Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could he have gone into the Spa store when his truck never left the driveway that afternoon?
Maybe he walked there ? :D
A "Git-R-Done" type of guy ?
I need a little levity. :rolleyes:

Thoughts of why his phone was moving around the house, brings terrible images.
I'm wanting to think it was fast and she knew nothing prior. :(
But sometimes a hunter likes the thrill of the chase.
Like Robert Hansen.
Sorry, my brain is exploding with speculation and theories, but will wait to hear more evidence.

It would be best if Grusing told Nielsen his specialty is not cell phones.

As for whether you can get a call while phone is in airplane mode, no. Your phone doesn't ring. However, the call still comes in and goes to voicemail. When you turn airplane mode off, you will see that you have a missed call or a message.

I love the distraction here. A spa worker claims that Barry Barry visited on Saturday between 4-530. Agent Gushing says he believes the employee is wrong.

Here’s the issue though, why did Suzanne never contact a soul after Barry came home that afternoon, and why did she never respond to her lover?
Maybe BM darted Suzanne, thought she was only passed out, went to get hot tub supplies only to come home and find Suzanne deceased?

I don't think he's the type to successfully pull off being that chill in public after killing his wife.

IDK, personally, I'm having a problem with the whole sun bathing thing on that day.

I used to live in Colorado and May is one of those months that can still be rather chilly. I looked up the weather for that day and the high was only 66F. No way would I have been out in a swimsuit in that temperature.

MOO, I do believe she was in the swimsuit and he caught her either texting or sending pic to the BF. Hence, the disgusting /disgusted response by BM. I would guess this was the trigger event or time.

I love the distraction here. A spa worker claims that Barry Barry visited on Saturday between 4-530. Agent Gushing says he believes the employee is wrong.

Here’s the issue though, why did Suzanne never contact a soul after Barry came home that afternoon, and why did she never respond to her lover?
Exactly. ^^^

If the defense is going to stick with that, they need some proof like a video of BM at the spa store and what times.
And of course there is the vehicle that stayed put at the PP residence.
Did BM bum a ride off of someone ?
Speaking of other people... wonder what his friend's been doing these days ?
Imo.

I’m liking this guy.
Grusing was amazing in the Mark Redwine trial. He sniffed Mark out from the first interview and kept after him until they found the evidence needed.

He also worked on Frazee case, and did the initial call to Krystal Lee, to ask about the cell phone traveling tp Idaho. He was able to get a judge to sign off on a search warrant after that interview with her--and that broke the case open.

I'm sad to hear he just retired, but I am happy for him.

Maybe BM darted Suzanne, thought she was only passed out, went to get hot tub supplies only to come home and find Suzanne deceased?

I don't think he's the type to successfully pull off being that chill in public after killing his wife.

IDK, personally, I'm having a problem with the whole sun bathing thing on that day.

I used to live in Colorado and May is one of those months that can still be rather chilly. I looked up the weather for that day and the high was only 66F. No way would I have been out in a swimsuit in that temperature.

MOO, I do believe she was in the swimsuit and he caught her either texting or sending pic to the BF. Hence, the disgusting /disgusted response by BM. I would guess this was the trigger event or time.
I am thinking hot tub....which there hasn't been verification that it wasn't working...but needed service, right? Hot tubs are popular in the wintertime....

Grusing was amazing in the Mark Redwine trial. He sniffed Mark out from the first interview and kept after him until they found the evidence needed.

He also worked on Frazee case, and did the initial call to Krystal Lee, to ask about the cell phone traveling tp Idaho. He was able to get a judge to sign off on a search warrant after that interview with her--and that broke the case open.

I'm sad to hear he just retired, but I am happy for him.
This would be a very nice "signature case"......

Honestly if these hearings were to continue for the next 2 days I don’t know if I could keep up. Or even stay on this thread for more than an hour or two each day. It is so draining. I can’t imagine what it’s like for the people actually involved in this case.

Would she get drunk the night before her next cancer treatment?

I wouldn't be surprised if BM knew that Suzanne had started drinking IPAs due to someone else's recommendation, and he was having a dig about that.
Couldn't stop himself from doing that, because he 'suspected' she was having an emotional affair.

It could be that Suzanne mirrored her loved ones behaviour. She may have mirrored BM's behaviour when she loved him, and now she loved somebody else. BM may have recognised that kind of trait.

So is leaving super early for a job in Broomfield, and spending 11 minutes actually doing that job.
Plus, paying for a hotel room just because that job had to be started on Sunday, a day which was prohibited in the City of Broomfield.

Anyone with a braincell knows that Barry reserved that room to distance himself from the crime scene to wait until someone else notified police about his wife being missing.

I want to know when that room was reserved.

JMO.

It's hard for me to imagine they wouldn't bring that up in the prelim if they had found it since it would be rock solid evidence of premeditation. But I guess it could still be coming. Personally I'd be a little surprised if he was capable of spoofing her phone. That's a step up from putting your phone in airplane mode or resetting the truck power. But he may have been trying to monitor her phone for a while, so it's not inconceivable.

What if he shared a family account with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields