Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for a very thought provoking post.

I was so sad after the hearing that I couldn't talk about it for a while. There was so much deep hurt and grief to digest and I think you're right that they felt it would be their last chance to say it, they couldn't live with the thought of not having said it. He might not accept visits and I also picked up a profound vibe that he will take his own life if he gets a chance.
Unfortunately, I picked up that same vibe. I hope I am wrong.

We now know that CW was out and about on dates with NK while SW and the girls were in NC. I wonder if he deleted his FB so his “girlfriend” couldn’t post anything or post pictures of them together on his FB page.

I think you are right. He was hiding the truth so wouldn't want Facebook telling her otherwise.
It wouldn't suprise me if NK was putting some pressure on to get divorced. Most women do not want a married man thankfully, and most know to be careful. So it's likely she kept checking in to see how the divorce proceedings were going.

Understandbly SW didn't want a divorce. Especially given she was pregnant with little kids.

Such a senseless act with absolutely no positive outcome. I'm still reeling

I am referring to the one on FB? Before it was public which was how I left a review without being a member. Now I can see the page but it says you must be a member to view or post. Which usually means it was made private instead of public. I can do the same on my group page. It says there were 7 posts made today

They always had a Facebook page (public) AND a group (private). The page that you left the review is now gone, the private group where you have to be a member to see anything is still there, and that’s what you can see now

I also thought this, and was amazed that once again the woman that he chose as a mistress outranked him. He was a "field engineer" and she was an "environmental engineer." Also seems to be a strong, confident woman. Looks similiar to Shanann and seems to have an outgoing personality. My feeling is that Chris chooses a "Mommy Wife." He wants someone to coddle him, make decisions for him, do all the planning, and he just goes with the flow.

Agree - and also, this quiet introvert has no problem with his confidence in not only going after women who are superior to him, but also winning them over.

Couldn't sleep last night, kept roladexing this in my mind. Just learning what we learned yesterday was very sad, we will never know the worst of it, imo. He will take that to the grave with him and I believe it was horrific.

Excellent post.
I believe that although CW brushing her off, he never actually asked her for a divorce.
We know he told NK that he was divorcing when they first started their affair.
It's possible that he only intended to have a brief fling with NK at first but then became very infatuated with her and didn't want her to dump him once she discovered all of his lies.
CW probably made the decision to murder his family at least two weeks beforehand when he visited his family in NC and told them about NK and his plans to divorce SW.
MOO

What do y'all think motivated the monster more? Was it because his lies were about to be exposed to NK and she would dump him? Or was it because he wanted to avoid child support, cash in on the house and get out of all of his other responsibilities?

Hopefully we'll soon learn more from SW's friends and family.
He is not a deep thinker.

I can imagine CW's spending (on NK) became out of control so Shanann had planned to close down their credit card and bank accounts. Maybe she told him so, while in AZ, that she would do that when she came back.

In his stupid evil shallow mind, she had to die before she ruined his new fantastical life.

I believe he had already started to outline his plan to kill his family during his NC visit, though. But something (like above) happened and he had to quickly and hastily put together a new plan to get rid of his wife. He was sloppy in doing so. Maybe?

Just read the news this morning about the sentencing yesterday. As I'm sure has been said by many others, I was surprised the read (on CNN) that Shanann was killed first. Maybe the plan was to only kill her and claim she never arrived home. Maybe Bella woke up and saw what was happening and then he decided he had to kill them all.

So very glad he will never see outside those prison walls again.
that's false
the DA said we will never be able to confirm who was killed first

"Mr. Watts has asked us to share this morning that he is devastated by all of this. Although he understands that his words are hollow at this point, he is sincerely sorry for all of this."

The end.
I believe that CW is sincerely sorry -- for HIMSELF:mad:.

He's sorry he doesn't get to go online looking for affairs.

He's sorry that his "stellar":eek: Mr Nice Guy reputation is in tatters and now he'll only be remembered as a rotten family annihilator.

He's sorry that he won't get to wear his spiffy shirts or use his power lawnmower.

He's sorry that he'll be eating prison slop for the rest of his pathetic, wormy life.

He's most sorry that his lies were caught out, because he's such a stupid, arrogant lout.

Edited for a moo.

A day later I still feel so sick thinking about what happened to them all and how he did it. Part of me 'slightly' understands why CWs parents can't go there in their heads.. As to truly think your child did this would be so absolutely horrific.

After my comments yesterday about disagreeing with the way they forgave him, Ive read other people's opinions and can appreciate it may come from a place of fear (eg not seeing him again or if he suicides).

However I still stand by my comment that I felt their forgiveness came on so strong like it was a pattern of behaviour.. Eg enabling.

I just still feel they haven't truly came to terms with what he did and the gravity of it. A more reflective omment could have been 'we love you so much son, even though we are struggling with what YOU did we still love you and need to come to terms with this'

I felt that even though they were more aware (probably instructed by a lawyer) the Watts were still prepared for combat.. Eg Mrs W making a statement about how people won't understand her and how she can forgive so easily. There's a reason people may feel that way and that is because her son is responsible. I still think her behaviour shows emmeshment with CW. If she wasnt she would recognize the significance of what he has done to her grand babies.

JMO and despite saying this my heart does still go out to them as trying to come to terms with your son being an annihilator would be absolutely horrendous.
I think their jump on forgiveness and love bombing him at the sentencing was a desperate attempt to get through to CW because they have a very real fear he will cut them out of his life completely in the future. Still, it was overall tone deaf to the matter at hand IMO. A well placed letter would have been more appropriate IMO as it was supposed to be a victim impact statement. I feel badly that SW's family and friends had to hear their loving words toward the man who coldly and callously snuffed out their world.

Thanks Nellie, I was hoping someone knows if her palms fell off or if it was like scraping a sample from Cece's INTACT palm skin, any idea?

According to the autopsy, the skin of Celeste's palms fell off/sloughed off as the body was being recovered.

"EXTREMITIES: UPPER EXTREMITIES:

The upper extremities are well-developed and symmetrical. The palmar surfaces of the hands were previously sloughed off during the body recovery process and are packaged separately. The palmar surfaces of the hands and digits and the accompanying fingernails are retained and transferred to the jurisdiction of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation."

It is also noted that swabs were taken from all the victim's palm surfaces, including Nico. :(

From their autopsies:

Bella

'There is postmortem artifact consisting of bloating, marbling of the abdominal surfaces and areas of skin slippage. Unfortunately, the body was found in an oil tanker containing oil and aqueous fluid. This resulted in abundant skin slippage upon washing.'

Celeste
'The body exhibits mild postmortem artifact consisting of generalized bloating, areas of marbling, skin discoloration and skin slippage. During the washing procedure, the majority of the skin is sloughed from the surface.'[/QUOTE]

I think their jump on forgiveness and love bombing him at the sentencing was a desperate attempt to get through to CW because they have a very real fear he will cut them out of his life completely in the future. Still, it was overall tone deaf to the matter at hand IMO. A well placed letter would have been more appropriate IMO as it was supposed to be a victim impact statement. I feel badly that SW's family and friends had to hear their loving words toward the man who coldly and callously snuffed out their world.

Me too. Fully agree. I think their moral compass is a bit messed up and the behavior patterns are generational. There they were love bombing him at the sentencing.. Inappropriate.. May explain why CW has no appropriate boundaries either. Eg coming on strong etc.. Learnt behaviour.

The issue I have is that the term forgiveness to me has meaning. Like the word sorry people throw it around in every day use. However it's a process. You need to fully grasp what he has done to even begin to comprehend what forgiveness actually is. Makes me wonder if he was every taught limits, what is appropriate and not. Or whether he grew up with permissive parenting, where everything was excused away or downplayed.

his interview and the story he painted during the sentencing both weigh so heavily on the house being locked up from the inside. i'm not sure if that's something CW did to make sure no one entered the house, or if it's something SW did as she came home and locked up behind her, but that one detail was so critical.
I wonder if he went around the house before SW returned home, locking all doors, windows so that she couldn’t try to escape, locking the front door after she came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member