Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The property purchased and said augmentation approval is for a 100 foot well. :eek:

Published in The Mountain mail today.
NOTICE:

Which is the first thing you think about needing when building a new home (water). Small communities don't have city water so everyone needs a well. Maybe he is planning ahead if things are looking bleak. Grandma will have a place to live and can provide a home for his girls in case he has to go away!? JMO

BBM:

The photo we've been discussing is attached to Old Cop's post #700 on page 35.

It's from SM's FB page, post is dated 04/19/17.

JMO.

Updating the April 2017 SM fb photo published by MSM with link on June 2, 2020.

Couple appears to be standing in the doorway of a hotel room (from outside looking in). MOO

Suzanne-Morphew-Barry-Morphew-doorway.jpg

YouTuber who ‘secretly’ recorded video of Barry Morphew discussing wife’s disappearance says he believes Suzanne Morphew’s husband knew the camera was on

ETA: I believe the April 2017 fb photo post was taken during a family vacation. Daughters are included in fb photo post on same date as published by MSM linked below.

NINTCHDBPICT000584022962.jpg

Missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew's family still holding out hope for her ‘safe return’ six weeks after she vanished

Last edited:
I’ve seen it to somewhere in their social media accounts. Perhaps the more important question is who took the photo? Were they only vacationing with the daughters or were there other folks joining them? Would be especially interesting to know who took the photo given BM’s alpha male stance in this particular picture or SM’s accommodating stature. Maybe one of the daughters or maybe someone else. Not meant to imply anything off just noted from the image itself. Protective on his part while humorous on hers. IMO
Exactly. There is no city water service available. Water is either a well, a cistern for water delivery by truck, or both. A 100 ft deep well is really shallow, for Colorado.
I would imagine that it is good water. Coupled with water rights transfer in the sale, I would think that the possibility of a good, affordable and dependable well enhanced the value of the lot. IMO

Which is the first thing you think about needing when building a new home (water). Small communities don't have city water so everyone needs a well. Maybe he is planning ahead if things are looking bleak. Grandma will have a place to live and can provide a home for his girls in case he has to go away!? JMO
I am wondering if this was a time when they wanted to be alone and someone rang the doorbell and surprised them and BM showed his annoyance and Suzanne just looked amused? Could mean nothing. For me, it does nothing to show guilt or innocence.

Yet, I still believe he is guilty.

My first thought was that if BM hurt Suzanne it was in a flash of anger. Since her body hasn't been found, I am leaning toward him pre-planning the whole thing.

Updating the April 2017 SM fb photo published by MSM with link on June 2, 2020.

Couple appears to be standing in the doorway of a hotel room (from outside looking in). MOO

Suzanne-Morphew-Barry-Morphew-doorway.jpg

YouTuber who ‘secretly’ recorded video of Barry Morphew discussing wife’s disappearance says he believes Suzanne Morphew’s husband knew the camera was on

ETA: I believe the April 2017 fb photo post was taken during a family vacation. Daughters are included in fb photo post on same date as published by MSM linked below.

NINTCHDBPICT000584022962.jpg

Missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew's family still holding out hope for her ‘safe return’ six weeks after she vanished
The 2 pictures appear with the same clothing so I assume they were taken the same day.

I am wondering if this was a time when they wanted to be alone and someone rang the doorbell and surprised them and BM showed his annoyance and Suzanne just looked amused? Could mean nothing. For me, it does nothing to show guilt or innocence.

Yet, I still believe he is guilty.

My first thought was that if BM hurt Suzanne it was in a flash of anger. Since her body hasn't been found, I am leaning toward him pre-planning the whole thing.
BBM
That's exactly how it appears to me.

All of this analysis of the Morphew photos has me thinking I need to go back through my old photo albums with me and others in my Navy uniform and my Facebook pictures. Maybe delete some photos just in case someone I know goes missing. Those photos of me the short time I worked for a public accounting firm during 50-75 hour work weeks....yeah, with the look that was on my face, ALL of those have GOT to go!!!

All of this analysis of the Morphew photos has me thinking I need to go back through my old photo albums with me and others in my Navy uniform and my Facebook pictures. Maybe delete some photos just in case someone I know goes missing. Those photos of me the short time I worked for a public accounting firm during 50-75 hour work weeks....yeah, with the look that was on my face, ALL of those have GOT to go!!!
All I can say is if you become a suspect in disappearing your loved one, then yes, we are going to view every photo with a critical eye.

I do regularly check and edit my public FB photos. It’s a good idea.

Profile photos default to public, it’s smart to go back and change those settings as needed.

The photo of SM’s that we are discussing was a profile photo, which is interesting considering the mixed reactions people have to it.

MOO

Too late they have been downloaded Jn.:)

The property purchased and said augmentation approval is for a 100 foot well. :eek:

Published in The Mountain mail today.
NOTICE:

It's just business as usual for BM.

Take note a well permit or proof of water service is a pre-requisite for obtaining a building permit. BM is not going to waste any time breaking ground after laying out significant funds for that building lot. Some might say his time to get things done is limited.

http://www.chaffeecounty.org/EndUserFiles/57077.pdf

I am not sure what to make of this photo. BM doesn’t look happy. SM looks “caught”.
Does anyone (friend or family) on social media know the backstory of the photo?
On vacation. Kids impatient to go eat. Banging on parents door. Dad irritated (maybe just playfully so). Mom finally finished getting ready. Kids banging on door. Hurry up! Dad gives them “the look” and mom is amused.

Would it be possible that the purchase of land is a pay-off to someone, in a round-about way, so as not to draw suspicion? Maybe a wacky thought, but then again .....

Might be a wacky thought, but because the whole venture seems wacky considering all that's happened. I'm scratching my head, trying to make sense of it. Maybe he's downsizing, cause he's gonna have to sell the other home to pay a lawyer. Moo

The 2 pictures appear with the same clothing so I assume they were taken the same day.
Not that it matters but in the hotel room photo, SM has on a dress that has a kind of mesh insert at the waste and is wearing a necklace, in the other one with the girls, I don't see either. It could be my computer screen but I did enlarge.
That's not to say she didn't change or that it's not the same vacation (which it most likely is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader