Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, deleted by me (wouldn't have been useful)

But one idea to the "suspicious car", which was seen by the biker and "shouldn't have been there" at BM's driveway:

BM's car, although the husband was "in Denver" or elsewhere allegedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fathers day is coming up. June 21st.
I hope BM is arrested on that day.

Based on what? A clunky video appeal? And a half concealed video taped interview?
Unless I know his timeline, he as much a suscpect as anybody else in the area. Local campers, an aquaintance, someone employed by BM.

I know statistically he is in favour of being the perpetrator. But given the fact 80% on this thread thinks he is the one, I keep thinking of different scenarios.

I might be wrong though.

Now i look at TD's unedited video's i can totally see how the BM and TD meeting happened.
He drives too his house and he see's a guy walking down the road in the middle of nowhere.
He could easily ignore that guy like he does with the media but he doesn't, after some time BM decided to talk to him. I wonder what that tells us.

I feel like control is a big part of his life.
Just as the 27 second video. No audience, chose his own pose, chose his own words, probably did it all by himself.
Still find it odd that on the video it say's; video courtesty of the morphew family.

Jmo

Last edited:
Based on what? A clunky video appeal? And a half concealed video taped interview?
Unless I know his timeline, he as much a suscpect as anybody else in the area. Local campers, an aquaintance, someone employed by BM.

I know statistically he is in favour of being the perpetrator. But given the fact 80% on this thread thinks he is the one, I keep thinking of different scenarios.

I might be wrong though.
Based on the way the case is being handled by the law enforcement agencies involved. There have been no shortage of high profile missing persons cases in Colorado in recent years, and the FBI and CBI were involved in all of them. We know how they operate.

If they believed a stranger abducted her, then we would have an actual timeline, and (near) daily press conferences. We would have received all the information we usually receive when someone goes missing. We haven’t seen any of that.

The Gannon Stauch case was handled much the same way. Once they figured out who the perpetrator was, they didn’t tip their hand. They build their case, all the while refusing to call it anything other than “a missing persons investigation.” It was a murder, and we knew it.

We have seen crime scene investigators at the house, and a property that BM worked on was excavated. That’s all we know about the focus of the investigation, and all we really need to know.

If BM didn’t do this, then the single most important thing he could do is keep the case in the news by utilizing the media. In every true missing persons case I have ever followed, the significant other makes countless on camera appeals. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

He’s either guilty, or he’s the worst husband on earth. I’m going to venture and guess and say he’s both.

Based on the way the case is being handled by the law enforcement agencies involved. There have been no shortage of high profile missing persons cases in Colorado in recent years, and the FBI and CBI were involved in all of them. We know how they operate.

If they believed a stranger abducted her, then we would have an actual timeline, and (near) daily press conferences. We would have received all the information we usually receive when someone goes missing. We haven’t seen any of that.

The Gannon Stauch case was handled much the same way. Once they figured out who the perpetrator was, they didn’t tip their hand. They build their case, all the while refusing to call it anything other than “a missing persons investigation.” It was a murder, and we knew it.

We have seen crime scene investigators at the house, and a property that BM worked on was excavated. That’s all we know about the focus of the investigation, and all we really need to know.

If BM didn’t do this, then the single most important thing he could do is keep the case in the news by utilizing the media. In every true missing persons case I have ever followed, the significant other makes countless on camera appeals. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

He’s either guilty, or he’s the worst husband on earth. I’m going to venture and guess and say he’s both.

In the Stauch case, Letecia almost immediately made a mistake by lying about Gannon's movements, as in him coming back with her. Which he didn't. A neighbor found out, and that's when the dad said: OMG she lied. When she was called in for an interview (I believe a day and a half after Gannon's disappearance) she completely broke down in the interview. Changed her story to that weird abduction/rape scenario.
But she also made a weird appearance on television, she also send a weird text messages to the LE. I mean she was all over the place.

In this case BM made only one appearance. Do not forget the LE forbid any voluntarily provided searches! BM and the fire department wanted to search but they weren't allowed. So what prompted LE to halt the community to do their own searches? I guess they are sure it's local, and that includes BM.

This probably isn’t the type of case where hunters are going to stumble on her remains months or years from now. He probably had a great deal of time, and definitely had the knowledge and resources to conceal Suzanne well.

Unless his movements were able to be tracked, or unless someone talks, I think this will end up like the Dulos case.
Do you mean as far as no body will be recovered? Or like the Dulos case in some other way?

I was out of touch with this yesterday. Please can someone point me to the page where something new has been discovered? From the last few pages I can tell something’s happened in the case, but don’t have enough time to read back 30 pages.
Thanks so much.

The Kansas sheriff fumbled the answer on the question from a journo about whether the body was in the box. I took the fumble to mean yes.
But that would have to be the daddy of all gun cases.
And now I’ll prolly have ads for guns all over my screen. Grrrr...
We had a gun case/safe in a house we summer in that could fit a grown person. During the winter the house was broken into and they actually used dollies etc to drag it through the house and take it. The police thought it had to be 3 or 4 people because it was so heavy. BM couldn't do that alone. BTW It was empty : )

There is no way this body can be Suzanne unless she was placed in the Ninnescah River. As has been mentioned, the Ninnescah flows INTO the Arkansas, not the other way around. Something floating DOWN the South Arkansas from the Maysville/Salida area could enter the Arkansas River and keep going downstream, but when it reaches the Ninnescah River it's not going to turn and go UP that River.

So unless she was placed in the Ninnescah River somewhere upstream of where the body was found, it's not her.

JMO

BUT someone could have put it in the Ninnescah River. It's possible they came from anywhere in the country and put it there at some point. Let's wait 'til we get clarity and LE rules it out.
It's also true that the Ninnescah is a river of a thousand twists, turns, and loops, and it doesn't look to be very deep, which makes it likely that it hasn't traveled far.

Let me add that any body on a river presumably wouldn't make it past a dam.

Last edited:
TEAL & YELLOW RIBBONS FOR SUZANNE IN SALIDA

Teal and yellow ribbons raise awareness for Suzanne Morphew

RIBBON-INDIANA.jpg

RIBBONINDIANA.jpg

From your link:

On Monday, CBI Spokesperson said there were no searches today or over the weekend. Many people have asked if it is safe to go hiking and biking in the area and investigators said there has been no specific information that should cause alarm to the community.

Me too. Have we even heard of or has anyone reported witnessing any more searches after the first week???

There was a story on the local 9News morning news about a new search by LE that took place on Friday 6/5 but I don't see where they have posted it on their website so I can't link the information so I guess we can't talk about it.

Using google maps on the satellite setting, I've been looking to see if there is any connecting waterway or canal between the Arkansas River and the Ninnescah River (north of where the body was found), before the Ninnescah meets with the Arkansas. I haven't found anything yet, but it doesn't seem impossible. In that area, the Arkansas River somewhat parallels the Ninnescah River to the north before the two eventually meet. It's kind of hard to explain in pure words. You can see what I'm talking about on google maps (Clearwater KS. is a good starting point).

So many parallels in how these CO cases are (and were) presented to the public IMO - it’s been a month and we have not heard that he has been cleared which is such an easy thing for LE to do - and yet they’ve remained silent - last release was May26 -
Missing teenager located in Chaffee County - Chaffee County Sheriff
Lots going on behind the scenes
JMO

Wondering how easy would it be to dispose of a body at night if you used an ATV and a shovel? Would drive far up and away the mountain, dig a wide and very deep hole... Drive back while still dark... Go to Denver to set up my next day work crew. Seems doable.
BM also owns (at least he has on his property) one of those mini-digger-shover thingies. Oh, Bobcat, that's what they're called: I just had one in my yard.
However, if a Bobcat were used to bury a body, there would be dirt debris on it that would match the site where it had been digging. Seeds, duff, dirt composition can all be used to trace where a vehicle has been.
Noteworthy, IMO, in the flyover photos, BM had a Bobcat in his yard near what seemed to be new hardscape. If one were to want to get rid of dirt evidence on a Bobcat, the most obvious thing to do would be to use the Bobcat to cover it in new dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader