Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, I haven’t been here much. BBM? what does this mean?
the dig site was posted on the news. FBI was sifting through dirt (much like Gannon’s case) for three days.
BBM = Bolded By Me :)

I know they were digging, I meant a link about Suzanne's dna being found.
Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
I'd assumed they (LE and the FBI) were keeping what they found close to the vest.
But maybe I missed something ?
Thanks in advance.

BBM = Bolded By Me :)

I know they were digging, I meant a link about Suzanne's dna being found.
Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
I'd assumed they (LE and the FBI) were keeping what they found close to the vest.
But maybe I missed something ?
Thanks in advance.

That’s why I said “I THINK” and “JMO”

I’m assuming LE knew who the owners/lessees of the equipment at the jobsite were? I did see a Cops episode where a stolen expensive piece of construction equipment was located inside a closed garage, because the unit had an internal GPS.
Makes sense GPS in 2020. I do know a lot of job site equipment had usage meters years ago so if rented out, cost was calculated on wear and tear, like mileage on rental cars

In most jurisdictions, except for big cities, courts are closed for the weekend. If you arrest a suspect on Friday afternoon, by the time they are booked, court is closed. They can’t be arraigned until Monday morning. It gives them a few days of sitting in a cell, envisioning their future.
:D
I LIKE that!! :p

BM did appear very anxious and “frazzled” in the TD interview and appeared to be limping IMO. If he was wet it could be because it was raining. But why shirtless? That’s kinda weird but maybe it was soaking wet and he got cold and took it off? Didn’t TD say his chest was red? Or the shirt got dirty and some evidence was on it? I wonder if he took his shirt back home with him or disposed of it elsewhere? If he had on a shirt in the first place. Do men in Co go around shirtless? Hey it happens where I live...I’ve seen guys running shirtless or mowing their yard. It’s not the norm though. He could have had on the sleeveless shirt he was as wearing in the TD video and it had dried off so he put it back on. Was his mom with him only when he came back? I don’t recall TD saying he saw her in the truck with BM when he was as shirtless. I wonder how much time elapsed before BM came back with his mom in his truck and stopped to talk to TD? It’s an interesting theory. Something has always bugged me about BM’s behavior that day and the way he spoke and his mannerisms in TD’s video.

I don’t remember Tyson saying BM’s mom was with him when he saw BM shirtless in the truck. mom not sure but I THINK it was the prior day. As in the day before BM spoke with TD.

BM did appear very anxious and “frazzled” in the TD interview and appeared to be limping IMO. If he was wet it could be because it was raining. But why shirtless? That’s kinda weird but maybe it was soaking wet and he got cold and took it off? Didn’t TD say his chest was red? Or the shirt got dirty and some evidence was on it? I wonder if he took his shirt back home with him or disposed of it elsewhere? If he had on a shirt in the first place. Do men in Co go around shirtless? Hey it happens where I live...I’ve seen guys running shirtless or mowing their yard. It’s not the norm though. He could have had on the sleeveless shirt he was as wearing in the TD video and it had dried off so he put it back on. Was his mom with him only when he came back? I don’t recall TD saying he saw her in the truck with BM when he was as shirtless. I wonder how much time elapsed before BM came back with his mom in his truck and stopped to talk to TD? It’s an interesting theory. Something has always bugged me about BM’s behavior that day and the way he spoke and his mannerisms in TD’s video.
Ita.
Great post !
My .02 is that there are many unanswered questions that we'll know --hopefully soon.

Oh, ok.
Thanks for clarifying.
I agree totally.

We don't know what they found, but the actions of family speak volumes.
If what we fear has happened, I'm so sad for Suzanne. :(

yes. The timeline of events and the scuttlebutt around town then everyone going totally silent. It’s the only explanation I can fathom that her family is not actively in front of media asking people to BOL and help

BM did appear very anxious and “frazzled” in the TD interview and appeared to be limping IMO.....

(snipped by me for focus)......

Something has always bugged me about BM’s behavior that day and the way he spoke and his mannerisms in TD’s video.

JMO
Me too and even the other one where TD said he drove by shirtless and looking wet.

I cant put my finger on why it bothered me so much. The only thing I can come up with is a couple reasons.

One is maybe he rushed down there to confront TD after seeing him from his home on a "working" security camera he had where he was watching for anyone (like LE or anyone else) to show up around the area. And maybe when he spotted TD the stranger he may have rushed over to purposely run into him.

In the one of the videos, I got the sense BM may have been looking for either SM or something else. It just felt that way to me and I have no real basis other than it came across that way to me.

The "coincidence" that BM was there at the same time TD was there on at least two different times on two different videos makes me think it may not have been a coincidence. Whether BM saw him and went to confront him or whether TD was waiting around until he saw him, I have no idea but I am betting at least one of the videos one of them waited until they saw the other.

I believe TD is referring to the first time he saw BM (wet and shirtless) which was the day before he interviewed him. Maybe BM was trying out the "disoriented and got in the river" analogy. Practice makes perfect and all that jazz.

In most jurisdictions, except for big cities, courts are closed for the weekend. If you arrest a suspect on Friday afternoon, by the time they are booked, court is closed. They can’t be arraigned until Monday morning. It gives them a few days of sitting in a cell, envisioning their future.
:D

I do love Friday arrests.

JMO
Me too and even the other one where TD said he drove by shirtless and looking wet.

I cant put my finger on why it bothered me so much. The only thing I can come up with is a couple reasons.

One is maybe he rushed down there to confront TD after seeing him from his home on a "working" security camera he had where he was watching for anyone (like LE or anyone else) to show up around the area. And maybe when he spotted TD the stranger he may have rushed over to purposely run into him.

In the one of the videos, I got the sense BM may have been looking for either SM or something else. It just felt that way to me and I have no real basis other than it came across that way to me.

The "coincidence" that BM was there at the same time TD was there on at least two different times on two different videos makes me think it may not have been a coincidence. Whether BM saw him and went to confront him or whether TD was waiting around until he saw him, I have no idea but I am betting at least one of the videos one of them waited until they saw the other.

YES!! BM certainly got those cameras in working order, didn’t he?

also, what he was saying to TD sounded to me almost scripted. Like he needed to hit all the talking points & was breathless to get them all in.

Perhaps when he was rushing around the prior day, he was looking for a pc of evidence he dropped?? JMO as always

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Priorities.
This is about priorities.

BM's vows were to SM, not to the electric company, or the college bursar's office, or to the Chaffee County Tax Assessor, or to any other financial institution.

And being the apparent "traditionalist" he is, those vows he exchanged with SM no doubt included the phrases, "for richer, for poorer," as well as "in sickness and in health." (Although, perhaps BM misheard that last bit and thought the minister said "in wealth," instead).

Question: What matters most when your spouse is gravely ill?

I would argue it ain't your kid's next tuition payment.
If your kid's in college, here's the conversation you have:

"Sorry, Junior, but we're not going to be able to help you out with your expenses right now. You're going to need to learn how to be self-sufficient. Time to launch! We'll help you apply for student loans. You can get a job to help pay for your classes. But right now, Mom's health trumps your education. I know you love her, too, which is why I know you'll understand our position and agree this is what needs to happen now."

This is about BM's actions being an indicator of what matters most to him in this world.

His wife goes missing, and it's "too soon" to get the word out to reporters about her disappearance.
Too soon!

Not too soon to get those guardianship papers filed back in Indiana, though.
Not too soon to get that real estate sold in Indy, either. Cha-Ching!
Not too soon to get those cash registers ringing for the Gimme Fund. Cha-Ching! Cha-Ching!

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

SM should have been BM's most precious treasure.
Looking at his actions in the wake of her disappearance, I'm not seeing any indication whatsoever that she was his heart's treasure.

When a loved one is gravely ill, it's not "every penny that counts most.
It's every breath that counts most.
It's every shared moment with that person that counts most.

Priorities.

JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Priorities.
This is about priorities.
This is about what matters most to an individual.

BM's vows were to SM, not to the electric company, or the college bursar's office, or to the Chaffee County Tax Assessor, or to any other financial institution.

His vows were made to SM.
And being the apparent "traditionalist" he is, those vows no doubt included the words, "for richer, for poorer," as well as "in sickness and in health." (Although, perhaps BM misheard that last bit and thought the minister said "in wealth," instead).

Question: What matters most when your spouse is gravely ill?

If your kid's in college, here's the conversation you have:

"Sorry, Junior, but we're not going to be able to help you out with those expenses right now. You're going to need to learn how to be self-sufficient, starting right now. Time to launch! We'll help you apply for student loans. You can get a job to help with your expenses. But right now, Mom's health trumps your education. I know you love her, too, which is why I know you'll understand our position and agree this is what needs to happen now."

This is about BM's actions being an indicator of what matters most to him in this world.

His wife goes missing, and it's "too soon" to get the word out to reporters about her disappearance.
Too soon!

Not too soon to get those guardianship papers filed back in Indiana, though.
Not too soon to get that real estate sold in Indy, either. Cha-Ching!
Not too soon to get those cash registers ringing for the Gimme Fund. Cha-Ching! Cha-Ching!

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

SM should have been BM's most precious treasure.

Looking at his actions in the aftermath of her disappearance, I'm not seeing any indication that she was his heart's treasure.

Priorities.

JMO.

could it be SM had a large life insurance policy? could it be BM thought she wasn’t going to survive cancer a second time?

From my own experience; A friend 36M and his wife were trying for a 3rd child. The Friend was not feeling well and went to urgent care, they sent him directly to the hospital. Turns out he has a mass in his chest near his heart the size of a golf ball. Diagnosed Hodgkin’s.
He starts treatments right away, completes treatment & gets the all clear (remission). His wife asks for a divorce.
She thought he was going to die & couldn't handle it that he wasn’t.

Iirc TD saw BM shirtless, wet, red and frazzled the day before. BM was alone. TD thought that BM had come up from the creek. The area of the creek is overgrown with trees and underbrush. A person would get mighty scratched up down in there without a shirt. Surely he had one on when he went into that area. What would make him take it off?????? Moo

Didn’t they dig up some areas in the dirt right by the river? I think someone said they were called pilings or postings or something like that but they were in that dirt area right by the river and they were huge holes dug around them. I Will go back and look for those photos when I have time but if anyone else wants to help please do. Thx! :)
Did not realize that there was another dirt dig up area at the site. Interesting.
After all.this, if BM involved MOO would say SMs body is somewhere between Puma Path and the Denver meeting place with work crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks