Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the distraction here. A spa worker claims that Barry Barry visited on Saturday between 4-530. Agent Gushing says he believes the employee is wrong.

Here’s the issue though, why did Suzanne never contact a soul after Barry came home that afternoon, and why did she never respond to her lover?
Yeah. I'm wondering if JL was worried about Suzanne not responding to him so much so that he is the one who made the midnight call to her phone. Barry couldn't stand it and returned the call to see who it was.

If so, it will be telling if JL answered and Barry then hung up without saying anything.

JMO.

Who is posting Ashley? Let me know if someone is.

[URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']Ashley Franco

@AshleyKKTV[/URL]
·
29s

Prosecution says they still have witnesses to still call, only 3 have been called. He believes those 3 are the “meat and potatoes” for this hearing BUT still would like to call other witnesses. He says defense is taking too long and he doesn’t know if it’ll be done in 4 days

Grusing also testified that Suzanne Morphew sent the last known photo of her alive to Jeff Libler, the man with whom she was having an affair, at 2:03 p.m. on Saturday, May 9. When investigators talked to Barry Morphew about the photo, he told them his wife appeared to be drunk in the photo.

Grusing said Suzanne was sending sunbathing photos of herself to Libler right when Barry Morphew got home around 2:44 p.m. on May 9. His phone pings appear to show him running around the house, Grusing said, and he told investigators in February of this year he was shooting chipmunks at that time, though his phone went into airplane mode about 3 minutes after his arrival, while Suzanne’s phone was still receiving messages from Libler.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...out-movements-surrounding-wifes-disappearance

So Suzanne was sending the sunbathing photos from 2:03 to 2:44?

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
Now Neilsen is going over phone data of #SuzanneMorphew and #BarryMorphew. According to the CAST REPORT, an incoming call at 12:02 a.m. and an outgoing 2:17 a.m. on May 9. Barry doesn't have a call until a little after 6 a.m.

Also, who called Suzanne at 12:02 AM? The outgoing call at 2:17 AM may have been Barry calling back to see who called Suzanne's phone at midnight?

12:02AM MT is 10:02pm EST. Could be SO?

Ashley Franco@AshleyKKTVJudge says he’s going to keep defense tight on time because they’re taking fairly longer than the prosecution. Judge is worried this won’t be done in 4 total days. Defense says they understand they have to be shorter.

#SuzanneMorphew #BarryMorphewAshley Franco@AshleyKKTVProsecution says they still have witnesses to still call, only 3 have been called. He believes those 3 are the “meat and potatoes” for this hearing BUT still would like to call other witnesses. He says defense is taking too long and he doesn’t know if it’ll be done in 4 days

I wish they would be more careful about potentially unclear phrasing. I mean, was he actually there for an hour and a half or do they mean he came in sometime between 4-530?

Where I live (inland western mountains and high desert), 'winter tires' mean studded tires, which are good for keeping traction when roads are icy. They aren't designed specially for rough roads although I imagine the studs don't hurt whenever more traction would help.

I wonder if SM had actually been using the hot tub when texting and sending selfies before BM came home? That would be the only way I'd be comfortable while outdoors in a swimsuit in May in Colorado...

MOO
OMG #Outstanding! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members