CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when "Shanann" comes home from her trip, she walks up the stairs with her flip-flops on and takes them off in the bedroom. Which is just bad attention to detail because earlier, her friend NA says you can see Shanann's shoes were by the front door.

Okay, the lead up to the murder scene is just vile and horrible. I find it hard to believe Shanann was in a total rage screaming nasty taunts after being woken up in the middle of the night after just getting home from her trip. I would be shocked if she ever saw this coming. Ugh. It's almost like they were trying to show that she goaded him into killing her.

The actress is annoying and nowhere near as attractive as Shanann. "Chris" keeps calling her Shannon or "Shan-ann."

The murder scene was extremely sensationalized and shock value and didn't need to be shown like that.

I need a shower. I feel gross.

And when "Shanann" comes home from her trip, she walks up the stairs with her flip-flops on and takes them off in the bedroom. Which is just bad attention to detail because earlier, her friend NA says you can see Shanann's shoes were by the front door.

Okay, the lead up to the murder scene is just vile and horrible. I find it hard to believe Shanann was in a total rage screaming nasty taunts after being woken up in the middle of the night after just getting home from her trip. I would be shocked if she ever saw this coming. Ugh. It's almost like they were trying to show that she goaded him into killing her.

The actress is annoying and nowhere near as attractive as Shanann. "Chris" keeps calling her Shannon or "Shan-ann."

The murder scene was extremely sensationalized and shock value and didn't need to be shown like that.

Good Lord. :(

Personally, I've never believed CW's claim that she was awake and that they talked before he killed her. I think that was always a CYA lie for him to avoid admitting that he murdered the pregnant mother of his children in her sleep.

In one scene they had them at a restaurant and Shanann bossily ordered for him without asking him what he wanted. Extrapolate from there. It's awful and complete BS.

Grrrrrrr.

So uncool, for lack of a better term.

I’d like to give Lifetime a piece of my mind.

This is the last thing the R’s needed.

Aaaaaaaaghhhh! :mad:

And the scene with Bella and CeCe in his cell at the end was very disturbing and unnecessary.

^^sbm Appreciate your thorough update. Makes me so sad to recall the details. Also, Shan'ann is actually her name -- does the actor keep alternating between the two?
He did seem to say it in different ways throughout the movie and the one pronunciation just seemed weird. Different than the way the real CW and her friends say it.

And the scene with Bella and CeCe in his cell at the end was very disturbing and unnecessary.
Absolutely. Although I never did figure out which girl was supposed to be Cece and which one was Bella.

There were other annoying consistency things about the movie. (Besides the bigger issues of it being disrespectful.) Like Shanann seemed to find out the baby's gender before the went to North Carolina and she and Chris talked about names over dinner - you know, the dinner where she ordered for him. o_O

But then in North Carolina, Chris' dad gave Shanann boy toys and she's like we don't know the gender yet.

Tammy towered over the CW actor. And the Tammy actress was so sullen and no personality. Where the real Tammy had just a good personality, whether she was being warm/friendly or stealthy getting intel from him.

No nut gate. CW's father I believe was at CeCe's birthday party. Mama Watts and sis were unmentioned.

This part after the movie is really interesting, though. Interviews with Rourke, Tammy, her friends, etc...
So interesting. Tammy says that at one point Detective Coder came out of the interrogation room and said that CW may have strangled Shanann. Because he had noticed that Chris kept touching his neck and neck area so much.

I didn’t plan to watch the movie but taped it just in case. The brief descriptions here were more than enough to jack up my blood pressure. No one involved with the movie made any attempt to learn about Shan’ann. They just took paychecks and padded their resume . The definition of shamelessly profiting off a horrible tragedy and adding no value other than “entertainment”. To me, they are all reprehensible and I hope this comes back to haunt them. I won’t be watching and will probably stay off the thread for a while.

I feel sick for Sandy and Frank, Frankie amd NUA.

This part after the movie is really interesting, though. Interviews with Rourke, Tammy, her friends, etc...

I was trying to find that on my tv with no luck earlier as I knew there would be an interview with Agent Tammy after the movie (I purposely avoided the movie after reading about the concerns from Shanann’s Family). If there is a link online somewhere at some point of these interviews, please share. If not, please provide any synopsis and/or highlights. Thank you, Gardenista.

So interesting. Tammy says that at one point Detective Coder came out of the interrogation room and said that CW may have strangled Shanann. Because he had noticed that Chris kept touching his neck and neck area so much.

Oh wow.

Who were the 3 youtubers pictured at the end of the second lifetime show? Apparently they (Rourke?) said something about hate on youtube and showed 3 different youtubers? This was in the round table discussion hour that came after the drama. Was that the correct wording? That the implication was that the youtubers were spreading hate?

Last edited:
Remember he said two very telling "give aways", one referred to not having his hands dirty, and the other was that he didn't just throw them in the truck. I don't remember the exact words, but maybe Coder was noticing that about the time cw was touching his neck area.

I'm thoroughly disgusted on how the LT movie is portraying Shanann. It's shameful.

I stopped watching because of this. I get that they were trying to show that he displayed a passive personality, but it didn't translate well on screen. It just feeds into the narrative that women "push" their partners to step outside their marriage or other do other heinous acts.

All IMO of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members