Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think....that a significant portion of the prosecution's case will be carried on the back of Agent Grusing.....not that that is a bad thing...but this guy is up to the task and then some. Hopefully, that balance of the portfolio will blend in accordingly.

I can’t remember ... did BM get access to SM’s money? ...is that how he’s paying his attorneys?

Blaming the last two chaotic days for my brain being mush right now
Liquidated his CO real estate holdings and got control over the proceeds of the sale of the IN home.

Edit to remove prior post, not sure why that is happening today, I don't see it until it posts.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/carolamckinley/status/1425222956960010242?s=21

Nielson says a worker reported Barry came into a spa store between 4 & 530 on May 9th to inquire about fixing their hot tub. This destroys Grusing's theory that BM was home freaking out after doing "something horrible" to #SuzanneMorphew. Grusing believes she got her time wrong.

Probably his truck if he brought the Bobcat in for repairs, although it could have just been the plate he needed to repair.

Liquidated his CO real estate holdings and got control over the proceeds of the sale of the IN home.

So in other words, far more than he deserves. Ugh.

not that I think he deserves anything :mad:

OMG...have been trying to follow from work today.
I'm only on page 20 of thread 69...geeeez!
so questions ....in case I forget later
why did he back up 95 feet at his house?
the dart cap in the washer..was anything else in the washer? Like the sheets he said Suzanne washed?
OMG...how can his girls possible think anything good of him after this?
Those girls should not be around his family...toxic garbage.
One minute SM is sunbathing..the next...she's what shot with a tranquilizer dart from a 22??? That doesn't take effect right away! So she knew!!
<<<jaw hanging wide open...>>>

I love the distraction here. A spa worker claims that Barry Barry visited on Saturday between 4-530. Agent Gushing says he believes the employee is wrong.

Here’s the issue though, why did Suzanne never contact a soul after Barry came home that afternoon, and why did she never respond to her lover?

So is leaving super early for a job in Broomfield, and spending 11 minutes actually doing that job.

I admit, if the texts included something from SM along the lines of “these Chipmunks are destroying the landscaping”, I could understand how the two might connect. Chipmunks gone = happy wife
Yet, that isn’t what seems to be going on here.

I see your point on the job as well.

OMG...have been trying to follow from work today.
I'm only on page 20 of thread 69...geeeez!
so questions ....in case I forget later
why did he back up 95 feet at his house?
the dart cap in the washer..was anything else in the washer? Like the sheets he said Suzanne washed?
OMG...how can his girls possible think anything good of him after this?
Those girls should not be around his family...toxic garbage.
One minute SM is sunbathing..the next...she's what shot with a tranquilizer dart from a 22??? That doesn't take effect right away! So she knew!!
<<<jaw hanging wide open...>>>
We don't have those answers yet. But just wait. We will.

On a similar note of disbelief we already suspect Barry was putting his phone on airplane mode when he didn’t want Suzanne to know where he was or when he was near so why would he send her a text advising her ahead of time that he was coming home? IMO this is bizarre
Because he was in the "wanting to make the wife happy" mode. He thinks that he can still get on her good side. This is part of the play book, too.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member