Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the girls will get Suzanne's portion of inheritance from Gene? Hoping so ...

Another thing I somehow forgot about. (Face palm) .. I just wish the girls could have access to funds to live absolutely independently (if they so wish).. and most importantly to a standard that SM would have wanted for them. We know she always wanted the best for them.

I cannot remember the living situation for the youngest daughter but hopefully I’m making sense. Just want them to be..free.

I love the distraction here. A spa worker claims that Barry Barry visited on Saturday between 4-530. Agent Gushing says he believes the employee is wrong.

Here’s the issue though, why did Suzanne never contact a soul after Barry came home that afternoon, and why did she never respond to her lover?
He was a little smarter than we gave him credit for in trying to cover his tracks. But not smart enough.

I love the distraction here. A spa worker claims that Barry Barry visited on Saturday between 4-530. Agent Gushing says he believes the employee is wrong.

Here’s the issue though, why did Suzanne never contact a soul after Barry came home that afternoon, and why did she never respond to her lover?

This ^^^^ massguy rocks.

How could he have gone into the Spa store when his truck never left the driveway that afternoon? Edited to add this was the same afternoon the truck reset - hmmm

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #69 *ARREST*

Quoting my own post from prior thread to modify based on a bit of research about tranquilizer darts used on large animals or livestock:

According to this video, when a tranquilizer dart leaves the barrel of the 22 rifle used to shoot them, it is shot WITH the little red cap on and when the dart hits the target, the needle penetrates the cap (leaving a hole in the cap) before penetrating the target.

So, assuming this was the kind of setup BM used, he must have removed the cap from the dart's needle after he removed the dart from SM. And at that point, slipped it into his pocket where it remained until he laundered those pants and then it stayed in the dryer where it was found by LE.

Begins at 3:55 in the video:
Cap-Chur Charges Palmer Cap-chur Equipment - Cap-Chur | Instruments | Equipment Supplies | Farm

https://twitter.com/carolamckinley/status/1425222956960010242?s=21

Nielson says a worker reported Barry came into a spa store between 4 & 530 on May 9th to inquire about fixing their hot tub. This destroys Grusing's theory that BM was home freaking out after doing "something horrible" to #SuzanneMorphew. Grusing believes she got her time wrong.
Didn't Suzanne's text state to pick up the hot tub stuff on the way home? Isn't there a record of the receipt?

JMO.

I’m thinking if Barry purchased something at the spa, such as chlorine, there will be a time stamped receipt of the exact time…Well there should be at least.

Hope he got those hot tub chemicals asked for by SM in those texts and the correct time should easily be proven.

That's where "drunk eyes" comes in. They'll argue she got loaded and passed out that night.

Maybe the girls will get Suzanne's portion of inheritance from Gene? Hoping so ...
Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
20s

Defense Attorney Neilsen is poking holes into Agent Grusings evidence of when #BarryMorphew put his cell phone on airplane mode on and off. Which is mentioned in the sealed arrest affidavit.
Maybe LS is citing wrong date. She is saying that E&N are poking holes talking about calls and airplane mode early am on 5/9, an almost irrelevant time period, long before BM working with MG in Salida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice