GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the detectives/agents already know what he really did on Saturday night before
1) he told them he was lying about the rockets game and/or
2) NK's interview(s)

It struck me that the male agent, whose name I have forgotten, was not at all surprised when CW looked at him and said he really didn't go to a rockets game on Saturday night. (which he had just lied about minutes before)
Yes, they already knew about the affair. I think they had spoken to Nickol and some employees and found out at some point while he was there. It might be when they talked to her by phone. Imo

I copied Tortoise's Post, as having difficulties 'on reply'.:(:(

Tortoise,
"Even the way she was sitting in the interview made me think she was flirting with the investigator. Totally different to when the lady victim advocate (or whatever she does) sat with her."

It was sickening to watch, when she sat back, putting her hands over her head.
YUK.:eek:
As someone stated, Classless.:D
This was a Police interview.
MOO.
I noticed her gross crass sitting position too. Leaning all the way backward, her chest all the way out. yuck!

We have found, in the past threads, this person was not CW (at the convenience store).
MOO.
Are there specifics that lead to that besides the shirt color? Sorry, I don't mean rehash it all for me but just main points that lead to that?

I really thought it was him. And if it isn't that shows some disappointming credibility to 20/20 on what was otherwise a touching and well done episode. jmo.

I keep seeing links to a huge trove of documents on Google Drive with no indication of where it came from. I think these are the discovery docs being discussed in many of your posts. Can anyone help me understand the source of these documents so we can decide if the link is allowed? TIA

It was interesting listening to the interview with NAU, and learning from that interview that she shared the same doctor that Shanann had, and how she positioned her question to the doctor as to not violate HIPAA regulations. She just asked the doctor's office please let me know if she was here, as if she wasn't here I need to be concerned and I need to know if I need to be concerned.
It was also interesting listening to his neighbor's interview around the corner, and how Chris on Monday night positioned it to his neighbor, that the weeks that she was away, it was a trial separation.

A trial separation, that SW was not informed about!!!!
The numerous lies, CW has uttered, to all around him, will now be a talking point.
That is something he feared: being exposed.

This was clearly evident, in his police interview, when he raised his voice, stating, "NO", when Detectives asked if co workers can check the site, where CW disposed the bodies.
As CW stated, they thought he was a 'nice guy'.

Thank goodness, he can now live for the remainder of his pathetic existence, knowing, everyone knows, he has been exposed, and definitely is NOT a nice guy.
MOO.

Duplicate i think
I asked my daughters dad the same question when I realised he didn’t want to be with me after he got me pregnant. The pregnancy was his idea also, I wanted to see what he would say and never had any plans to get an abortion. I believe SW would have kept her baby had she been given the chance to live. How dare he, I am so angry for her and her children :mad:

I was trying to reply to a post about SW asking CW if she should terminate her pregnancy, I think the quote is broken.

Are there specifics that lead to that besides the shirt color? Sorry, I don't mean rehash it all for me but just main points that lead to that?

I really thought it was him. And if it isn't that shows some disappointming credibility to 20/20 on what was otherwise a touching and well done episode. jmo.
I think the beard is totally different. CW's beard covers his cheeks more, that guy had a very narrow beard up the sides of his face. MOO

It was interesting listening to the interview with NAU, and learning from that interview that she shared the same doctor that Shanann had, and how she positioned her question to the doctor as to not violate HIPAA regulations. She just asked the doctor's office please let me know if she was here, as if she wasn't here I need to be concerned and I need to know if I need to be concerned.
It was also interesting listening to his neighbor's interview around the corner, and how Chris on Monday night positioned it to his neighbor, that the weeks that she was away, it was a trial separation.

The numerous lies, CW has uttered, to all around him, will now be a talking point.

This was clearly evident, in his police interview, when he raised his voice, stating, "NO", when Detectives asked if co workers can check the site, where CW disposed the bodies.

Thank goodness, he can now live for the remainder of his pathetic existence, knowing, everyone knows, he has been exposed, and definitely is NOT a nice guy.
MOO.

Yeah except this was way before September they had her info.
So I wonder how they got the records of her actions later? Were they still monitoring her? I asked before but since I'm having problems with the site I may have missed the answer. Was the year a typo or the month?

I copied Tortoise's Post, as having difficulties 'on reply'.:(:(

Tortoise,
"Even the way she was sitting in the interview made me think she was flirting with the investigator. Totally different to when the lady victim advocate (or whatever she does) sat with her."

It was sickening to watch, when she sat back, putting her hands over her head.
YUK.:eek:
As someone stated, Classless.:D
This was a Police interview.
MOO.

It just occurred to me the way she put her hands over her head is similar to the way Inmate Watts did when watching the neighbor’s surveillance videos. Probably doesn’t mean anything, but seeing it typed out made the coincidence jump out at me.

moo

MOO.

If it was planned like some have said he would have done it without waking the kids, then I believe he would not have killed them. He even told NK about the kids. I think they fought and he was enraged by whatever she said and went behind her and strangled her while the kids watched, the fighting woke them up thus he killed them so they wouldn't talk which is stupid. I mean like he'll never be found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1