Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Your right about establishing the timeline. Also, I just realized that her friend has probably already shown LE the text message thread. PE said she was very concerned and I think they said she has been in communication with LE. MOO

MOO, but for the friend to be concerned about the text messages abruptly stopping, she had to have had a lot more insight into BM and SM’s relationship. She was SM’s closest friend, iirc. I’d imagine she’s been able to provide LE with more than just that one series of text exchanges.

Im blown away by this video of PE. They really did not disappoint!

It really feels like things are coming together.
The communication with Suzanne her dear friend came to a halt Saturday evening.
Then the noises on the worksite of BM that was heard by the neighbor that weekend. (let me just guess, late Saturday night would fit perfectly after the communication disruption with Suzanne her friend <--- Speculation)
BM said to the family he left at 5 AM Sunday morning while Suzanne was still asleep.

Who then goes to a worksite for 16 hours. That is a really long day. o_O

Im really curious to see the cellphone records.

Jmo

The “prep” work at the job site being 16 hours (including travel) is a lot more than prep. If that amount of prep work had to be done, the job would have never started on Monday.

Yes, her friend stated that after the communication suddenly ceased, she tried numerous times to communicate but it was not reciprocated. She likely tried to reach her throughout the day on Sunday and by then was very worried.
I can’t imagine the angst her friend felt when Suzanne was reported missing. I bet she was on the phone with LE and Suzanne’s family fairly quickly. I would love to know the friends opinion of BM. MOO

MOO, but for the friend to be concerned about the text messages abruptly stopping, she had to have had a lot more insight into BM and SM’s relationship. She was SM’s closest friend, iirc. I’d imagine she’s been able to provide LE with more than just that one series of text exchanges.

The “prep” work at the job site being 16 hours (including travel) is a lot more than prep. If that amount of prep work had to be done, the job would have never started on Monday.

I agree. Just something feels off by him saying he left Suzanne sleeping at 5 am. Jmo

Just wondering if there was clarification... Did the PE guys have contact with SM’s friend, the friend SM was texting with? Or is this information about SM’s text messages stopping abruptly coming out through SM’s family?

Also, this friend of SM’s, does she live in Indiana?

Im still amazed by the fact BM did talk to TD while he is saying the media is bothering them.

Really curious what his intentions where. Is it some kind of arrogance? Or a attempt to mislead. I don't know. Jmo

bbm
Hmm.
Then did the texting suddenly cease as the friend starting questioning (through her messages) ?
A certain someone else who was using Suzanne's phone ?
A very dark picture is forming of what may have occurred. :(
Imo.
I wonder if BM came up behind her and struck a devastating blow to her head while she sat, say in the living room. Maybe he did not realize she was texting at the time. After he hit her he saw the phone and realized she had been in a text conversation. He then tried to finish up the text. The friend realized right away something was off.
Wild guess on my part. I always try to plug in what we learn to a plausible scenario.

Just wondering if there was clarification... Did the PE guys have contact with SM’s friend, the friend SM was texting with? Or is this information about SM’s text messages stopping abruptly coming out through SM’s family?

Also, this friend of SM’s, does she live in Indiana?
I got the impression the information came from the family and not directly from the friend. MOO

I wonder if BM came up behind her and struck a devastating blow to her head while she sat, say in the living room. Maybe he did not realize she was texting at the time. After he hit her he saw the phone and realized she had been in a text conversation. He then tried to finish up the text. The friend realized right away something was off.
Wild guess on my part. I always try to plug in what we learn to a plausible scenario.
I don't think that's such a wild guess, at all. We know something put LE on high alert almost immediately; could it have been a phone call LE received from the friend, who may have known of or read that email to their church in IN?

Apologies in advance for this analogy as some may find it distasteful. Two thoughts on this, how easy is it to clean out a wood chipper (power washer?) Can a creek be used as a source of water? N. Korea’s former evil leader, Kim Jung evil used these for the exact same purpose.
It is very possible but the thought is so sickening that I don’t think/ hope that BM would not stoop that low.
Have have you read about the notorious wood chipper killer in CT?
Murder of Helle Crafts - Wikipedia

I am sure some of us have been paying attention to the others who may have “helped” BM. I would not be surprised either way. It is funny sometimes how rumors can actually contain little tidbits of the truth. At this point I am hoping the floodgates open and more people start to come forward to put the focus squarely where it belongs. I’m even madder about those land deals now. What a piece of work this guy is. Talk about the stones on him.
I'm having a hard time believing that someone would help him. I can absolutely see him losing his temper and killing her, but who in their right mind would help him hide that? Besides being immoral, why insert yourself into a situation that will clearly cost you your freedom?

I'm having a hard time believing that someone would help him. I can absolutely see him losing his temper and killing her, but who in their right mind would help him hide that? Besides being immoral, why insert yourself into a situation that will clearly cost you your freedom?
Wondered the same about Krystal Lee helping Frazee, often at that!
Love or money my 2 guesses

Yeah, most normal people can't conceive of it. Unfortunately this site is full of threads where others have done that very thing.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members