the flow.

You can't make a page private.

ETA, they had a page and a group. The page is gone. They may have unpublished it instead of deleted it, but it can't be made closed or secret like a group

I am referring to the one on FB? Before it was public which was how I left a review without being a member. Now I can see the page but it says you must be a member to view or post. Which usually means it was made private instead of public. I can do the same on my group page. It says there were 7 posts made today

From their autopsies:

Bella

'There is postmortem artifact consisting of bloating, marbling of the abdominal surfaces and areas of skin slippage. Unfortunately, the body was found in an oil tanker containing oil and aqueous fluid. This resulted in abundant skin slippage upon washing.'

Celeste
'The body exhibits mild postmortem artifact consisting of generalized bloating, areas of marbling, skin discoloration and skin slippage. During the washing procedure, the majority of the skin is sloughed from the surface.'

Slippage happens with decomposition. Wasn’t it stated that Celeste was submerged in deeper oil? I could be wrong, but I’m under the impression this is the cause of her skin to be sloughed from the surface.

jmo

Last edited:
I also thought this, and was amazed that once again the woman that he chose as a mistress outranked him. He was a "field engineer" and she was an "environmental engineer." Also seems to be a strong, confident woman. Looks similiar to Shanann and seems to have an outgoing personality. My feeling is that Chris chooses a "Mommy Wife." He wants someone to coddle him, make decisions for him, do all the planning, and he just goes with the flow.
Great point, and they do not have to be responsible for anything. My sisters’s first husband was like that. I would witness conversations of her asking him where do you want to go on vacation, what do you want to do about x, etc. He would always answer whatever you want, she would try to force him to participate but he never would. To others he would describe her as over bearing and bossy, very passive aggressive.

Excellent post.
I believe that although CW brushing her off, he never actually asked her for a divorce.
We know he told NK that he was divorcing when they first started their affair.
It's possible that he only intended to have a brief fling with NK at first but then became very infatuated with her and didn't want her to dump him once she discovered all of his lies.
CW probably made the decision to murder his family at least two weeks beforehand when he visited his family in NC and told them about NK and his plans to divorce SW.
MOO

What do y'all think motivated the monster more? Was it because his lies were about to be exposed to NK and she would dump him? Or was it because he wanted to avoid child support, cash in on the house and get out of all of his other responsibilities?

Hopefully we'll soon learn more from SW's friends and family.
I'm going to go with Door #2. Trecherous, lying, murderer who plotted, albeit poorly, how to annihilate his family.

We now know that CW was out and about on dates with NK while SW and the girls were in NC. I wonder if he deleted his FB so his “girlfriend” couldn’t post anything or post pictures of them together on his FB page.
now that's an interesting thought. i was really only thinking about the reverse (that he didn't want NK to know). maybe it was a little bit of both.

From their autopsies:

Bella

Celeste
'The body exhibits mild postmortem artifact consisting of generalized bloating, areas of marbling, skin discoloration and skin slippage. During the washing procedure, the majority of the skin is sloughed from the surface.'[/QUOTE]
Skin slippage is from blisters forming under the skin. It usually happens naturally after about 6 days, depending on environment. The skin doesn't come off all in one piece, that's why it has to be "sloughed" off. That's about all I know about it. It sounds like being in the oil sped up the process. Jmo

This from WRAL:

Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters

Posted 1:50 a.m. today
Updated 1:53 a.m. today
GREELEY, Colo. — Christopher Watts cried, shook and stared into his lap as a judge told him he would spend the rest of his life in prison for the murders of his pregnant wife and their two young daughters.

But he spoke only once at his sentencing hearing and that was to decline the opportunity to give a statement and perhaps answer the question gnawing at his relatives, his suburban Denver neighbors, and others: Why?
Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters :: WRAL.com

Yikes! My post appears under the original post. Maybe no-one should respond to it, it may be a broken quote.
Anyway, I just wanted to point out that when skin slippage occurs, the skin cannot just be peeled off, as it does not come off all in one piece. It must be sloughed off.

I agree this is what he wants, but it's weird the way he goes about wooing them. Seems like with both women, he took the initiative in the beginning, almost like a ploy to make himself seem more driven and responsible (and thus attractive to these women) than he ultimately is. Then once mission accomplished, he settles into letting her do everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett