Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #58 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it appears highly possible that there is evidence Suzanne was killed in her home and her body removed and hidden elsewhere.
But they have to have some sort of evidence that she is no longer alive, right? The fact that she is missing for this length of time can’t be enough, I think. Do they have to have enough blood or other evidence that proves incompatible with life in order to charge murder one? I just want to understand legally how they are able to bring these particular charges.

But they have to have some sort of evidence that she is no longer alive, right? The fact that she is missing for this length of time can’t be enough, I think. Do they have to have enough blood or other evidence that proves incompatible with life in order to charge murder one? I just want to understand legally how they are able to bring these particular charges.
Correct. *GRAPHIC!!*
They have to have evidence of blood splatter/pooling blood, or blood on weapons, or brain tissue, cadaverine hits, etc. obviously the more the better for conviction without a body. they likely also found certain evidence in something that she was transported in.
I so hope she is found soon, both for her family's sake but also for better securing justice! moo!

You really just have to ask yourself what one does with copious amounts of bleach? I mean really, what has experience taught us about criminals (murderers) and bleach? There's your answer.
MOO.

Oh my Lord.
Devastating words for the families and daughters.
Destroyed.
Mutilated.
Removed.
Concealed.
Influenced 8 people?

(THuuuuuuuuuDD).
MOO.
My understanding on the bribery charges is they just had to catch him giving false info to any public servant to charge this. It's not specific to bribery. If anyone knows differently, please correct me. MOO

[BBM]. You may be correct. However, the way it reads is any *one* (or more) may be true. For example he may have concealed OR removed her body (both, in my opinion). It doesn’t mean he did all of those things. Could he have done something even gruesome, such as dismemberment? Yes. But only one of the items on the list has to be true. JMO

COUNT 2-TAMPERING WITH A DECEASED HUMAN BODY (F3)
Between and including May 9, 2020 and May 10, 2020, Barry Lee Morphew, believing that an official proceeding was pending, in progress, or about to be instituted, and acting without legal right or authority, unlawfully and feloniously willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings; in violation of section 18-8-610.5, C.R.S.
Thank you for posting, explaining, reminding. Reeling myself in, as this charge doesn’t mean Suzanne’s remains have been located. Tampering with a deceased human body charge could mean he did one or more of the items listed, yes.
I also agree that he did, and LE/DA likely found/have evidence of at least 2 things- BM concealed and removed SM’s body. They may have found some blood evidence/tissue too. Lord have mercy, I can’t stand the thought of dismemberment and hope and pray it’s not the case.
If/when Suzanne’s remains are ever found, it will be huge news. Due to his ginormous ego, I still don’t think BM will ever confess/give up where he hid SM’s remains, and considering the 2 high profile private attorney’s on board now, even less chance of confession imo. His attorneys have their hands full, will be interesting to see/read about their interactions with Inmate Morphew.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
I think if any brain matter was found, that might be a good indication she is no longer alive.

JMO, MOO

Lauren Scharf Twitter
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1394759659634970633?s=21 MORE CHARGES
UPDATE: #BarryMorphew faces two additional charges. Tampering with a deceased human body and possession of a dangerous weapon. This is in addition to first-degree murder, tampering with physical evidence, and attempt to influence a public servant. #FindSuzanne @FOX21News @KDVR
EBM add link with Info on more charges
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/11th_Judicial_District/Chaffee/cases of interest/21CR78/21CR78 Morphew Complaint.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1x3RYQd-aaQVkGfXd24OKeAzNc65jVGieJ4rSSz0aX3gBggADCSRW_rE0
I am way behind on the thread but wanted to say thank you for sharing this. I'm beginning to fear even more now, my feelings that he dismembered her. So, so sad. :(

You mean this loan pays for your company's employee's wages and doesn't have to be paid back! I've never heard of this before. We owned a business 20 years ago and when we were short we had to get a draw from the bank to pay employees pay interest on it and pay it back when we got paid on jobs. I never heard of getting free money to pay your employees in your business.
This was a program only used last year when everything shut down due to COVID. It was meant to help small businesses continue to pay employees even if they were unable to operate.

Please thank your hubby, but tell him to put his guns away. He is going to make you nervous while you read this thread! :)
I know! I asked him questions regarding whether he would kill me with a sawed off something or a 22 that would make less mess. Thankfully he said he has never given it any thought. I do at least understand enough to know the difference. If he used a certain type of rifle he would have to pay a tax to acquire a license. Still not getting why BM would have used a gun registered to him and traceable to him when a much smaller caliber would have created minimal blood spatter especially when we know almost certainly that Suzanne didn’t come at him in an effort to defend herself.
Deliberation charge may he because he had to have two hands on gun hence time to deescalate whatever happened. Much like strangulation if it requires two hands there is always time to change your mind. Sadly it appears that time and thought didn’t matter in this instance. IMO

The gov was lax enough to give out money to these employers without seeing proof of taxes paid or 1099's filed? Yeah, I can believe it. Maybe just having 9 1099's filed for a year's time, even though few jobs were actually done sufficed as proof of employment. 1099 = what they give independent contractors like Jeff, etc, instead of paying FICA taxes, and health care, etc. for the employee. Unless it's all just done in cash anyway by BM. Or maybe he just filled out a bunch of them the night before filing for the covid relief.
AFAIK, in order to receive PPP funds, BM would had to have employed those 9 people, not just have paid them as independent contractors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass